Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Lying My Way From You

They looked at each other for a couple of seconds. Jasper didn’t know what to do he couldn’t control the situation; he had no idea how Ella felt it was as if she was blocking him of his ‘power’. Jasper looked deeply into her green eyes they were so bright, but behind the brightness somehow he could see the dark side.

RING!!

The bell rang and there was once more, movement inside of the class.

“I’ll see you around, Jasper?” She gave a hopeful look at him.

“Yeah, sure.” His answer was short.

“Hurry it up, Ella.” Josh whined as he waited at the frame of the door. Josh looked at Jasper and Jasper looked back with no sort of emotion in them.

“Josh! Now you hurry up.” Ella grabbed his elbow and started to move him. “So, what was class about?”

“You didn’t pay attention.” He stated without questioning.

“No. I was just… talking with Jasper, plus I’ve already learned it.” Ella defended.

“Then, why are you asking me?” Josh retorted.

“To keep you on your toes and to see if you’re paying attention.” Ella stuck her tongue out at him.

“Whatever.” He muttered rolling his eyes at Ella.

“You know you love me with all of my flaws.” Ella pointed at herself and laughed. Josh merely smirked.

“Yes, I do love you with all of your flaws; even though I’ve only known you for one day.” He muttered the last part to himself.

Ella raised an eyebrow. “Really? Aw, that’s so cute of you.” Ella pinched one of his cheeks.

“Hey what’s up?” Mike came from behind them, he wrapped his arm around Ella’s shoulder, and she didn’t shrug it off.

"What happened to you?" Ella said as he looked over to a smiling Mike.

"Ditched." He answered.

"Loser, now I have to go to French, so I'll you all at lunch." Ella waved good bye to them and started to jog across the campus.

Once more she made just before the bell rang. Ella spotted Edward and took the seat next to him.

Edward couldn't get what had happened last night. What was so awful that Ella was hiding behind her smile? What was she hiding? Why is she faking? All of these questions bugged Edward. How could she look so happy with such a dark past?

"Edward!" Ella half-yelled in Edward's face.

He blinked several time, he had spaced out looking at Ella.

"Do I have something on my face?" Ella said feeling on her face trying to find some sort of weird thing on her.

Edward shook his head. "No, sorry, you're fine."

"Good." Ella sighed in relief.

"Ella, why did you come to Forks?" Edward sounded casual.

Ella needed to make up a lie. "My parents sent me up here for punishment."

[Not the best idea to lie, Ella.] She told herself.

Edward studied her face, she didn't break eye contact, most liars broke eye contact.

"What did you do?" He said.

"A little of this and a little of that." Ella shrugged, okay she wasn't entirely lying. When she first moved to her old home she got into some really bad habits: Drugs, stealing and sneaking out of the house. Ella is, sorry was a recovering drug addict. You name one drug she probably did it. Then she made a 360 turn around, she had gotten in a car accident when she was 14 or 15 and her best friend died he was also her boyfriend, her only boyfriend in her entire life. After the accident she started to do better in school and attended meetings for recovering drug addicts. But that was three years ago.

Edward one more time tried to read her thoughts, but he couldn't get anything.

"Class," Mrs. Jaque annouced. "today we are going to re-learn our numbers in French, so please take out your books. Oh Edward, please share with Ella it seems she doesn't have a book."

"I was never given one." Ella retorted.

"After class come and pick it up." Mrs. Jaque.

"Why not now?" Ella asked.

Mrs. Jaque hated defiant students. "Because you're not the one that has to teach a lesson."

"Whatever." Ella muttered to herself.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Jaque put her hands on her hips.

"Nothing Madame." Ella rolled her eyes.

Mrs. Jaque didn't want to argue so she let it slide. Then the tension in the classroom faded.

"What was that about?" Edward whispered.

Ella shook her head. "Nothing."

The teacher continued the class. Ella wasn't really there she started to space off again. Then like standing in the middle of a train road something hit her hard and fast. Her chest started to ache. She winced at the pain and held her chest.

Edward places his hand on her back. "What's wrong, Ella?"

"I can't. Breath." Ella gasped for air. "I need air." Without the permission of the teacher she got up from her seat and went out the door. She leaned on the lockers and slumped down to the floor. She brought her knees up her chin and placed her head on the top of her knees and concentrated on her breathing.

Ella hears the door of the classroom opening and closing then a cold body sits next to her.

"What happened Bella?" Edward's voice was comforting to Ella.

"I couldn't breath." Ella gasped for air, she knew what this was, it was the same feeling she had when she found her parents dead in their room. She had this condition since she was a child, it's sort of like Asthama but it only happens when she sees something shocking or remembers something shocking. Edward rubs her back and looks at her hypervenilating her chest went up and down begging for air.

Slowly, but surely, Ella's breathing became steady.

"Are you sure you don't have asthma?" Edward kept his voice down.

Ella nods her head. "Yeah, it's just this stupid and weird trait of me." She backed it up with a smile towards Edward. "Thanks for your concern, even though you've only known me for like what, two days, not even."

Edward couldn't help but to smile at the sudden come back of Ella, she recovered fast. "You're one of a kind of, Ella."

"Damn right." She playfully punched Edward and then regreted it. "Ouch! What are you made of, marble? That hurt my fragile hand." She brought her hand to her chest.

Edward chuckled, he took Ella's hurt hand and Ella let him then something happened she never thought possible... her heart thumped. She clentched again at the old feeling.

"What now?" Edward asked.

[What the hell was that?] Ella thought.

Ella shook her head. "Nothing. I'm fine." She took her hand back scared that the feeling would come back.

***Night***

[I can't like him, he's with Bella, plus I don't want to be tempted and hurt him.] Ella fought with herself as she was tried to go to sleep. She was thirsty, she but her bottom lip as she resisted the urge of blood. [I can control myself, I can control myself.] She told herself. [I won't let it take over me.]

Knock Knock!

Ella jumped up startled. "Shit." She muttered. "Come in."

Bella peeked her head in the door. "Are you gonna eat, dear cousin?"

"I'm not hungry." But her stomach betrayed her as it growled.

"Mmh, I believe your stomach says otherwise." Bell smirked.

"I don't feel like eating." Ella lied.

"Ella, you're not going anaroxic are you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not." Ella sighed in frustration.

"Ella," Bella said entering the room.

"Yeah?" Ella asked.

"What happened... back home?" Bella chose her words carefully.

"What do you mean?" Ella asked.

"Charlie didn't tell me how my Aunt and Uncle died... how... did they... die?" Bella asked.

Ella didn't answer, she kept quiet. "I rather not talk about it."

"Oh, okay. Sometimes it helps cope with the pain when you talk about it." Bella said, she wanted her cousin to open up to her.

"Well, I still don't want to talk about okay?! It's my damn business." Ella snapped at Bella. Bella gasped at her outburst. Ella soon regreted her outburst towards Bella, she knew she was only trying to help. Bella closed the door of Ella's room. Ella threw the covers over in frustration, she gave up on trying to sleep. She grabbed her car-eared hoodie and pulled it on. She opened the window of her room and climbed outside on the roof. Quietly she climbed down the drain pipe making sure she didn't noise. She jumped the rest of the way, thanks to her new vampire powers.

Ella began to run through the woods; she felt guilty for liking the new powers. Ella needed to blow off some steam, so she knew the perfect place to do so.

When Ella was younger she used, and still does, have a short-temper. But then she learned a way through show her feelings to the world without hurting anyone's feelings. She would go to one of the highest cliff in Forks and she would sing her heart out. She would sing songs that she felt and she would sing them.

Ella found her favorite spot, it looked over the most of the forest. She smelled the pine and felt the cold wind hit her face and move her hair with it.

Edward, Jasper and Emmett were talking a stroll near where Ella was at.

"Do you guys sense that?" Jasper asked as he stopped. He started to feel sorrow and pain.

"Sense what? You're the one with the emotion powers." Emmett pointed out; Jasper glared at Emmett.

"Someone's around here." Jasper said closing his eyes and trying to lock on the feeling.

"Is it human?" Edward asked, he tried to read the thoughts of the person. "I can't read the person's thoughts, and there is only two people whom I still can't read their minds: Ella and Bella."

"It's not Bella, it's not her scent, this one is so much stronger and more... sweeter." Emmett sniffed the air.

"Do you hear that?" Jasper said opening his eyes.

"What?" Emmett asked.

"Shh." Jasper hissed.

"It's someone singing. Let's find out boys." Edward grinned. In a nano-second they were at the top of a cliff. Someone was at the edge of the cliff. It was a girl by the shape of her body. She had cat-ear like for hoodie. And she was singing.

"When I pretend, everything is what I want it be,I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see When I pretend, I can forget about the criminal I am Stealing second after second just cause I know I can, but I can’t pretend this is the way it will stay, I’m just (Trying to bend the truth) I can’t pretend of who you want me to be so I'm
(Lying my way from) You (No, no turning back now) I wanna be pushed aside so let me go (No, no turning back now) Let me take me back my life I’d rather be all alone
(No turning back now) Anywhere on my own, cause I can see (No, no turning back now) The very worst part of you, is me. I remember what they taught to me,
Remember condescending talk of who I oughta be Remember listening to all of that and this again So I pretended up a person who was fitting in And now you think this person really is me and I'm (Trying to bend the truth) The more I push the more I’m pulling away cause I’m (Lying my way from) Yo (no, no turning back now). I wanna be pushed aside so let me go (no, no turning back now) Let me take me back my life I’d rather be all alon (no turning back now) Anywhere on my own, cause I can see
(no, no turning back now) The very worst part of you The very worst part of you, is me!!"


[Whoa, she has quite the voice.] Emmett thought.

[Who is she?] Jasper thought.

[Wow, she must've gone through something horrible to sing a song like that.] Edward looked a bit sympathetic.

Ella felt something warm rolling down her cheek. She was scared at first, but then she touched her face and felt the warm liquid, it was a tear. Ella laughed.

[I'm still human.] She laughed happily. [I can still feel.]

"Well I'll be damned, I can still cry." Ella laughed once more.

Edward, Jasper and Emmett were confused.

[What does she mean?] They all thought.

Ella pulled down her hoodie and once more let the wind play with her red hair.

The boys immediately recognized the red hair girl.

[Ella.] They all thought.

[Who knew she could sing.] Emmet thought.

[No wonder I couldn't read her mind.] Edward thought.

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)" Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace.


Ella's phone vibrated along with her ring tone. The boys didn't move from their spot, they watched Ella's every move.

"Hello?" Ella answered since she didn't recognized the number. She pushed the loud speaker on.

"Ms. Hernandez?" A male voice asked.

"It's Ms. Swan now." Ella answered.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry for your loss Ms. Swan." The voice said. Ella rolled her eyes, she hated the pity voice.

[What?!] The voice thought with widened eyes.

"Thank you. How can I be of help?" Ella asked.

"Well, most of your stuff has been released from the evidence room and I was told to ask you if you want your stuff sent to Forks, Washington?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, please. Do you have the address?" Ella asked.

"Yes. Your car and other belonging should arrive tomorrow afternoon." The voice said.

"Thank you, sir." Ella said running her pale hand through her hair.

"You're welcome and may I just say, you have a nice ride, I mean your car." He male corrected himself.

Ella giggled. "Yeah my baby is nice." Ella nodded.

"Have a pleasant night." The voice said.

"You too." Ella hung up.