Status: Done! Watchu think of this?

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me

1/2

"Guys, guys! Be quiet for a second, please!" Mr. Flyzick, the young music teacher asked standing up from his desk when he noticed that the class was chattering loud enough for the other classes to hear them.

Anger built up in the 32 year old's veins as none of the students in front of him made any effort to keep it low, they made fun of him seeing that the 17 year old students weren't up to respond the teacher's pleading.

One of the most popular girls, Lana Michigan, said something under her breath, causing the whole class to explode into laughter. Mr. Flyzick had had enough by then; he made her leave the class and earned the student's attention right away.

"Now that I've got your attention, I want you guys to know that I'm moving schools next week and I will no longer teach you any music or any other subject for that matter"

Some of the young teenagers started cheering and fist-bumping their friends whilst some others complained and whined about their teacher's future absence.

"Before you start questioning who will take the teacher's vacant, your new teacher has been assigned already and should have been here by now.." he slightly glanced at the time "well, he will be here soon, I hope. His name is-"

He was cut off by two hard knocks on the door; the person behind it didn't hesitate to enter the class without permission knowing that he was the new teacher and was already late.

A young man rushed inside, running back a few steps to close the door when he noticed that he didn't close it behind him previously. He mumbled a silent 'sorry' towards the teacher and adjusted his black skinny jeans and fixed his hair with his fingertips, instantly cursing under his breath about the damage the wind had caused on his hair on his way to school.

"I'm sorry for being late, this isn't the best of the starts, eh? I was doing my hair and then I thought it wouldn't matter how it looked because the bitter wind would mess it up anyway so- Sorry, again. That was irrelevant" the man said as he lowered his head to hide his already heated cheeks as soon as he realised how stupid that sounded.

"It was indeed, irrelevant" Mr. Flyzick glared at him before turning to face his beloved students, "Class, this is Alexander Gaskarth and he will be your music teacher from now on. I'm going to leave now so you can introduce yourself and start getting along with some of these kids -if that's possible. Girls, close your mouths, you're going to catch flies"

Mr. Gaskarth looked up and saw some of the 17 year old girls literally almost drooling over him, which he didn't really mind. They started giggling and whispering how hot and attractive their new teacher was in their group of friends, while some guys -who Mr. Gaskarth thought were jocks-, stared at him and judged him by his looks.

Alexander -Alex- was wearing a plain button up shirt and a grey vest, completing it with black skinny jeans and a pair of converse, which was nothing but odd in everyone's eyes but for as long as he was okay with it, he didn't mind if others weren't.

He felt himself tense up when the older teacher left the classroom and let Alex deal with the already shouting and laughing teens.

Pointless and personal questions were thrown around the class, surely getting lost in the thick air seeing that the new teacher had no intention of answering any of them.

He positioned himself in front of the immature class and tried to shush them, but he failed at the attempt. Some of them even raised their hands to ask him a question -likely not related to the subject he was supposed to be teaching by now- but none of them ceased their shouting and complaints until one of the guys at the back of the class shushed them all, standing up and yelling 'shut the fuck up, he's trying to do his job'.

Everyone sat straight on their seats, they were not that amused by the looks on their faces. Alex could only make up the other boy's skunk hair; black and a light blonde hair, before he sat down again, looking at his other friend next to him.

Alex made a mental note to thank him at the end of the class.

"Okay, so.." The young man started, brushing his dirty blonde colored fringe off his eyes with a flick of his head and lacing his hand together as he tried not to sound too nervous or vulnerable in front of the class "Seeing that almost all of you guys want to ask me something, each of you are going to take turns to ask me what you want to know, and when it's your turn, you will tell me your name, your favorite band or artist and what you like to do the most in your spare time, deal?"

The students cheered at him as they relaxed in their seats and impatiently waited for their turn to arrive.

"Let's get started, this way I will be able to memorize your names much more easily and I will get to know what kind of music you guys are into"

Alex sighed in relief and took his seat behind the desk once everyone lowered their voices.

"I'll start myself. As you already know, I'm Alexander Gaskarth but you can call me Alex. My favorite bands are Green Day and Blink 182 and I love to watch The Lord of the Rings and cuddle myself whenever I feel alone"

Everyone laughed as he faked a pout.

Alex chuckled to himself knowing very well that all of it was nothing but true, but he was okay with people thinking that he was only lying to become the 'cool teacher'.

It was his new students' time to ask and introduce themselves now. He looked around and told them to start asking questions from the left row to the right.

"Holly Madison, Demi Lovato, go to the spa and then shopping. How old are you?" She giggled.

Alex mentally questioned her age and immatureness but soon realized that he wasn't one of the oldest teachers himself.

"I'm almost 24" He replied without hesitation.

"Josh Franceschi, my own band, I sing in a band called You Me At Six. Are you single?" He smirked.

Everyone in the class knew that he was kidding about flirting with the teacher, so they only laughed and booed in Josh's direction.

Alex took a moment to think about the question though. Yes, he was indeed single, but wasn't a little personal to give away that kind of information to a bunch of strangers who would probably spread it around as soon as the bell went off? Then again, it wasn't like he could and possible would date or even flirt with any of his students knowing that he would be fired for doing so as soon as the director found out about it. That was enough of an statement to go with it and answer the awkward question.

"Yes, I am. But unfortunately, I'm your teacher and we can't have any kind of interaction outside this building, I'm afraid"

Alex winked playfully at the now pouty guy and kept answering questions such as 'why did you want to be a teacher? How come you have become a teacher at such young age? Will you go out with me? What's your sexual orientation? What's your favorite color?' And etc.

Alex left some unanswered questions floating in the air, avoiding them just in case they could judge him by his unprofessional answers. Half an hour later, he found himself propped up on his elbows, holding his face in his hands as he analyzed the quite obedient classroom.

His eyes landed on the guy who was sat at the back of the class, the one who made the whole class shut up when he shushed them. Alex wondered if he was the only person who hadn't asked him any question. He furrowed his caterpillar eyebrows, thinking too much and not acting at all.

That's when he noticed the black and blonde haired boy looking back at him with wide eyes.

They made eye contact for a moment before the bell went off and the students started gathering their books and stuff and filling their backpacks. This kid slowly got up and pressed his books to his chest, walking towards the door that led outside and into the abundantly crowded halls, but Alex knew he wasn't going anywhere before thanking the boy and asking him for his name; mainly because everyone else did tell him their names and so he should have done it as well, and because there was something interesting in the younger boy's eyes that assured Alex that it would be worth it to get to know the kid.

"Hey, you!"

The skunk haired boy knew exactly that he was calling for him, so he walked into his new teacher's direction and placed his books roughly on the large wooden desk.

Alex looked at him for a moment now that he had him near and could see his face clearly.

Black and blonde bed head, hair sticking out in an odd pattern, big brown dark chocolate eyes, they had matching caterpillar eyebrows and was wearing a New Found Glory shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of converse completing his outfit.

Alex chuckled a little when the younger asked if he liked what he was seeing.

"Why didn't you ask me any question?" He asked politely sitting down on his new table and settling the other boy's books together.

The boy did the same but in the table placed in front of that one, and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't have any question for you, Mr. Gaskarth" The boy said, not once breaking eye contact with the other male.

Alex thought about letting the boy go but if he did, he would have to ask for his name another day -the next day- and he didn't want to pinpoint the teen in front of all the class when they had talked already.

"You'll have to answer my questions anyway"

He nodded and licked his lips, then nipped at his bottom lip, not that Alex took that in a sexual way, or maybe he did.

"Jack Barakat, Foo Fighters, hook up with strangers at gay bars. Can I leave now?" He grinned.

The teacher thanked him for shushing the class earlier, receiving a nod from the other boy, and both males left the class and building together.

-

The days and weeks flew by in a blur for the teacher.

Alex felt accepted by both teachers and students in no time. He was living his dream, that dream everyone had ignored and neglected him until now, and he finally reached it.

Alex learned many things just by staring at the class while the people in front of him did their job correctly and in silence. People of all kinds were picked on by stronger, smarter, skinnier or simply better people; every and each person in the class was someone else's victim, but at the same time, they were their own bullies, judging and criticizing everyone around them even if they were against judging other people without knowing them at all.

One can not simply look at someone and instantly think 'they are the way they are, don't think they should change'. When you see someone you haven't seen before, you click and think 'Damn it, her hair is so damaged' or 'She should go to the gym everyday so she would look good' or simply 'ew'. We're all human, we tent to judge people around us, 24/7, that's what Alex did while his students were busy with their sheets.

He looked around, deciding that some people were a little chubby, others were too skinny and some jocks were way too buffed for their age.

Alex analyzed all of his students, already remarking his class favorites and writing down the names of those who were going to cause him problems through the year. One of those names was Jack Barakat; not because he was arrogant or had a stupid behavior, but because Alex's couldn't tag him a specific name.

Jack usually stayed quiet, barely talking to his friend Rian Dawson, and concentrating on his work.

