Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Or even smokin' hot?...

|| September 01 ||

It was their last concert and it was going to end in New York City, in Times Square. The show got sold out and now R.A.G! was not entirely famous like Evanescenes famous but they had tons of requests in ther latests Myspace page almost everyday and they got e-mails from fans saying how good they were and how they wished they were either Ella or Aubrey for going on tour with so many hot guys.

Some girls sent e-mails saying they loved her hair and have changed it like her. This made Ella laughed everytime when girls sent that and one time a boy, he even sent a picture.

Ella and her band just finished performing. As they walked away the man with camera, who was filming the entire tour for a DVD that was going to be released and every DVD bought went to charity.

Ella did the rock sign and stuck out her tongue.

"That was so fucking awesome!" She yelled. "That crowd has a lot of energy!"

She made a face before walking away, the camera man laughed.

Ella slumped on the nearest couch. She blew the hair out of her eyes and the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Dude, I gave out all of my energy. That was the best, yet." Ella's chest rised and fall.

"Yeah, you did." Josh agreed.

After the show Avenged Sevenfold came back in where they were resting. Ella suddenly realized her phone was missing.

"Has anyone seen my phone? Cause, I can't find it...I need my phone, I have to call Uncle Chuck and tell him--" Synyster cut her off by putting her phone in front of her face. "Why do you have it?" Ella snatched her phone from Synyster Gates who smirks at her childish actions.

"Just giving you our numbers in case you guys ever want to visit us in Los Angeles." Synyster defended.

"Aw, thanks guys." She said hugging Synyster by the waist. "I'm going to miss the smell of cigarrets and beer."

They laugh.

"Hey and if you guys ever want to cliff dive or something, hit me up. I'm guessing you already have my number somehow." Ella said. Her phone vibrates and she looks at the screen.

The Rev

It read on the screen. She chuckled and flipped it open.

"Yo diggity yo, Rev." Ella answered.

"AHHHH YOU'RE SO COOL!!" He hanged up and Ella laughed.

***

Ella was in the tour bus finding her clothes in the stacks of clothes...well everywhere in the bus. She had loads of new clothes, some where from photo shoots and others were from the mall she got. She and Aubrey went to almost every mall in each city they went to.

Ella realized after a while that the bus had come to a stop. She walked out of the sleeping longue.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I don't know." Mike shrugged.

Ella walked up to the driver who was speaking over the radio.

"What happened?" She knelt down since there was some steps to get to the driver's area.

"Avenged's bus got a flat tire, so the boys are coming here for the rest of the ride." Her driver said.

Ella shrugged. "This should be interesting. Aubrey and Johnny have been sort of having a thing for a while now." She thought out loud. She walked back to the sleeping longue and kept packing.

She went through the piles of clothes and saw a piece of clothes, it was red. She pulled it out and stretched it out, it was underwear.

"Why, Ella, I didn't know you wore thongs." Brian's smug look came from behind the thong.

Ella felt embarrassed and shoved the thong behind her.

"They're not mine, they're Aubrey's!" She defended quickly.

Brian chuckles. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." He winked.

"I don't wear thongs, Gates!" Ella insisted.

"Right, sure, what are you doing?"

"Packing." She said with a heavy sigh.

"You're not excited about going back?" He rose an eyebrow as he took a seat on a bottom bunk. Ella took the one across from him and she thought of her answer.

"I am. Just not excited about the drama waiting for me back home." She confessed.

"What kind of drama?" Brian pushed.

Ella gave him a look but then decided to tell, but not the whole vampire thing, of course not.

"Boy drama." She said looking at her shoe laces, she played with her feet by placing one over the other and rubbed them slowly.

"He's taken, by who?" The first part was not a question.

"My cousin, Bella." Ella carefully looked at Brian and waited for him to say it was wrong and she should be ashamed of herself, but he didn't. "Well?"

"Well, what?" He asked, confused by her question.

She scoffed. "Aren't you going to tell me it's wrong and I should be ashamed of myself or I should forget the guy or something?"

He laughs for a second. "I'm not exactly Mr. Ethics or morals to tell you that. I'm the last person who should judge you about something like that."

Ella flashed him a smile. "Thanks, Brian."

Ella chuckles.

"Sorry for dropping my drama on you. You must be like 'Can't this girl get a grip or something?'."

He shook his head.

"No," He smiled kindly. With Ella, Brian couldn't really be his arrogant self like with regular girls and he liked to have normal conversations with her.

The door opens. Jimmy had a camera in his hands.

"Pictures!" He demanded.

Ella laughed and got up and jogged next to Jimmy.

