Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Pinkie swear...

"Meet the parents?" Edward spoke up, something in his voice and Ella caught it. "You guys are that serious?"

Ella pretended to think.

"Uh, yeah, two months of being together everyday, could brings us a lot closer, Edward." Ella chuckled.

Josh linked arms with her.

"Ciao." Ella winked at Edward before they left out the door.

Josh laughed a little as he walked Ella to the car.

"What?" She asked.

"I swear, if Edward wasn't with Bella, I would think he was jealous of me."

Ella scoffed. "Why would Edward be jealous of you?"

He opened the door for Ella and gave her a 'you know what' look, but noticed she didn't.

"Because I have you and he doesn't." He pressed his lips against her for a couple of seconds and he parted. "Look at the window, if he's peeking he's jealous."

Ella slowly turned to the window and the curtain moved and Ella smiled a bit.

"Nope." Ella lied and got in the passenger seat. She bit her bottom lip trying to supress her smile.

Josh turned on the radio and Ella thought she would scream...and she did. 'Emergency' was playing on the radio.

"Oh, my fucking God! Is that fucking us?!"

Josh felt like jumping up and down his seat but he didn't instead he kissed Ella again and she returned the kiss but with even more passion. She pulled away and smiled.

"I can't believe it!" Ella exclaimed. "I mean...that was us on the radio!"

"I know!"

After their little celebrating which included a couple of minutes of making out, they headed down to Josh's house to meet his parents officially.

"I need to dye my hair again." Ella said looking at her brown ends.

"Your hair looks great brown as well...but you do look a lot like--"

"Bella?" Ella finished. "I know. When we were kids our parents used to get us confused but then they set us apart because of my eyes."

"They are incredibly green." Josh smirked.

Ella smiled. Josh begins to slow down when he sees his house. He parks in front of the house.

"Ready to meet the parents?" Josh asked.

"Sure, sure." Ella said trying to laugh it off. Truth was, the only parents she ever met when she was with someone it was Drake and Edward does not count. Her hands actually shook a little.

***

Ella finished the dinner Mrs. Jenikson, Josh's mom, made.

"That was great, Mrs. Jenikson." Ella drinked a bit of water from the glass.

"I'm glad you liked, Eleanor."

Ella pressed her lips together and forced a smile. Mrs. Jenikson wouldn't call her Ella and so she had to eat her words when she called her by her full name.

"I really like your name, Eleanor," Mrs. Jenikson said proudly. "Who named you?"

"My grandmother from my dad's side."

"Josh said you're half mexican?" Mr. Jenikson asked.

Ella cleared her throat.

"Yeah, my dad was born in mexico and he met my mom here in Forks when he came to visit Billy Black from La Push. He was the best dad." Ella said.

"Was?" Lily asked, it was Josh's younger sister she was around the same age as her little sister would've been. So she was around five or six.

Ella looked down at her hands.

"Yeah, um, they passed away a couple of months ago...a year in Halloween, actually." Ella said counting the months in her head.

"Sorry to hear." Mr. Jenikson said sincerely.

"Thank you." Ella smiled.

Mrs. Jenikson gave her a weak smile.

"Well we have to go to a friend's party." Mrs. Jenikson announced when they were in the living room talking.

"Oh, okay." Ella said.

Mr. and Mrs. Jenikson and Lily left leaving Josh and Ella all by themselves.

"Mmh? Did you planned this, Mr. Josh Jenikson?" Ella said seductively to Josh.

Josh puts on an innocent look. "No, why would I plan for you to meet my parents on the same day I knew they were going to leave for a whole weekend and I was going to be here by myself?"

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She felt his beating heart against her chest. She felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Josh." Her tone just above a whisper.

He crashes his lips against her and she returns the same passionate kiss. Josh starts to back Ella up until she hits the arm of the couch and she falls on her back with Josh ontop of her. They laugh for a while before he brought his lips to her neck and he started to plant kisses.

He reached her weak spot and Ella let out a moan. His hands started to roam her body. His hand went behind her back and he started to unzip her dress.

"Josh, wait!" Ella said pushing him off a bit. His breathing was ragged and he had a confused look.

"What?"

"I don't think I'm ready." She confessed.

Josh gave an understanding look and got off Ella.

"Until you're ready." He whispered, he offered his hand to help her and she took it.

"I mean... we can still make out and stuff but...I don't I'm ready for sex."

He chuckles.

"What?"

"Not every girl says the 's' word." He laughed sitting down.

Ella followed.

"But then again, you're not like every other girl." He stroked her hair and placed a lock of it behind her ear.

"Thanks for being understanding and stuff." She said.

"Anything for you." He smiled.

***

Ella was back in her bed and this time she was reading 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.'

Music blasted off her i-pod. She was listening to 'Last Restort' by Papa Roach. She bobbed her head and her feet moved with the beats of the drums.

