Haunted

Gathering the Bands Part 3

Six Korean boys sat at a large table waiting for two other bands. They and the other two bands were doing a show together in the States. They didn't know what show.

The leader was taping his fingers on the table, annoying the silent member beside him.

"N." Said the boy, one word held so much

"Yes Leo." Replied the leader, N

"Stop." Again one word

N sighed. He was bored. And Leo like always was no fun. N grinned looking at a sleeping member.

"Ken." Called N
Ken didn't moved just kept sleeping. N looking around at his bandmates. Hongbin and Hyuk were playing a game, Leo was being Leo and Ravi was sitting next to Ken writing. N slowly got up being careful not to make any noise. He walked slowly to the sleeping Ken.

Ravi looked up to see their leader grinning his attention on the sleeping boy beside him. Ravi took a black sharpie from his bag next to him, handing it to N.

N nodded his head in thanks. Now he was being watched by the others but they made no moves to stop him. Right as he took the cap off the door opened causing Ken to wake.

All six boys looked over, their eyes widen in surprise. The two bands they would be working with were B.A.P and BIGBANG
Once all three bands were sitting and introduced to each a white, bald man dressed in a black suit walked into the room.

"Welcome boys." he said "You have been told that you are joining two other bands on this show. This show is a little different than what you boys have experience."

The man grin causing the seventeen boys to question weither they should trust this man.