Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Who is it that you want?

It was lunch, the next day, and the band was joined by Jessica, Angela, Ben, Taylor, Eric and Ben, so instead of one table it was three put together as one. Ella was around the middle with Josh.

Bella approached her cousin. Bella gestured Ella to go to her since her table was loud. Ella had a knot in her stomach every time she looked at her cousin; she had slept with her boyfriend. How could she even look at her?

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure," Ella smiled. "Anything."

Bella offered the camera to Ella.

"Mom wants tons of pictures of my friends and since they're all sitting with you."

"Sure," Ella took the camera. "But I doubt they'll be any left after I get through with it... I'm very photogenic, you know."

Bella and Ella laughed.

"Have fun." Bella said before returning to the table with Edward.

"Okay guys, I have a mission--shh!!" Ella half-yelled.

Everyone paid attention.

"I have in my possession a disposable camera and I've been asked to use the roll... so let's take pictures!!" Ella roared and then she took one with Josh, she was kissing his cheek and he was making a face.

The camera was passed to Angela and she took a picture of her and Ben. Then, she turned the camera to Ella who was standing on her chair and with her hands on her hips and with a model pose.

"Shoot away, Angie!" Ella perked her lips and looked at the ceiling, a very emo pose.

After the flash, the camera was passed to Mike and he took of picture with Aubrey, Aubrey had the peace sign and Mike had the rock sign with his tongue sticking out like from KISS.

Ella got the camera back and took a picture of Lauren and she made a memo to herself.

"Do voddoo to this picture." She whispered so low no one could hear her, except for the one vampire in the cafeteria, he let out a snort and Ella had heard it and she smiled to herself.

After finishing she walked over to Bella's table.

"Mission complete." She saluted Bella with a fake serious look.

"Good job soldier!"

"No! Not soldier... super secret 007 Agent." She said with her best British accent. "Names Swan... Eleanor Swan."

Bella smiled, Ella always found a way to make her smile.

"Now, for my next mission... go home and play with my new puppy!" She squealed, she skipped to her table and kissed Josh goodbye and skipped out the cafeteria, yes skip. She had to pretend everything was fine.

When Ella was looking at the TV upside down with Max next to her face, she had the sudden urge to dance. So she started to move the furniture in front of the TV and moved it to either side of the wall of the living room, until there was a big space. She liked how the living room was made of wood, easier to dance on. She was a contemporary dancer because she knew ballet it was easy for her.

She plugged her I-POD on the stereo thingy and scrolled down to Jordan Spark Ft. Chris Brown 'No Air', or vice versa. When the lyrics began she moved her body. She moved on to their songs like 'Mercy' and then she really began to dance when she got 'No One Knows' by the Queens of the Stone Age, if there was a beat, she could dance to it.

When she finished she was on the floor breathing hard. There were claps coming from the living frame. Ella gasped as she saw Jacob, Quil and Embry smirking.

"Wow, who knew you could dance?!" Quil smirked.

Ella got up and put her hands on her hips.

"Uh, how long were you standing there?" She tapped her foot.

"Right when that song started, who is it?" Embry asked.

"Queens of the Stone Age."

"I like them." He smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to invite you to another bonfire!!" Quil yelled.

"Another one, already?"

"Yeah and they want you to bring your guitar so you can sing!" Jacob added. "The guitar we made for you!"

"Let me take a shower and I'll be down in half an hour."

She raced upstairs in human speed. She took a quick shower and dressed in something comfortable. Her phone went off with the ring tone 'Afterlife' by A7X, it was Brian Haner.

"Sober, now?" She answered.

Brian could practically hear her smirk over the phone but he groaned because he had a hung-over.

"Yes." He whimpered.

"You're pretty funny drunk, Brian." Ella teased as she was putting on her bra.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatcha doing?"

"Putting on my underwear."

"Ohhhhh!" He whined.

"What?"

"Are you just saying that to play with me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm having a fantasy about you getting dressed." Ella could hear his fake pout.

"You're getting horny because I told you I'm putting on my underwear?"

"You're a very attractive girl, it would be wrong of me to not get horny."

Ella laughed.

"So if I told instead of putting it on, I'm taking them off... would you get hornier?"

"Ella--" He warned but she continued.

"I'm slipping out of my thong and I'm slowly reaching for the hook of my bra." She used her best sex voice.

"Ella." Brian gulped.

"Oops, it's off and now we're on the same bed and I'm crawling towards you with lust in my eyes and I'm biting my lower lip--"

Then she heard a dial tone and Ella chuckled to herself. She was actually in her skinny jeans by now and she was pulling on her purple shirt.

"Boys are so easy." She muttered to herself.

