Status: Rewriting

Notch in Your Bedpost

So Try to Love Me and I'll Try to Save You

Later that night

I was back in the All Time Low bus and currently changing in the restroom. It was 7:30 pm and the party starts at 8 pm. Fashionably late was always my go-to for parties. It's always awkward being early to parties, at least when you're there late people are already there drinking and what not.
I brush my hair into a bun, keeping it casual since it's outdoors. I slip into a black crop top, dark blue skinny jeans and some black combat boots. Sighing I look in the mirror and do my makeup.
This party should be a distraction but all I can think about is seeing Patrick.
Why did Patrick kiss me? And why did I not regret it?
It just upsets me. It upsets me because I want him, I want him so badly. And as always, I can't have him.
He has Elisa, but does she love him like I love him?

Groaning I shove my makeup inside my makeup bag and walk out the restroom. I check my watch: 8:30 pm.

Good enough.

The bus was eerily quiet, I really hate when it's absolutely quiet at night. I walk out the bus locking the bus door behind me. As I'm walking towards the Fall Out Boy's bus I can see the campfire..or should I say bonfire? The night was dark and the fire was twinkling, making shadows on the buses. As I walk in closer I can hear music playing, people yelling and talking.
"Matty!" I hear someone yell. I turn to the direction of the voice and see Jack coming towards me with two red cups. He was wearing a black v-neck and blue skinny jeans with some black combat boots. Aw, we're matching unintentionally.
I smiled and nod at him, "Hey Jack-o". He hands me the cup and I excitedly chug it. The back of my throat was burning, and there was a slight cinnamon aftertaste. Must of been Fireball.

"Come on, I wanna introduce you to people." He says holding my hand and pulling me towards a group of people sitting around the bonfire.
"Hey guys this is Matty. Matty this is Kellin Quinn, Vic Fuentes, Brendon Urie, Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun." I smiled, of course I knew who they were. "Hi, I'm a huge fan of all of you." I say, receiving chuckles and Hi's from everyone.
I spend the majority of the next hour with them. They're all nice fella's, I think so far I get along the most with Tyler and Josh. "So Matty, since you're a fan of all of us. Who's band is the best, in your opinion?" Brendon asks with a smirk taking a sip of his drink as they all chuckle at the question.
I giggle, "Well, in my op-" I say before being cut off by a familiar voice behind me. "Hey guys" a fairly feminine voice says. I turn around and was absolutely surprised to see who was standing there.

Elisa.

With Patrick by her side.

I immediately frown. Why is she here? Turning to look at Patrick he gives me a frown while averting his gaze towards her. He looked uncomfortable. "Matilda? Is that you?" She questions with a smirk playing on her red lips. She takes Patrick's hand places it on her waist. I grit my teeth, "Hi Elisa". "I didn't expect you here, how's John?" she questions. I get up and walk past her while brushing shoulders with her.
"Matty" someone says as I walk away towards the table with the drinks. I grab a red cup and pour another drink. "Are you okay?" I turn and locking eyes with him, his piercing blue eyes showing his concern for me.
"Why is she here?" I question him.
"Believe me, I wish I knew. She called me and just randomly said she was going to be here for tonight. I couldn't say no, she was already on her way here. Matilda, I didn't know." He whispers while taking my hand, but not before checking if anyone was looking. I pull my hand back, "I'm not going to be your dirty little secret Patrick." I whisper yell and walk towards where the guys were seated. I fake smile and sit next to Jack.

"Want to dance?" asks Jack offering me hand. I nod and take his hand and walk towards the center near where the fire was located. There were other people dancing and the vibe was very relaxing and intimate. The beat of the song starts and I immediately knew which song this is. I place my hands behind Jack's neck as he places his on my waist and I start swaying my hips.

Bed, stay in bed
The feeling of your skin locked in my head
Smoke, smoke me broke
I don't care I'm down for what you want


Jack's fingertips are placed on the exposed part of my waist sending shivers down my spine.

Day drunk into the night
Wanna keep you here
Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer lovin' and fights
How it is for us
And it's all because

Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on..


He pulls me closer, although I think it's impossible to be any closer than what we already are. His hot whiskey eyes pierce through me and I'm in a trance. Whether it is the alcohol or myself, something was telling me to go for it. I leaned closer to him, he smirks and places a finger on my lips. "I want to kiss you, but I don't want you to regret in the morning." he whispers and twirls me around placing a kiss on my forehead.
We dance for a bit longer. I bite my lip, and look around. When I turn to the left I see Patrick leaving hand in hand with Elisa. My skin boils at the sight of that. I'm jealous that after our kiss Patrick is still all lovey dovey with Elisa.

Ugh.

Jack smiles at me and the song ends, he oblivious to my slight change in mood. We walk back to where we originally were seated for the remainder of the night. I ended up talking to Tyler, Josh and Jack for the remaining of the party and it turns out later in the tour they all will be playing a festival and I'll get to see them again.
I check the time: 1 am. "I guess I should go, I'll see you guys around yeah?" I say and receive a hug from Josh and a pat on the head from very drunk Tyler. "I'll walk you to your bus" Jack says and I nod. He walks next to me and we stay in a comfortable silence.

We make it to the bus and I smile at him, "I had fun, thank you". He blushes and nods his head, "So did I." he responds quietly looking me in the eyes. I nod and he places a kiss on my cheek. "Okay" he says while taking a step back. "Okay" I respond with a giggle getting TFIOS vibes. Jack runs his fingers through his hair and chuckles while walking away.

Smiling, I enter the bus oblivious to the person looking at me from the window of Fall Out Boy's bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovely - Twenty One Pilots

Song they danced to was Talking Body by Tove Love. It's so catchy, I find myself humming it 24/7 lol
Who was that person that was watching Matilda and Jack? And why are they relevant?
I'm sure you know who it was lol. It's nothing bad, I promise

Anyways, here's a filler. I need more interaction with Jack and Matilda.