Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Josh is my problem

"So, what do you guys think?" Ella just finished singing the new song she wrote, not the one from the night before, it was called Hallelujah.

"Sounds good." Dan beamed, he liked how Ella's voice never went off key and she knew how to control her big voice.

"I like it." Aubrey agreed.

"I have a whole bunch, most I wrote on tour." Ella said passing around the notebook, which was wrinkled.

They read through tha pages and smiled and laughed at some of the lyrics.

"You have talent." Mike said passing the notebook to Josh. "Seriously, your lyrics have so much... emotion in them."

"Thanks?" She was unsure if it was a compliment.

"It's a good thing, because most artist these days don't feel the music they're singing." Mike added. "Oh, happy birthday, well happy late birthday." He handed her a square object, it was a book. She ripped the gift wrapped and saw it was an entire book based on the life of Elvis Presely.

"Thanks so much, I love it." Ella held it to her chest.

"My turn." Aubrey said throwing a box.

Ella opened it. It was stuff for the shower, all smelled like roses.

"I'll make sure to use it." Ella thanked Aubrey with a hug.

"Now, it's my turn!" Dan announced louder than Aubrey, she scowled. He hands her a long rectangular box. She opened it and found a braclet. But it had charms of bats, broken hearts, a granade, and regular heart.

"It's beautiful. Thanks." Ella gave Dan a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You besta wear it." He fake glared.

They laughed.

"How's my present, Max?" Ella asked Josh.

"He's all right. Have you asked Charlie about keeping Max?"

"No, I'll ask him tonight, though."

When they all finished on deciding which songs they wanted for their next album, which took about three hours of arguing, the gang left Ella's house, except for Josh.

"When's Charlie getting home?" He pecked her neck softly.

She giggled.

"I don't know, late, maybe." Ella said. He backed her up again and laid her on the couch while he towered over her.

She ran her hand through his black hair, she held his neck and pulled his lips tighter to her. His warm hands went under her shirt and rubbed her ribs and then they went behind her back, her lower back.

Josh liked the metal against his lips. Her snakebites turned him on and the tattoos she got made her even hotter. The clothes she was wearing made it harder, it was a thin ripped from the shoulders, Metallica shirt and sweats, easy to take off.

He went down to her neck, nibbling and sucking, occasionally. She let a moan escape her mouth.

"Josh?" Ella whispered.

"Mmmh?"

She bit her lip and thought for a second to make her decision.

"I'm ready." She whispered.

Josh stopped and pulled out to look at her.

"Are you're sure?" He asked, he didn't want to force her.

"Yes." She assured with a smile.

They stood up, she got hold of his wrist and led him to her room. Josh took a moment to look at the pictures on her shelf.

His eyes landed on the one with Drake.

"Is that Drake?" He pointed.

Ella hadn't looked at the picture in a long time and she smiled a little.

"Yeah."

"Well, I can see why you went out with him."

Ella grinned.

"Josh, are you getting turned on by a boy?"

"No!" He said quickly.

"Dude, just teasing." Ella said wrapping her small arms around him.

He brought her delicious lips up to his and gave her the most passionate kiss he could. He couldn't believe how incredibly weak her lips made him feel. How he could just melt into them, he loved the feeling of her skin against his.

She reached the hem of his shirt and she started to pull it off and pull it over his head. He wasn't bad, he was toned and was showing signs of abs and his biceps were definitely good.

He grinned.

"Like what you see?"

She smirked.

"Maybe." She said, then he started to play with the hem of her shirt. Ella used her powers to lock the door of her room. He gently pulled her shirt over her, exposing her black lacey bra. Josh took a moment to look and he smirked. "See anything you like?"

"Yes, ma'am." He said. He placed his warm hand on her lower back and brought her body to his.

Ella felt the warm body and shivered under his touch. He backed her up to her bed, as she went down she brought him down as well. Their lips never leaving each other.

He stripped down to his boxers and Ella was down to her bra and underwear.

***

Josh played with a lock of Ella's hair. Both under the covers and cuddling. This was, technically, Ella's first time and she didn't regret it because she trusted Josh. He had proven to be patient and caring.

"I'm guessing this wasn't your first time." Ella finally spoke.

"Correct. My first time was about a year ago, before you." He said. "You?"

