Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Jenesa, Nancy and Angel...

The deal was done. R.A.G would tour with Avenged Sevenfold in Taste of Chaos; they would be opening for Avenged Sevenfold. In the tour it would also be Bullet for My Valentine.

Ella was now in a taxi van with her band members and her Uncle. She was going to visit her old friend Nancy Gomez, they hadn't talked in months and she felt a little obligated to do so.

"So, where are we going again?" Dan asked, for the billionth time.

"I told you, we're going to meet an old friend of mine. My best friend." Ella beamed with delight.

"She better be hot." Dan mumbled adjusting in the seat into a sleeping position.

There was a lot of traffic, like always in Los Angeles.

After being in the same line for an hour they finally got off the freeway. Ella gave the driver instructions to Nancy's house.

In ten minutes Ella was back in her old city...Long Beach, California. The taxi stopped in front of Nancy's house. She was the first one out because she took the seat next to the sliding door.

She couldn't stop smiling, being back home brought a lot of great memories, both bad and good. Ella pulled up her cat-eared hood. The sun was too bright for her liking.

"Ugh! How can you wear a sweater in this heat?! It's so damn hot!" Aubrey complained leaning her hand on Ella's shoulder for more dramatic effect.

"It's only eighty-five degrees, for christ sake!" Ella pointed out.

"Ella, keep in mind we lived in the rain and sun-less place for all of our lives." Dan complained as well.

"I used to live there too!" She defended.

"Uh, yeah, until you moved down here! How did you stand this heat?" Josh panted like a dog.

Ella laughed.

"The beach isn't just for bonfires there's also the water to refresh into."

"Eleanor!!" Squealed a voice from the house.

"Nancy!!" She squealed back opening her arms wide. Nancy still had that crazy blonde hair with blue highlights.

The girls jogged to each other and hugged tightly when they met half way.

"At least she's hot." Dan shrugged walking towards the girls.

Charlie walked out of the van and felt like he had entered hell. The heat beated down on his light skin and felt like he was burning.

"How could've Rose standed this heat?!" Charlie said.

"You whore! Why haven't you called?!" Nancy complained punching Ella on the arm, but Ella barely felt it.

"I've been busy!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Come on in, we have lots to talk about!" Nancy dragged Ella. The rest followed inside. They went to the living room and Ella was so happy to see the rest of her friends.

Angel, he had shoulder length black hair that he would put in a pony tail, he was a metal-head.

Jenesa, she was also a metal-head and so she would have frizzy hair and an Anthrax shirt.

"Ella!!!" Jenesa yelled bringing Ella into a bear hug.

Jenesa was stronger than she looked.

"Okay, you can stop now!" Ella said. Jenesa pulled away. "Angel!!"

"Ella." He said hugging her as well. "You missed Senior prank, you suck!"

"Oh fu--dgers." Ella stopped herself before Charlie could hear.

"Nancy, dear, who is it?" Nancy's mom came in, her name was Elizabeth or Lizzie Liz for Ella.

"It's Ella, mom, she finally came!!" Nancy said.

Elizabeth had brown hair with dark brown eyes. She was recently divorced.

"Hi Lizzie Liz." Ella grinned.

"God, I thought I wouldn't hear that again. Nice seeing you Ella." She said with a sour look.

"Like wise, Liz." Ella chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not staying long."

"We're going back to Forks in two days." Charlie spoke up.

Ella looked at her uncle.

"Oh right. Lizzie Liz, Uncle Chuck--I mean Charlie! Uncle Charlie this is Elizabeth, Nancy's recently divorced mother." Ella winked at her Uncle.

Elizabeth turned a slight color of pink over the cheeks.

"Ella." Charlie warned.

"I know. Look, why don't you guys go in the kitchen, while, we, young people, discuss stuff."

Charlie left a bit awkward but left with Elizabeth.

"Do you like baseball?" Elizabeth asked, whom was a big Dodger fan.

"Okay so intros: Dan, Aubrey, Josh and Mike, this is Nancy, Angel and Jenesa and vice versa." Ella gestured between the groups.

"Hey, hello, what's up." was heard for a little bit.

"So, what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be off in college or something?" Ella said taking a seat on the couch. Aubrey, Mike, Dan and Josh sat around her.

"Psh, you know me and college are like penut butter and onion." Nancy waved her hand. "What about you? what college are you going to?"

"Er... I still have a year left. The school system is weird up there. We're barely in our senior year." Ella said.

The guys laughed: Angel, Nancy and Jenesa that is.

"Hey! It's a decent fucking school. Great people...small but great people." Ella waved her fist at them.

"Hey did you know Jason followed you?!" Jenesa said.

Ella's eyes widened because they didn't know Aubrey was with Jason.

"What?" Aubrey spoke up.

"Jason, British guy, blue eyes blonde hair, obesessed with Ella since...well since he met her. I still remember the fight between Jason and Drake...bloody noses." Angel said.

"Jason...liked Ella?" Aubrey gasped.

"More like fixated over her. Didn't she tell you?" Jenesa asked.

Ella cleared her throat. "No, I haven't told them."

"Who's Drake?" asked Josh.

Ella laughed nervously, she suddenly remembered her band members didn't know why exactly she moved to Forks.

"Her dead boyfriend." Nancy said. "Why haven't you told them? I mean you must've brought it out when you told them about your parents and little sister's murder--"

"WHAT?!" They stood at their feet and looked at Ella.

"Oh... you didn't tell them." Nancy pressed her lips together.

Ella glowered at her. "No."

"Your parents are dead?" Mike yelled.

"You had a sister?" Aubrey yelled.

"You have a dead boyfriend?!" Josh yelled.

"Why didn't you buy me Skittles?!" Dan yelled.

Everyone gave him a weird look.

"What? She didn't." Dan sat down, he really had no grudge against Ella for telling them.

"Yes; my parents are dead, along with my little sister and yes Drake died in a car accident I caused. There. See? I told you."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Josh asked.

"It's not something that you can put in a regular conversation, Josh, 'Hey my name is Ella and my parents and little sister were murdered in front of me and I caused the death of my boyfriend. I'm also an recovering alcoholic and druggie. I've stolen, lied and cheated.'."

The band remained silent.

"I was going to eventually tell you, but since this wasn't the time, I mean we just got signed with Warner Bros and we're touring with Avenged--"

"Hold the fucking phone!" Nancy yelled in shock.

"What?"

"Signed with Warner Bros?"

"Yeah, that's why we're here in Los Angeles. Our band is got signed--"

"Band?" Angel rose from his seat.

"Oh shit." Ella cursed remembering that Angel, Jenesa and Nancy were in her old band.

"What the fuck?!" Nancy yelled. "That was our goal. After you were going to finish school in that god foresaken place, we were going to bring back the band and become fucking rockstars!"

"Without Drake, it seemed pointless. He was the best guitarist."

"Now, you know that's a lie. You're fucking Santara on the guitar." Jenesa put her hands on her hips.

"I wasn't going to come back." Ella confessed in a low tone, she fidgted with her fingers.

"What?!" Nancy shrieked.

"Somethings happened up there and I have to stay over there." Ella couldn't really them, she wasn't allowed to, according to Carlisle.

"Why?!" Jenesa shrieked.

"I like it over there now. I'm thinking of going to Washington State and become a docor, if the band thing doesn't work."

Ella had it all planned out actually. She was going to give out her best in the band and then fake her death. Wait a couple of years for her memory to fade and then start high school again and go to college and become and doctor like Carlisle. The plan was perfect and flawless.

"Okay... you know what. We forgive you." Nancy said after a couple of minutes of silence.

Actually half an hour of silence.

"You do?" Ella asked, she was happy her friends forgave her, she didn't want to feel more gulit.

"Look, we just want you to be happy. I mean after everything you've been through...you deserve happy." Nancy smiled.

They hugged tightly.

***

The tour was going to begin in a month.

Now they were back at Forks getting their stuff together.

Ella laid on her bed upside down. She looked at ceiling as if something was written on it. It was the middle of the night and Ella had her i-pod plugs on her ears blocking out any thoughts from Charlie or Bella. She hated being in Bella's head because she would always think about Edward, how his kisses made her feel.

It sickned Ella.

Ella feels a presence and looks at her window. Edward is standing dripping wet. Ella turned her body back with a confused.

"Wrong window buddy, next one over." Ella smirked.

Edward chuckled with a smile on his face.

"So," He took a seat on the spinning chair, crossed his arms and his ankle over his knee. His eyes on Ella. "I heard you got signed with Warner Bros."

Ella moved in a sitting position on the bed never looking away from Edward.

"Your information is correct, Mr. Cullen." Ella made a deep voice like a man and made a face which broke Edward into a laugh. "We're leaving in a month."

"How are you going to feed, Ella?" Edward went straight to the point.

Ella sighed and got off her bed and walked across the room to the other side of the room and picked her Le Paul.

"I'm gonna ask Synyster Gates to sign my guitar, he's a fucking genius on the guitar. I get to tour with them you know." Ella looked at Edward for a reaction. She sighed. "Avenged Sevenfold, Edward." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry if my taste in music is better than yours." He chuckled.

Ella scoffed. "Hey! Don't you insult my music!"

"I would call it noise, not music."

She glowered at him and made the chair slip from under him, he stood on his feet before he even touched the floor.

"Stupid vampire reflexes." Ella muttered angrily.

"This is serious, Ella, how are you going to feed?"

"I'll find something. A stray dog, a bird, anything! I mean it's not like I have to feed every few days, it's weeks for me! I went by just fine before I moved to Forks, you know. I was on my own for four months before I fucking moved here!" She half-yelled, she didn't want to wake Charlie and explain why she was yelling at herself in the middle of the night.

Edward took a deep breath.

And what if you slip?

I've got control, Edward, it's just like a drug and if I could over come that, then surely human blood will not be a problem

I'm just looking after you, Ella.

"I know, and I thank you."

There was silence in the air.

"I'm going to miss you." He whispered not looking at her.

"Me too, but hey! We have a month left together and... yeah." Ella furrowed her eyebrows at the lack of words coming out of her. Ella walked across the room again and plopped on her bed. She focused on something random in her room.

She feels the bed move, she looks to her right and Edward is looking at her intensively. She felt her body involuntarily move towards Edward's lips. His body doing the exact same thing.

Their lips meet and the whole world around them disappears and it's only them two. Just them. Lips moving together. His hand on her cheek, her hand on his cheek. Invisble sparks flying around them. Invisible rainbows appear, invisble hearts fly around. The whole world gone...