"Now pose!" He said the camera in front of them.

Ella did a Charlie's Angels pose, she made a fake gun with her hands.

"Oh, nice one." Jimmy complimented before the flash went on making Ella go blind.

"AH! Flash made me go blind!" She blinked a couple of times before her eyes went back to normal but still saw the little green square in the air.

Jimmy laughed.

"Not funny, James!" Ella growled as she rubbed her eyes to get the green square away but then gave up. "Stupid universe." She muttered. "AH! I have eyeliner on!!" She wiped the smudged eyeliner off.

"You're so cute when you're mad." Jimmy smirked with a sly look on his face.

"Really? Cute? Not hot? or even smokin' hot?"

"You're already smokin' hot." Brian winked passing past them and his back hand slightly brushed Ella's ass.

"Hey!" She slapped his back and he winced.

"Damn it! You hit like a man!" He said.

"Damn right!" Ella prompted with a laugh.

Jimmy then embraced Ella into a bear hug.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you!" He moved from side to side.

"Lungs need air, Jimmy!" Ella gasped.

"Oops." He said breaking the hug.

***

Three months ago, Ella was on the same plane: destination...Forks, Washington. Except this time she was semi-famous and had been on tour. Seven months ago she had lost her parents and her little sister. Almost three years ago since the death of her boyfriend, Drake. Two months ago she had shared passionate kisses with the man she loved, her forbidden love. Amor Prohibido. (Forbidden Love, like the Selena's song in Spanish. =] )

The plane landed and Josh shook Ella up. Ella threw the strap over her shoulder of her messanger bag. She walked out of the airplane.

When Ella got off the airplane hands entwined with Josh's there were some aw's. Ella looked and saw half her school there waiting for her and the band.

They cheered and applauded and whistled. Ella smiled sheepishly and waved. There were signs like 'R.A.G! #1 Fan!!' or 'Marry Me Josh!'

"Wow." Ella said, a couple of cameras flashed.

The band did some autographs along with some pictures with the fans. Some were from Seattle or Portland.

Ella was relieved to be in Charlie's cruiser driving back to Forks.

"When did you and Josh get together?" He asked.

Ella was unsually quiet, she didn't want to think of seeing Edward again. So, she decided that when she got home she would go to the Black's and visit Jacob to get her mind off everything. Plus, she had to give Jacob his present for his birthday that passed.

"Before the tour." Ella answered shortly.

Silence took over.

"You know, when you turn eighteen, you'll be able to get the money your parents left you."

"You can have it." She sighed.

Charlie frowned and stole a glance at his niece, he never seen her this down before, even when she first arrived.

"Ella, what's wrong? You seem...distant."

She sighed, again. "I don't know, I just feel...blah, you know?"

"Yes?" He was unsure, his confusion mused Ella and brought a smile. "At least you smiled."

"Thanks Uncle Chuck."

"For what?"

"Being there. I really need that right now." She whispered.

He offered his hand as if for a shake. Ella took it and squeezed it.

"You're like my daughter, of course I'll always be there for you, Ella. Through thick and thin. It's what family is for." He looked at her through the corner of his eyes as he drove.

"I know."

***

Charlie parked the cruiser. Bella's truck was there.

"Bella's home?" She asked.

"No," He shook his head. "She's at the Cullen's."

"Oh."

Ella unpacked quickly. She put her lap top on her desk and connected the cables. She left her phone charging and she changed quickly into something more comfortable. She jogged down the stairs with Jacob's present under her arm.

"I'm going to see Jake, is it all right?"

"Sure!" Charlie called from the living room, the tv on, there was a football game.

Then she remembered, Emmett her her Impala.

"I'm taking Bella's truck." She announced grabbing the keys from the hanger.

Ella didn't like Bella's truck, sure it was a true classic but the radio sucked butt. She decided to give up on the radio and just drove in silence.

The road got narrower as she approached La Push. She saw the familiar house of the Black's and pulled in the small dirt drive way. Jacob was already waiting for her thanks to the roaring of the truck's engine.

Ella turned off the ignition. Jacob was confused for a second because he thought it was Bella but was more excited to know it was Ella who had come and she had a long rectangular present under her arm.

She smirked as she approached him.

"Still working on that Rabbit?" She threw the present at him and he caught it. His eyes widened in joy as he realized it was a custom made muffler for his Rabbit.

"No way!!" He started to jump and down and Ella laughed.

"I thought you would like it." She smiled.

He ran the rest of the way to her and hugged her with one arm.

"Ah! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

"I know." Ella said shrugging. "Now let's put it on!"