Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

YouTube Famous...

She met the La Push boys at the cliff. But it was only Quil, Embry and Jacob. She got out of her Impala and greeted the boys with hugs.

"I call firsties!" Ella exclaimed.

"How old are you? Ten?" Embry scoffed, elbowing Ella.

She pouted.

"Hey! Just because I'm almost eighteen doesn't mean I have to act it."

"Your birthday is coming up?!" Quil yelled.

"When?" Jacob added.

"September eleventh, so yeah it's pretty close." Ella muttered absently as she looked over the cliff and down to the lake. She smiled widely.

"Ugh! There's school tomorrow." Quil whined.

Ella and the others laughed.

"Sucks butt, I know." Ella said, she started to take off her sweater and then she pulled her shirt off. When she looked at the boys they quickly looked away with burning cheeks. Ella laughed. "I'm not going to wet my clothes, then I'll have nothing to wear."

"We're good with that." Embry smirked and he earned a scowl from Ella.

"Perv." Ella muttered before unbuttoning her jeans and unzipped her zipper. She heard the boys gasp as she pulled down her jeans, she was wearing some short, baggy shorts and she had a tank top so she wasn't naked.

She pulled her hair into a small messy bun, she kept her wrist bands on because she didn't want to explain her scars. Jacob noticed.

"What about your wrist bands?"

"Eh," She shrugged. "I can always buy new ones. So, are you guys jumping or not?!"

The boys stripped to their baggy shorts.

"I called first, remember." Ella said walking over to the cliff. She removed her Vans and socks and set them aside. She took a deep breath before jumping into the air. She remained in a fetal position as she felt the wind hit her like needles, but then when she hit the water the needles were replaced by knifes. She swam to the surface and Whoo-ed and then her body started to shake off the warm.

She was sooned joined by the rest of the boys. Ella went under and swam towards Quil and pulled his leg, making him go under, which scared the living daylights out of him. Ella laughed until she felt her stomach ache.

"You--should've seen--your face." She said between laughs holding her side with one hand. But then she someone tug her leg and then she was under water. When she went back up and gasped for air, she found the person who did it.

"Embry! You are so fucking dead!"

Embry stopped laughing and started to swim away with a scared look.

"Not so brave, are we?" She grinned as she put him in a head lock position.

"Ah!!! Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

She released him. "Don't mess with Ella, or she'll kick your booty." She spoke in third person.

"Jacob's not scared." Jacob said speaking in third person is well.

"Then, you shall feel my wrath." Ella said swimming towards Jacob. He tried to get away but she caught up, he brought him under water and punched him playfully.

Ella swam up to the surface and smiled but then she noticed Jacob didn't go up. So, she panicked. She saw him floating upside down, she swam to him and turned him over, he wasn't breathing. She brought him to the shore, followed by Quil and Embry, who had confused looks because Jacob was a decent swimmer.

"He's not breathing!" Quil said pointing at Jacob's chest.

"Fuck!" Ella cursed. She did CPR, she pressed his chest with her hands thirty times before giving him mouth to mouth, on the second mouth to mouth, she felt his tongue slip in her mouth. She got mad and pulled out. "JACOB, WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL?!"

She saw Jacob grin, he had a satisfied look. He was faking it, of course. She stood up and kicked him on the side, he groaned in pain and laughed at the same time.

"That wasn't funny!" Ella yelled at him.

"Maybe, but I sure enjoyed your kiss."

"That was cheap and low!" She retorted.

"Maybe," He repeated as he got up, Ella made sure her death glare got across. Jacob sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You besta!" She used the word Nancy made up.

"I just wanted to feel your lips again." He shrugged.

"You could've asked."

"You would've kissed me if I asked you?" He rose an eyebrow.

Ella thought about what she said before and choked on her own words.

"Aha! I thought so."

"Fine! But, you still shouldn't have done that."

"I'm sorry." He said making a puppy face.

She rolled her eyes. "You're lucky your puppy face is so damn adorable."

"I know." He wiggled his eyebrows.

***

{Next Morning: First Day of School, Senior Year}

Ella hit the snooze button for the third time and actually got up this time. She pulled the covers over and walked like a zombie to the empty bathroom. She brushed her teeth, she had taken a shower before going to sleep, and she did her usual morning routine.

She dressed into her bright yellow skinny jeans. She took out her tight black shirt with the A7X bat on the front in white. She slipped on her VANS. She brushed her faded orange slash red and now it had brown in it, her original hair color. She frowned at her hair color and pulled it back to a pony tail with her bangs over to the right side of her face, she had to frequently flip her hair out of her eyes.

She shoved her stuff in the messanger bag and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. She heated a pop tart while Bella ate cereal.

There was a honk outside.

Bella got up thinking it was Edward, but it was Josh.

"It's Josh, Ella!" Bella yelled, with disappointment.

"Oh yeah, he said he was going to pick me up. Bye Bella."

Just as Ella was going out Edward was going to knock.