***

After re-hearing the tales of the Quileutes; her great-great-great-great-great- grandfather was a Quileutes and now knew why James was surprised she had half turned because she had werewolf blood in her, though it had skip her and may have gone to Maria, her little sister, she still had werewolf blood.

"What are you going to sing for us?" Billy asked with a kind smile on his face.

Ella cleared her throat.

"Well, this song is kind of old; it's a song by Simple Plan... 'Welcome To My Life'."

She strummed the strings of the guitar and everyone became quiet and listened.

"Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like some you just don't belong and no one understands you... Do you ever want to run away? Do you lock yourself in your room with the radio turned on so loud, no one hears you screaming?"

[She must be in a dark place.] Billy thought with a concerned face.

"No you don't know what it is like when nothing feels all right... no you don't know what it is like to be like me... to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when you're down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you... no you don't know what it's like.... welcome to my life... do you want to be somebody else... are you sick of being left out... are you desperate to find something more before your life is over?... Are you stuck inside a world you hate? Are you sick of everyone around? With a big fake smile and stupid lies well deep inside you're bleeding...

When she was done with the song the only sound were the ones of the fire cracking.

Ella laughed a little because of the thoughts on everyone's mind.

"Yeah, it's a bit emo-ish. It's just that... when I first heard this song... I was sort of lost and I guess this song really got what I was going through." Ella trailed off in her thoughts after Drake's death. "Okay, how about something more cheerful?!"

The 'yeahs' were heard around the fire.

"Something funnier... uh... oh I know. This is called 'Date Rape' by Sublime."

***

The next morning Ella couldn't shake this bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was worried about something but she didn't know what. You know that feeling you get when you think you've forgotten something but you really didn't but the feeling is still there, mocking you in the face? Yeah, that's how she felt.

The morning class was beyond boring and Edward kept quiet and recited piano notes in his head through out the class which got me worried... something was definitely going to happen.

Her Art class was lonely again because Alice was still away with Jasper. This made her wonder, how long was this going to last?

In French, Ella kept glancing over to Edward and when she tried to read his mind, he kept it filled reciting the bible in Latin, she frowned.

[What do you have planned, Edward Cullen?] She thought.

At lunch, she was quiet which got Josh worried because she usually wasn't this quiet.

"Is something wrong, Ella?" He whispered and she shook her head in no as her response.

"I'm good." She lied.

When she got home she played with Max. She ran around the backyard and for brief hours she forgot about why she was worried.

"Max! Hold still!" She yelled as she tried to give him a bath.

He barked at her and tries to wiggle out of her grip but her reflex were faster than his.

Ella then fell asleep on the couch with Max sleeping with her as well.

Ella was under Josh in the middle of a make-out session. His hands all over her body and her hand on the nape of his neck bringing him closer to her body. She decided to take dominance and flipped over and when she looked down she saw Edward.... Edward instead of Josh.

Edward had a smirk on his face. Edward took hold of the back of her neck and brought down her lips to his and crashed them together into a sweet kiss and in her dream her heart was racing like a train and she could feel a blush on her cheeks, she felt warm.

"Who is it that you want, huh?" He whispered in her ear.

"What?" She said, out of breath and confused.

Edward flipped her over so he would hover over her but when she looked up it wasn't Edward anymore, it was Brian Haner. His eyes on hers and his were filled with lust... and something else. Like Edward, Brian kissed her and this kiss was filled with so much passion and lust. She moaned into the kiss.

"I can be anything you want." Brian whispers as well, in her ear. "Anyone." But when he said 'anyone' instead of Brian's voice it was Jacob's voice.

Ella looked half confused and half angry. She grabbed his biceps and flipped him over and was now hovering over Jacob.

But this Jacob was much different. His hair was chopped off to shoulder length and his face looked a lot older. Instantly, his lips were on hers and his hand was going up and down her back, gently and respectfully.

His body radiating like the sun and she loved this feeling. The feeling of warmth going through her body.

His lips were tendered like she remembered. He was going slowly savoring every bit of her.

But as they continued, Ella felt Jacob get rougher. He forced her lips harder to his and his hand was gripping her ass. She was flipped over when she was able to push him up slightly a scream was stuck in her throat.

"J-james." She gasped in horror as the red-eyed vampire looked down at her. Her body trembled under him. He brought his hand to her cheek and stroked it very lightly, barely touching.

"You can't escape me, Princess; I will always be in your dreams. There's no way out. You belong to me. I will come in your dreams and make you mine!"


BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

There were loud knocks on the door of her room. She looked around confused.

"How the fuck did I get to my room?" She thought.

BANG! BANG!

She walked to her door and it was Charlie with a worried look.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Bella?"
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT