What Dreams May Come

1.

1.

Evan stared at the long line of cars in front of her, feeling a bit self-conscious of the outfit she decided to dorn for Comic-con. The key-hole sweater was a bit tight and accented her boobs and for a lot of people that would’ve been okay, but being in a stand-still in the middle of San Diego, wearing a bright red boob sweater with a pink wig and a car that’s air conditioner that was taking it’s sweet time trying to get cool wasn’t the way she wanted to spend her drive to the con.

“Why is it, we always, always, stay at the farthest hotel from where the cons are being held at?” Tera, Evan’s best friend whined from the passenger seat, her head resting against the window. “One word; sponsors. I get to stay free, but unfortunately this year my sponsor decided it didn’t want to do anything until the last minute.” Evan said as she lifted her foot from the brake slowly so they could move forward the mere inch and a half they were given.

Tera lifted her head and looked over at Evan, giving her a look before rolling her eyes. “That’s dumb. Maybe you should get new sponsors.” she said pulling down the visor to look at her reflection and fix her wig. “And why don’t we just change there?” she asked Evan before motioning towards her Mami Tomoe cosplay. “Because I have to be there early to get to my booth. Especially if we want to check in and be able to walk around. Besides, I grabbed our suitcase so we could change into something else during our lunch if we so please.” Evan said merging into the left lane and driving down the highway to the convention center.

Looking into the back seat, Tera’s eyes landed on a blue and black dufflebag that had a piece of paper pinned to it that read ‘extra clothes.; she rolled her eyes and went back to staring outside.

At least someone had a good idea to do that.” she said watching the scenery pass.

It wasn’t too long before they finally reached the convention center and it took them less time to find a parking spot. The two girls out of the car and rushed inside, smiling at friends and fans alike as they went to look for their booth. “There, I see Josh now.” Tera said pointing to Evan’s roommate and fellow Youtuber. “There you guys are, what took you so long?” he asked as he handed them their passes. “Traffic. We left about three hours ago and we still just made it.” Evan said putting the lanyard around her neck and looking around.

“What booths are we competing with this year?” Tera asked, doing the same and trying to move the lanyard around her wig.

“Well, there’s MissYeru over there,” Josh pointed to the table to their left that was covered in League of Legends merchandise, “And I’m on the other side of her. On that side is Markiplier.”

Evan looked to the right where an empty table sat with a few sharpies and what looked like to be pictures. “Nice! I’m definitely gonna have to stop by his booth sometime.” Tera said as she looked through their merchandise and prints they were selling. Evan rolled her eyes at her best friend playfully before she started getting everything ready.

“Hey, I saw that, don’t pretend like you wouldn’t jump on his bones.” Tera said pointing to Evan as she propped up a photo of their most popular cosplays; Arcade Sona and Arcade Miss Fortune.

“Well, that’s the thing, I wouldn’t.” she said shaking her. Sure she thought the YouTube Personality was good looking and she thought he was hilarious, but that didn’t mean she’d have sex with him. Well maybe she would, but she wasn’t going to openly admit that.

“Come on Evan, we’re gonna go look around. The exhibit isn’t open for another three hours. You can set up then.” Josh said waving her over as he and Tera started heading out. Looking to the booth, Evan sighed before setting her things down and ran after them.

“There’s a Denny right across the street, you wanna go?”

---

Three hours later found Evan and Tera sitting at their booth, making the final touches. Prints were propped up, sharpies were collected for signing, money boxes were ready as well as change was deposited and boxes were lined up behind their chairs in case they ran out of supplies.

“They’re opening the doors right now. I’ll see you guys later.” Josh said before heading to his own booth and taking a seat. Evan leaned forward and sighed as she watched the security guards open the doors and the convention-goers piled in.

Tera grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. “Don’t worry, this is going to be great.” she said with a wide smile on her face.

---

“Thank you for stopping by!” Evan said as she gave another fan one last hug before waving them off. She had been enjoying herself and her excitement grew each time a new fan showed up.

