Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Are you happy now...

|| Three Weeks Later ||

"I'm going to La Push, Uncle Chuck." Ella announced after Edward picked up Bella.

"Okay, kid." Charlie called from the living room couch, he was actually enjoying soccer now.

"Who is playing?" Ella grinned as she pulled on her jacket.

"The team with blue and white strips and the other has all red shirt." He tilted his head all the way back to see me. "Who is it?"

"Um, I believe it's Pachuca vs Toluca. It's going to be a good game." Ella winked before walking out of the house and walked to her Impala. She loved to turn on the ignition because it sent chills all over her body.

"Now, don’t just walk away... Pretending everything’s ok.. And you don’t care about me... And I know there’s just no use.. When all your lies become your truths and I don’t care... yeah, yeah, yeah.." She continued to sing 'Are You Happy Now' by Michelle Branch, I think that's her name

Ella stopped when she reached the Black's house. Jacob was waiting for her outside.

[I guess he heard my singing.] Ella thought coming out of her impala.

"Hey, you." Ella greeted going up the porch steps.

"You're here!" He brought Ella to a hug.

"Yeah, yeah." She hugged back.

"Come on in, the guys and I are watching movies." Jacob got her hand and led her inside the house to the living room where Jacob had his first kiss with Ella.

Quil, Embry and Paul at around the small living room.

A distinct smell hit Ella. She tried to ignore it but she wondered if Jacob cleaned his house. It stank a bit...like wet dog or something.

Everyone else seemed fine about it, so it must be in her head so she shrugged it off.

"What are we watching?" Ella said taking the seat between Paul and Embry, she had that smile that brought a dead room to life.

"Die Hard, Die Hard 2, and--"

"And Jane Austen, the greates author, right after Edgar Allen Poe and Thoreau."

"But that's a girlie movie!" Quil whined.

"Every guy has a little women inside of them. Why do you think the Ying and Yang is?" Ella hit Quil with a soft pillow on the chest. Which he caught with his hands and then hit Ella back. "You don't hit girls!"

"I don't see any." Quil smirked.

Ella glared at him.

"Embry I suggest you move unless you want to get hurt as well."

Embry quickly moved and Quil had a brave face on. Ella lunged Quil, she got him in a headlock and started to ruffle his hair and then rubbed her knuckles hard.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, okay damn it!! You're a girl!" He yelled.

Ella got off him and settled back down like nothing happened.

"Bruce Willis is old." Ella said.

|| 5 Hours Later ||

"See...it's a great movie. I feel like seeing Pride and Prejudice now...just kidding." Ella said as she saw the boys grimaced at the sound of the movie. "You've got to admit it's a great love story."

"It's a love story?" Embry asked. "Becoming Jane, is a love story?"

Ella sighed.

"Girl gives up boy so the boy's family can have a decent life. Boy gets married with a girl he doesn't love and names his daughter after the women he loved and the girl ends up alone and old and still in love with the boy after so many years. It's a story about self-sacrafice."

They still had I-don't-get-you-look.

Ella raises her hands in defeat. "Fine, I give up. You guys suck ass!"

"You love us." Quil said making kissing sounds with his lips.

"Yeah, you're lucky I do." She said playfully punching him.

"Is there something you have to tell us, Ella? You seem a bit anxious about something." Paul said with concerning eyes. "Is it the Cullens?"

"What?!" Ella looked at him and shook her head. "No... it's some sort of bad news."

"How is it 'sort of bad news.'?" Jacob asked.

"Well, my band is going on tour. We're leaving in a week."

"Ella, that's great news!" Jacob said excited. "You're doing it! You're gonna be a rockstar!!"

"Who are you going to tour with?" Quil asked.

"Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet for My Valentine!" Ella said getting up and facing the boys. "We get our own tour bus, it's not as big as A7X, but it will be ours with our band's name on the side...R.A.G!"

"Rag?" Quil questioned.

"Stands for Rage and Grace, idiot." Paul hits Quil on the back of the head, his long arm was able to reach that far.

"Correct." Ella smiled.

***

|| Going Away Day ||

The Swan's ate in silence in the morning. Charlie was going to drive Ella to the airport.

"Do you have everything, Ella?" Charlie asked sadly not looking at her.

"Yeah, I do, Uncle Chuck." She said. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"Me too." Bella said reaching her hand to Ella's. They hold on for a while looking into each other's eyes until Ella looked away.

At the airport, Ella, Mike, Josh, Aubrey, and Dan waited patiently for the Los Angeles flight to land.

Ella didn't need to have Jasper's power to know how nervous everyone was. It was on their faces and body language.

"Away from Forks for two months." Mike said quietly.

"Hey! You only get to live once, right?" Josh encouraged.

[Or maybe forever.] Ella thought to herself.

"Right." Ella prompted with a smile on her face. "Come on people we can do this!"

Josh and Ella sat together. Ella had to hold hands with Josh because he was afraid of flying. She thought it was actually cute that he admits his fears.

|| Three and a half Hours later ||

They were back in the black SUV on their way to meet Avenged Sevenfold. They were going to stay there for two days, in A7X's house while they wait for the tour to begin.

"I think I'm going to puke." Ella said breathing in and out.

"Why?" Dan asked nonchalant.

"I'm about to meet one of my favorite bands of all fucking time, that's why!!" Ella snapped. "Sorry, Dan."

He shrugged. "Just don't do it all two months."

Ella rolled her eyes.

The neighborhood was those rich types. The SUV stopped at a black gate. The driver pressed a button and the gates opened.

"The band is not home yet, they went to get beers and things, but they said make yourselves at home." The driver said.

"Thank you."

The driver left Ella the key and drove off. All of them stared at the house.

"One word: Whoa." Dan said.

Ella opened the door. She entered as if scared someone was going to jump out and scream 'Ha! Gotcha!'

Her duffel bag on her shoulder and her Le Paul as well. The house was enormous. Tidy clean, something Ella didn't expect from rockstars.

"Echo, echo, echo." Ella's voice went around the house. "Ha! Wicked awesomeness!"

"We should find our rooms, because I'm tired." Mike yawned.

They went upstairs. Each of their rooms had their name on the door. Ella's was between Aubrey's and Josh's.

They didn't unpack because they would be leaving in two days so it would be a waste of energy. She admired her room, it was a lot bigger than the one in Forks. Ella turned back her phone and she had ten unread text messages.

Ella laughed when she found out it was from Emmett and Alice.

Alice: Gonna miss u :(

Emmett: Ha! im gonna drive ur impala! muahah ::evil::

Ella was now in the living room texting back.

Ella to Emmet: u touch my car and u'll have no balls when i get back ::evil::

Ella to Alice: i'll miss u 2. alice wish me luck. ::punk::

Emmett to Ella: i would love to see you try!

Ella snorted and then laughed.

Her phone started to vibrate and she looked at the screen it was Emmett. She pressed the green button.

"You really don't want to see me try to cut your balls off, Big E." She chuckled.

"I was just kidding, Little E. So, how are you?"

"Good. I miss the clouds though. I mean... the sun sucks!"

"At least you don't shine like a rainbow in the sun anymore."

"Right, I don't shine like the rainbow in the sun anymore. I guess that's good." She sighed. "I miss you guys."

"And we miss you. It's so boring!"

Ella threw her head back so it would be on the back of the couch.

"You'll survive." Ella laughed.

"Not for long! So hurry it up!"

"I think I need time away from Forks for a while."

"You mean away from Edward."

She sighes, again. "Yes; time away from Edward."

Ella hears a car and her slow heart started to thump.

"I gotta go Emmett, Avenged Sevenfold is here. Whoa, I never thought I would say that."

"Good luck!" Emmett boomed.

This was it. She was going to meet one of her favorite bands. She was going to live with them for two days. two fucking days. She stood from the couch and at the same time Avenged Sevenfold was coming in. They were laughing. They noticed Ella and stopped and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Ella."