What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Home-made Bayou

"MISFIT WAKE UP!" I heard someone scream through the door. "Fuck off and go away whoever you are." I grumbled and put my head under my pillow. My door flung open and then I heard "Ouch that hurts Misfit." I looked up and it was Ryan.

"What do you want Ryan? You disturbed perfectly good sleeping time." He chuckled "I cam in too let you know we're going down to the State of Bam to make Vito a bayou. My head shot up "I'll be down in 5 just gotta get dressed!" "That's a girl" Ryan chuckled and walked out.

I jumped up, shut my door, and got dressed. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_60/set?id=172648843) and ran (literally) down the stairs.

"Hey boys!" Rake, Raab, Ryan, Dico, Novak, Glomb, and Bam all waved. "Misfit." Bam said sassily at me. "Bam." I sassed back. "What is with you and large baggy sweaters?" I shrugged "They're comfy, warm, plus I can do this." I walked up too him, put my hands in my sleeves and hit him with my sleeves, all the boys howled with laughter. "Okay enough. Let's get down to business, the bayou!" Bam said. "Let's head down there now and figure out who's doing what." We all nodded and got into the back of the Hummer.

I was sandwiched between Novak and Rake on the 2 hour journey down to State of Bam. The ride was full of music, jokes, bashing people, and just general fun.

We got there and I jumped on Novak's back and he carried me towards the mess we were about to create.

I saw Glomb using the bulldozer to dig the hole, and we threw water into it making it look like more of a shit hole and then we threw the hay.

With all this noise Vito was still fast asleep.

"We're doing everything we can to wake Vito and he's still fast asleep." Bam said into the camera.

"Did someone knock him out?" I said to Bam and saw Novak chuckle.

"This calls for the hummer." Bam said.

Bam ran over to the hummer, jumped in, and drove it right into the bayou. Dunn pushed Raab in and I couldn't help but fall to the ground in hysterics.

"Rabb's an alligator dude!" Bam yelled and just as I was about to get up I fell back down holding my sides. "Stop I can't take much more, I'm gonna pee myself oh my god." I yelled at everyone as Rabb continued to act like an alligator.

Eventually Rake came over and helped me up "You're covered in hay." He said too me "Well get it off then ya bum." He laughed and brushed off the hay. "There's some on your ass, but i'll let you get that." I chuckled. "Pssh you used to love touching my butt." He shrugged "Yes but we're not dating anymore so I've lost that right." I chuckled, and gave Rake a hug. I swear I could see Novak's jaw clench as I did that.

"Yo, Vito! We gotta wake up." Raab screamed as he went into the trailer. We heard movement then Vito's head poke out.

"What do you think of our bayou?" Bam asked.

"The fra ni up da bayou?" Vito yelled. "La look what you did to my frontyard!"

I fell over again and rolled laughing, Novak had too help me up this time.

"Ya ye yu yo jo!" He yelled angrily at us.

Raab helped Vito out of the trailer and into the (shithole) bayou we made.

"Yibba ja got me in here! I'm stuck." Vito once again screamed at us.

I couldn't breathe and I was struggling for breath from laughing too hard, I had to lean on Novak for support.

"What teh hells wrong wit ya?" Vito asked all of us, it was mostly directed toward Bam though. "Yawo ya idiots outta here! Bam why don't you just find a nice bayou in Louisiana?"

"Alright. I'll do that." Bam nodded at Vito.

"Yah do that." Vito said and rolled his good eye. I kept having too lean on Novak for support.

"Let's go find a proper bayou!" Bam said. We all agreed and on our way back to the Hummer I stopped walking and Novak looked at me confused "Sorry about leaning on you." He smiled "Don't be." He said as he put his arm around me. Bam looked at us from the hummer, confusion evident on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was rough trying to type Vito speak, but I hope I got it right.