“Wow, these cosplays are amazing. I remember seeing these at Otakucon earlier this year. I think I even took pictures with you guys” a voice said. Evan furrowed her brow trying to put a name and face to the voice. “Yeah, they’re one of our favorites that we did.” Tera said in response as she grabbed her sharpie.

Evan turned around there stood MissYeru, a popular League of Legends cosplayer, and her inspiration for getting into Cosplay in the first place. “You did and I, the Sona cosplayer made a complete fool of myself after I fangirled over you.” she said with a laugh.

MissYeru gave a laugh and nodded. “I remember, I still have the photos on my computer I’ve been meaning to load them. I’ll probably do that when I get home.” she said looking at the prints. “We need to a collab sometime. I should probably get back, but it was great seeing you girls.” she said before turning around and heading back to her table.

Turning to Tera, Evan’s eyes widened as she squealed. “I can’t believe that happened.” she said excitedly. Tera matched her excitement as they were approached by more fans, each one more excited and filled with joy to meet them than the one before them.

A few hours passed and Evan leaned back. “I think it’s time to close the booth for an hour so we can go eat.” Tera suggested as a few fans stopped by to look at their prints. “I agree and my stomach does too.” Evan said as her stomach grumbled loudly. The fans let out chuckles before making their purchase and heading to their next booth.

Evan leaned down and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote ‘Out for Lunch, be back soon’ before taping it to their table and grabbing her purse and keys. Josh walked up to their table and saw the sign before looking at the girls. “I was just gonna ask ya if you wanted to eat.”

“We’re starved, let’s just go to Subway across from here.” Tera suggested as she settled her purse strap on to her shoulder. The three of them walked out of the center into the heat and made their way to the popular sandwich shop.

It didn’t take them long to get their sandwiches made and they sat down at a table that was far in the back where they wouldn’t be bothered by fans while they ate. “Dude, you guys missed it, this guy came up to me and his cosplay was amazing. I mean, he was cosplaying as Draven and I mean, he looked like he was the inspiration for the champion. He was amazing.” Josh said before taking a bite of his food.

Evan shook her head. “The most exciting thing that happened to us today was MissYeru talking to us.” Tera said as she took a sip of her drink.

Just as Evan went to say something, she was interrupted by a shy ‘Excuse me.” She looked confused before turning to the person who interrupted her. Her eyes widened when she came face to face with Markiplier. “H-Hi.” she stuttered.

She turned to Tera and Josh before turning back to the famous YouTuber that was trying to talk to them. “Can I join you? My friends decided to go back to the hotel and I’m not particularily fond of eating by myself.” he asked.
“Sure. Have a seat.” Josh said moving over so Markiplier could sit next to him. Evan and Tera looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders and continued to eat.

“I’m Mark, by the way.” Mark said looking at Evan and Tera. “I’m Evan, this is Josh and Tera.” she said pointing to the other two. “It’s nice to meet you guys.” he said.

The four of them sat and talked while eating their sandwiches, deep belly laughs filling the almost empty restaurant.

“Holy shit, we need to do that for our channel.” Tera said wiping her eyes. “It’s great and it doesn’t even actually hurt, it just surprises you more than anything. But the reactions are great.” Mark said as she took another bite of his sandwich.

Once all of them were finished they threw out their trash and headed back to the convention center. “Before we go our seperate ways, let me get your contact information really quick so I can text you and we can hang out.” Mark said to Evan.

Blushing Evan read off her number to the famous youtuber and he sent her a quick text so she had his. “Alright, I’m gonna head back, talk to you later?” he asked her. “Yup, sounds good. We’ll try and stop by when we can.” she said. Mark leaned in and gave her a hug before the two went to their respective booths.

This was one interesting convention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!

So this is the first time I've written Markiplier Fanfiction! For the longest time I was a big author in the Jonas Fandom, but quit long before they did and it's been awhile since I have written.

Let me know what you think and if you like the story. Leave comments and I'll post the next chapter tomorrow!!

<3 J.