Them, someone took out one of the earphones off and Ella yelled.

"What the hell?! Oh, hey, Edward." Ella smiled innocently. "What up?"

"We need to talk." He said firmly, he crossed his arms on his chest.

"About, what?" Ella played the dumb card.

"Us!"

"There's an us?" Ella continued to play oblivious.

She saw how agitated he was getting.

"Don't play dumb with me, Ella."

Ella sighs, annoyed. "What do you want to talk about? Do you want to talk about how you never contacted me for the past two months?!"

"So, you are mad!" He hissed.

Ella went to her knees on her bed and pointed at Edward, accusing him.

"Of course I'm mad! You don't have the fucking guts to call me and tell me you've chosen Bella!"

"I didn't want to hurt you." He half-whispered.

Ella scoffed a little loud.

"Hurt me?! Dude, your silence hurt me more than if you would've told me you had chosen Bella."

"Why does it matter now? You have Josh." There was hint of jealousy in his voice.

"And you have Bella, so we're both even. We're both with mortals!"

There's an awkward silence in the room. Both looking into each other's eyes, neither of them want to look away for it was a sign of weakness. Ella kept her glare and Edward kept a blank expression. Ella sighed and finally looked away from his topaz eyes.

"I knew you were going to pick Bella, like I said before, she's a safe bet. I'm glad you have straighten out your feelings, this way we can move on."

[I don't think I can.] Edward thought, but Ella didn't hear him. She had her power blocked.

Ella sat on the bed Inidan-style. She looked down at her hands as she cleaned off the dirt off her fingernails. She didn't Edward to see her cry for him.

Edward saw as Ella silently cried, her eyes on her hands and he felt the worst person in the world. He didn't want to hurt Ella, but if he went with her then he would hurt Bella and he certainly had feelings for Bella. Like a coward he left her and went to Bella's room.

"I didn't think you were going to come." Bella hugged Edward and he hugged her back, carefully, so he wouldn't break her.

"I'll always be here." He whispered. He brought down his lips to her warm lips and she kissed back with a bit of hunger behind it. He returned the hunger but then reminded himself she had to breathe so he parted a bit and she caught her breath.

Ella had the same dream as before with the werewolves. She went to the bathroom and splashed water on her face. She knew it was still early because the sun wasn't out yet. When she went back to her room and looked at the bed stand, 2:36 am. She wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so she took out Le Paul, which was signed by Synyster Gates, and she started to strum some random notes.

"I put my faith in you...so much faith in you...and you just threw it away...I'm not so naive...my sorry eyes can see.." She named this song 'For a pessimist I'm pretty Optimistic.' which had nothing to do with the lyrics.

Next thing she knows she's eating breakfast with Charlie and Bella. School was going to start the next day.

"Alice wants to go shopping for clothes today." Bella grimaced.

Ella smiles. "I think I'll go, I need some shirts."

"You like shopping." Bella stated.

"Yes, I do. It's somewhat relaxing." Ella shrugged.

The house phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Ella sprinted from her seat, in human speed and got the phone. "'ello, 'ello." She used her British accent.

Ella heard Jacob laugh on the other line.

"Nice accent. Hey, do you wanna come down to La Push and cliff dive?"

"Uh, hell yeah, when?"

"In an hour?"

"I'll be there."

"Or be square...okay, that sounded a lot better in my head, I swear."

Ella laughed. "Sure, sure, because everything inside your head sounds better." She used sarcasm and he caught it.

"Heeeey!!" He defended. "My brain is pretty functional."

"When it comes to cars and stuff."

"Mmmh, you're correct."

Ella laughs again. "I'll be down there in an hour." She hanged up and when she looked up Bella was right in her face and she yelped. "Damn it Bella!"

"We need to talk." Bella dragged Ella upstairs to her room.

Ella sat on the edge of Bella's bed and jumped up and down.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"About you going down to La Push."

"What about it?" Ella acted oblivous again.

"You're not allowed there, because of the treaty, did you know about the treaty?"

"Yeah, I heard about it from Old Quil."

"Who's Quil?"

"One of Jacob's friend's grandfather, duh!"

"You're a vampire, you're not allowed there, if they found out. Billy knows about the Cullens, and if he finds out what you are--"

"Hold on a minute, Bella, first of all full vampires aren't allowed at La Push and as far as I know I'm still only half-vampire, so take a chill pill, Bella."

Bella thought of something to contradict but her arguement was reasonable and it made sense.

"Just do me a favor?"

"Sure, what Ella?" Bella asked.

"Don't tell Edward or he might freak out."

"Sure."

"Pinkie swear?" She held out her pinkie to Bella.

Bella thought about it and groaned and linked her pinkie with Ella's.

"Pinkie swear."

Ella grinned. "Great, I gotta go, I'm going cliff diving."

"What?"

But with Ella's inhuman speed she was already in her room before Bella had time to think about what Ella had said.