Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Home wrecker

[It's official... I'm a home wrecker and a slut.] Ella thought as she dressed herself back; her back turned to Edward and his was turned as well.

Edward couldn't understand why he wasn't able to stop himself. He was always in control of everything, but with Ella he seemed to not care if he was in control. But what surprised him the most was that he didn't regret a thing because it felt right... as wrong as it was, it felt so right, for the both of them.

"I'm sorry." Ella whispered, when Edward turned around to retort her she was already gone.

He knew she needed time alone.

[How could I have betrayed Bella? And with her cousin, none of the less.] Edward felt so ashamed. [Bella doesn't deserve this.]

Ella ran away. She didn't want to admit her huge mistake, because as much as she loved his lips on her skin, it was a mistake. Every kiss and moan she gave and got was a sin, adultery.

Ella never felt the urge to confess herself, but now she needed to speak to someone about who wouldn't tell anyone else.

But could vampires enter the house of god? Or was that just a myth as well?

[Memo to self: Ask Carlisle if half vampires can enter a church.] Ella wondered far away from Forks.

She put a safe distance between herself and the town. She found some wolves, the animals, and easily hunted them and drank them dry.

Things changed so fast in so little time and Ella couldn't understand it, why?

Sure, she had been an awful daughter and her excuse was that Drake wasn't with her. She blamed herself for his death and still does now. I mean, she was still bad even when Drake was alive but he was always there to catch her and she always expected him to do so. She never thought of a world without Drake and when he was gone nothing else mattered. 'Life, fuck it, school, fuck it and fuck everything else as well.' That was her motto through her catatonic state.

When Ella decided it was time to go back home, she was greeted by Max, she was entering from the backyard woods.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Ella cooed as she rubbed Max's tummy. He was so adorable. Max stuck out his tongue as he panted. "You're a good boy."

"Ella?!" It was Uncle Chuck.

She looked up and saw him exiting the back door.

"Hey, Uncle Chuck." She smiled.

Charlie's eyes widened as his eyes dropped on her face and saw the piercing.
His nostrils flared.

"Eleanor Marie Swan!!! When did you get those piercing?!" He roared, his face changing from red to purple.

"Shit." She muttered under her breath. She stood from the green grass and had a nervous look. "We-well. On my birthday."

"And who gave--"

"I don't need permission... I'm eighteen, Uncle." She cut him off which made him angrier, but then Ella let him relax and saw his face turn back to a normal pale-ish color.

"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" His voice calm and in control.

She nods.

"Are you mad?"

"Of course I'm mad, but because you hid it from me. Ella, you're an adult now and you can make your own decisions. Just... don't hide anything else from me, okay? No secrets."

This stung Ella. Secrets, it's all she was made of; lies and secrets.

"Sure... I guess, I should tell you about the tattoos then."

His color disappeared.

***

"How was the party?" Josh asked over the phone.

Ella replayed the events in her head and had only one word for it.

"Interesting."

"What did you give Bella as a present?" He yawned, he was clearly sleepy.

Ella chuckled and looked at her clock, it was around one am.

"I sang a song to her... you sound sleepy, I should let you sleep."

Josh shook his head as if she could see him.

"I'm fine."

"Seriously, I don't want to be blamed because you're sleeping in class. Night, night, Josh."

He laughed very weakly. "Night, babe."

Ella hanged up. She felt rotten inside and out and a shower didn't help because she could still fill his cold lips on her. She was glad he didn't come that night to visit her. She knew he was with Bella because a while back she had heard the piano, she guessed he made her a CD of his melodies.

***

"I have the information printed and all you need is to write it." Ella said handing Edward a stack of papers filled with information about Lithium. They kept their conversations short and always about their project and never looked into each other's eyes.

Second period was sort of lonely for Ella, Alice was missing.

[She must be with Jasper. I wonder how he's doing.] Ella thought she knew Jasper hated feeling weak, but he wasn't alone, maybe she could talk to him since they were in the same situation.

French class wasn't any different for Ella, except she took the seat next to Jessica. Edward didn't seem to mind.

"How are you and Josh?" Jessica whispered.

"All right, we're good." Ella sighed.

"That's not what Aubrey told me." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows and gave Ella the look.

"Josh told her?!" She hissed.

"No, Aubrey heard it from Dan who heard it from Mike and Josh had told Mike."

"I'm going to kill him."

"So, how was he?" Jessica smirked.

Ella, with her super hearing thing, heard Edward growl, Jessica must've been thinking really wrong.