"Technically... yes."

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened back home?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, just... not now. It's pretty big."

"I'll wait." He kissed my cheek.

They heard the cruiser pull up on the drive way.

"Shit!" They said at the same time. They were still naked under the covers.

"You'll have to go out the window." Ella whispered, they were pulling on their clothes really fast.

She looked at the clock it was past ten.

She wondered if Bella and Edward were in the other room. Josh gave Ella one last kiss before going out the window with only his jeans and his shirt in hand.

"Oh, God, it's fucking cold!" He hissed-whispered.

Ella giggled.

"The things I do for love."

She was glad he didn't see her cringe at the 'L' word coming out of his mouth.

"Ella?!" Charlie knocked at her door. She sprayed some bodyspray over herself before opening the door.

"Yeah?"

Charlie made a face.

"What happened to your hair?"

[Shit.] She thought.

"Uh, dancing. Yeah, got pretty wild when 'Kiss Kiss' came on." Ella lied easily.

"Right. Well, good night." He turned his heel.

"Wait, Uncle Chuck." Ella said remembering she had to ask permission to keep Max.

"Yeah?"

"Josh got me a dog for my birthday, is it all right if we can keep him?" She clapped her hands together like she was praying and pouted her lip and batted her eyelashes.

"Sure, we could use some excitement in the house."

"Yay! Thanks! You'll love him, he's adorable."

She closed the door, she turned around and let out a small yelp. Once again, Edward was standing by her window. His arms crossed on his chest and an angry look on his face.

"You really need to stop doing that!" She hissed walking to him and accused him with her index finger.

"Why?" He wasn't talking about coming in and Ella heard it in his voice.

She could tell he was really trying to calm his anger down because his arms trembled under his grip, it was like he was restraining himself. She gave him a confused look.

"Why, what?" She shrugged with her hands up.

The next thing she knows she's against the wall his body pressing against her. Edward felt her slow heart beat as fast it could and the fear in her eyes made him regret his reaction, but he couldn't help it.

The flashes of her and Josh together made him furious. When Josh was escaping through the window and even during the whole... thing, Josh had great memory. He didn't like it was Josh who had kissed her and was technically her first.

"What is your problem?!" Her eyes flashed red and she used her powers to push him away since she didn't have the physical power to do so.

"Josh is my problem!" He hissed in a whisper.

"Well, he shouldn't be. Why are you tripping? Seriously?! It's not you--" He crashes his lips on her.

She wraps her arms around his neck, she moves her lips with his and it was as if they were made to form each other perfectly. To mold together as one. He grabs her by the waist and lifts her, her legs wrap around his waist. His hands on the back of her thighs to keep her in place.

They pulled away at the same time and they looked at each other and then down to how their bodies were attached to each other.

Quickly, they parted away, Edward placed her on her feet and Ella pulled down her shirt that was above her stomach and her shorts down.

"What the fuck was that?" Ella whispered. She looked at Edward and he had the 'What the fuck did I just do?' look on his face.

"There's clearly still feelings between us."

"No shit." She hissed crossing her arms on her chest. "Like the last time, we'll just forget it ever happened."

"But what if it happens again, and again, until we get caught by either Bella or Josh, or anyone for that matter? Alice is already nagging me!"

"Why?"

"She says..." He hesiatates to answer. "she sees us running away together to Vegas."

"Ew, I hate the heat." Ella scrunched her nose. "We'll make sure it never happenes, right?"

Edward thought for a moment and Ella used her power to read his mind and he was well aware she was.

[Would you do it if I asked you?] He asked her.

[Yes... but... we won't because... there's two people that would be extremely hurt.] She thought back.

[If I say, fuck it?]

[Did you just curse?]

[Yes... what, I can't curse?]

"It just sounds weird coming from you." She said out loud. "Edward, we're too goody-two-shoes to actually run away together knowing the pain we would cause."

[As always, you're right.] He thought. [But how am I going ignore this feeling?]

[Easy, supress them down with alcohol, but since you can't drink... then just keep it to yourself.] Ella thought.

[Are you drinking?]

[No! But it was how I used to supress feelings, it works, makes you numb.] She shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the long wait updates are going to be more often until I get a better computer, sorries and yeah, comment please and yeah...