Status: I'm back!

A Dream's Reality

My name is Celeste Levana. I'm really just a normal 22-year old girl who lives with her grandmother, attends college to study Folklore Research and works in the public library. Nothing too special about me, right? Wrong. I've has been having a recurring dream every night since I was 16, so six years now. It's a very mysterious dream about a strange man who says that I am his queen. Whatever that means!

But then one night, the dream changes a bit and I'm sucked through a vortex to what I thought was just a continuous dream but was actually a reality in a whole new world! Crazy, huh? Now comes the story of how I came to a world called Efroria that is filled with all kinds of supernatural beings. Some of the exact beings I've studied! To top it all off, for some crazy reasons I have to spend my new life living in what is apparently my palace with 5 princes from the other kingdoms. Now that is a recipe for disaster! Or is it?

AN: The story and characters are all mine. I have a WWYFF/WWFFY quiz version of this on my quotev if anyone wants to read a self-insert story to see what guy they end up with. This one will focus towards one of the guys, with some drama from others of course.

Enjoy!