"He was great, actually. I can't really compare it to anything, since he was my first." Ella lied about the second part. Josh was... okay, not great, but not horrible either.

At lunch, Ella sat with her band and when she looked over to Bella it was only her and Edward. He had a certain look on his face and when she tried to read his mind he was thinking about the Lithium project.

[Smart ass.] Ella muttered and then paid back attention to Josh.

***

Ella decided to go visit Jacob and his friends. She figured she could wait for him in his small garage until he would get home from school.

She stopped by the house and picked up Max so she could show Jacob.

She parked her Impala in front of the brick house and knocked twice on the wooden door.

Billy answered and Ella smiled from ear to ear.

"Hey, Billy Bob, Jake home yet?"

"No, he's not out until another hour. You're welcome to wait inside." Billy suggested.

"Uh, sure, but let me take out Max and tie him to the porch or something."

"I'll be waiting inside." Billy said wheeling back and left the door open.

Ella jogged to her car and opened her passenger door and took hold of the leash.

"Come on, Max." Ella said she tied him to a part of the porch. She ruffled his head. "I'll be right inside."

She walked inside the house and found Billy watching a soccer game and she grinned.

"Charlie told you about soccer?"

Billy looked at her and almost saw Jack in her. He missed his best friend.

"No, your father did." He sighed and he gestured Ella to take a seat.

"Yeah, he was the biggest soccer fan." Ella said while taking a seat on the couch.

"You miss him, don't you?" Billy said.

"I miss his hugs. His bear hugs. They suffocated me... with his heat and all." The room became quiet.

"Did your father ever tell you how he met your mother?"

"He just told me he came to visit La Push because... I forgot... but he said that when he saw my mom he thought that she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. That she was the reason for his being and why he was on this earth. His mission was to make her happy... and they were. I mean most of my friend's parents got divorced during Middle School... but mine's... their love seemed to grow everyday."

Billy knew Jack had imprinted on Rose Mary Swan, Charlie's younger sister. She didn't freak out when she found out Jack was a werewolf, and Jack gave up his wolf form for her, to grow old with her. He also came to a conclusion that it skipped Ella but she still had werewolf blood in her.

"I don't mean to pry, or bring up old memories, but... how did they... die?"

Ella could never be comfortable talking about it but Billy was her father's best friend.

"They were... murdered."

Billy's eyes widened.

"Do you know by whom?"

Ella shook her head, her eyes concentrated on the wall across from her.

"The person is still on the loose?"

No one knew the murderer was dead, except for the Cullen's and Bella.

"Yeah, but I'm not scared."

The hour went by... Billy avoided any more questions about the murder because he would see the pain in Ella's eyes. He'd never seen so much pain before, it pained him as well. Ella was like a niece to him, he cared for her.

"Dad, I'm home!" Jacob yelled as he came in, he grinned as he saw Ella in the living room. He loved to have her over; she was so down to earth and never afraid to speak her mind.

"Jakey!" Ella beamed jumping over the couch and hugged Jake from his shoulders.

"Elle," He already gave her a nickname, she liked it.

They went out to the garage and Ella noticed he was almost done with the engine.

"You're almost done?"

"Yeah, just a few more parts."

"I remember when I was trying to fix my Impala... took me the entire summer between my freshman and sophomore year." She sighed as she remembered the good old days. "I didn't deserve it. I was a horrible daughter, but he said I needed a project and with Drake's help..." Her throat tightens in pain, how could after all these years the thought of him hurt her as if it was only yesterday?

Jacob frowned.

"You okay?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, sorry, it's still hurts to think of him, I don't know why, it's been years." She was so mad at herself.

"I understand." He hugged her.

She liked being in Jake's arms, she felt so... nice. A warm feeling goes through her body.

"Anyways... I would love to go cliff diving." She plastered a smile. Jacob smirked.

"I'll call the guys."

Ella looked down at the lake for the third time in her life, she smiled to herself.

"Are you going to jump or chicken out?" Quil teased.

She glared at him. She started to strip down to her underwear. Quil gulped... and then gasped.

"You have tattoos?!" He shrieked pointing at her lower back with wide eyes.

"Oh, yeah, it was a birthday present from some friends."

"And I thought those piercing made you look hot." Quil looked Ella from head to toe.

She snaps her fingers twice.

"Eyes up here, Quil." Ella hissed Quil turns pink from the cheeks, though it's hard to tell with his skin color.

"Jump already!" Embry yelled.

Ella turned back to the cliff and took two steps back before running out into the air and she laughed as she felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter. She hit the water and kicked towards the surface. She was joined by Jacob, Quil and Embry.