"Oh, hey!" Ella said and dodged under him and jogged to Josh without glancing back even though her heart was screaming her to do so. She opened the passenger door and slipped in.

"Morning, beautiful." Josh said leaning over for a kiss. She kissed him until they both pulled away.

The school parking lot was still the same and they were the first ones there so finding space wasn't hard. They went to the front office together and they got their schedule.

Ella and Josh looked over their schedule. Ella went back to the secretary.

"Excuse me?" She said.

The lady looked up from her magazine.

"Yes, darling?"

"I'm missing the last three periods." She said pointing at the schedule.

"Oh, that just means you don't have a classes. Since, last year you had senior level classes, you already have credits for it."

"So, I can go home after third period?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Don't worry, you're not the only one."

"Thanks." Ella grinned, she joined Josh again. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I don't have a fourth, fifth or sixth period!"

"That is so fucking cool. I wish I had a brain like yours." He mumbled.

Ella laughed. "Never!" She teased.

Soon, they were joined by the rest of the band. Aubrey was walking by herself and she had red eyes.

"Aubrey, what's wrong?"

"Jason broke up with me last night." She sobbed on Ella's shoulder.

Ella stroked her hair. "Oh honey, don't cry, that bastard doesn't deserve any of those tears."

Ella cupped Aubrey's face.

"Now chin up and don't let him know he made you cry!"

Aubrey nodded as she slowly regained her confidence back.

"Now, any boy in this school would die to go out with you because you're in a semi-famous band, who had the awesomeness pleasure of being the opening act for Aveneged Sevenfold. Plus, you still have Johnny!"

"You're right, I'll call Johnny tonight." Aubrey had the spark in her eyes again and Ella was glad.

"Damn right!" She said with her horrible ghetto accent.

"Seriously, never do that again." Mike laughed.

"Whatever, I do what I want." She snapped her fingers and moved her head side to side.

Dan shook his head. "Horrible." He muttered.

"You're just jealous cuz I'm cooler than an ice cube." Ella pouted and Josh pecked her lips and they broke down laughing.

The bell rang...

"Well I'm off to..." Ella looked at her schedule. "...Chemistry, snore!"

She didn't have any classes with Josh but they had lunch together. She went across the campus and made it just in time. Her teacher, Mr. Hunt, was a bald man and looked like a clean freak and he was. He was also OCD because he made everyone seat by their last names.

"Guess we have this class together, don't we?" Bella said looking as Ella sat behind her.

Ella smiled. "Yay, I can copy your notes!"

"Who says I'm gonna let you?" Bella crossed her arms.

"Because I'm family!"

Bella thought of something to contradict her, but sighed in defeat.

"Yay! One point for Ella and none for Bella."

"Miss Swan!" Mr. Hunt barked, he was lecturing about what he was expecting in the class.

"Which one?!" Ella asked.

He glared at her.

"Me?" She asked innocently.

"Please be quiet or serve detention on your first day!"

Ella gulped and salutated Mr. Hunt, he rolled his eyes.

"Not even ten minutes in class and I already know who's going to give me trouble." He muttered rubbing his temples.

"Hey! I am insulted, Mr. Hunt."

"And I care." He said sarcastic.

"Was that sarcasm in your tone, Mr. Hunt?!"

"Detention. With me. After school." He growled his eyes boring into Ella like a magnifying glass with a sun.

"Damn!" Ella muttered crossing her arms and sunk lower in her chair.

The class members laughed quietly, the class included Edward, but Ella hadn't seen him. He shook his head and smiled at Ella's defying attitude.

The bell rang again and it meant time for second period. For Ella it was Art: Drawing and Painting. She wasn't that good of an artist, she preffered stick figures and shitty houses.

In her class was Alice and so she was happy.

"Yay!" Alice said hugging Ella. They sat next to each other, their teacher Mrs. Campbell was nice and hippy-like, but aren't all Arts teachers hippie-like? Just something I've noticed in my school.

"Yay, too!"

They began class by introducing each other and it was Ella's turn.

"I'm Ella and I sing in the shower."

The class laughed.

"You're the lead singer of RAG, aren't you?" A Junior girl beamed.

"Yeah..."

"Oh my god! You're like YouTube famous!" the girl exclaimed.

Ella laughed along with the class.

"YouTube famous, I never heard that one before, but thanks, I think?"

"Are you going on tour again?" Another person asked, it was a Senior boy.

"Uh, I don't Tony, our manager, takes care of that. But I know we might do WARPED TOUR next summer or Projekt Revolution with LP and MCR."

"Ohhhhh." The class said.

"Our little secret, right?" Ella asked, with a fake innocent look.

They agreed.

Ms. Angil, the art teacher, left homework, to draw the thing you fear the most. Ella knew exactly what she was going to draw, but wondered what Alice was afraid of.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES, I made a mistake, I thought Bella's birthday was on the eighteenth but it's actually the thirteenth and so I moved Ella's birthday to the eleventh and yes I do know her birthday is on September 11, I have a friend who's birthday is on that date... anyways... ciao.