Alex wondered why everyone respected him so much. All those days before, when Jack stood up in front of the class and told everyone to shut up, and they did without saying a word. Or when the teacher told the students to work in pairs and everyone was kind of scared about Jack picking them as a partner -him and Rian worked together, obviously.

That was the reason why Alex wanted to meet Jack after the class had finished. He had a feeling that it was worth the trying, and he wanted to know more about the other boy.

Luckily, music lesson had ended, and Alex was waiting for everyone -but Jack- to leave the class before Jack could make a move.

Jack collected his books and put them under his arm and approached his teacher's desk when everyone left, assuring Rian that he would be out in a few minutes. He sat down in front of the teacher's desk and waited for him to start talking. But he didn't, so he did instead.

"Why did you want to see me, Mr. Gaskarth?" He asked politely.

"Oh c'mon, call me Alex" the other said loosening his tie.

It was nothing sexual; Alex didn't mean anything by it, class had ended and so had his day at school, he was only trying to feel more comfortable, but Jack misunderstood his teacher's intentions and stood up from his seat, leaning over and connecting their lips for a brief moment before pulling away.

Alex's face was priceless. He so didn't expect that, he looked almost scared. His mouth was slightly ajar, eyes wide looking straight into the skunk haired ones in horror.

Jack immediately sat down again, cursing under his breath now that he knew Alex didn't mean anything by his words or actions. He shook his head, mentally kicking himself for being so stupid and thinking that his teacher could like him back.

Alex finally let out a loud sigh, and Jack thought that was end of the mere conversation.

Instead, the teacher got up and quickly ran towards the door in order to lock it from the inside so no one could get in.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked, oblivious of Alex's new intentions.

Alex only raised an eyebrow as asking 'are you blind?' but Jack was apparently not that smart, and picked his books up again, going back to the door.

"Are you going to rape me or something? Let me leave if we're done here" He said harshly, obviously annoyed at Alex's reaction to the previous kiss.

Alex led the other male to their earlier spot at their desks and made him sit down again.

"Didn't you see I locked the door so no one can get in while we're here?"

"Right.. I thought you liked me, that's why I kissed you. That's it. It's obvious that you don't want that so let me leave please" the younger said.

Alex sighed in frustration. He could possibly get fired for having any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with one of his students. His skinny jeans tightened around him as he thought about making out in class, it was so risky yet so easy.

The teacher analyzed the pros and the cons of kissing the 17 year old, taking into account that he hadn't had a proper kiss since his last boyfriend broke up with him almost four months ago. 'Why the hell not?' he thought.

"Look, Jack, it's not like that. I do want to kiss you but I'm your teacher and I shouldn't be doing this, but I like you, and the door is closed so-"

Alex was cut off by Jack's lips on his own. He gasped in surprise at the sudden touch.

Jack took off Alex's tie and threw it away somewhere between the other tables while Alex took hold of Jack's skunk hair, putting more pressure into the kiss. Both guys stood up, walking towards the teacher's desk because it was the biggest in the whole class.

Alex pushed the younger boy against the edge of the table roughly, earning a whine from the other boy as he rubbed his back. 'Sorry' he mumbled between kisses; Jack took that opportunity to slide his tongue into his teacher's mouth. They explored each other's mouths until Alex pulled away, looking at the opened windows that lead to the football field. He quickly got off Jack and ran to close them, pulling the thick curtains, praying not to be seen by anyone.

Jack stood straight with an amused look on his face as the teacher returned to him. He brushed their lips together before biting on the younger's lips. Jack put his arms around Alex's waist and turned them over so Alex was the one pressed against the table. Alex squeezed Jack's ass, keeping his hands there as he pulled away and started kissing down Jack's jaw and neck, leaving purple marks all over Jack's neck as he moaned every time his teacher sucked on his pulse spot.

Jack leaned more and more into Alex, pushing him down towards the cold desk until Alex was lying down on his own desk. Jack jumped on it and put his legs on either side of his teacher's body.

Alex freaked out at Jack's skills at undoing his button up shirt with his mouth. Alex tossed his shirt away once it was totally unbuttoned, doing the same with Jack's before Jack decided it was his turn to play with Alex's soft skin.

He covered the eldest's skin with sloppy kisses, going lower and lower every time. He met Alex's toned abs; they weren't that big or anything, but they were noticeable. He played with the elastic band of Alex's boxers -which were sticking out of his skinny jeans-, but he was pulled up by his hair to Alex's lips all of the sudden.

Jack palmed Alex through his jeans before sliding his hand into his boxers. He took hold of the teacher, smirking into the kiss as he felt Alex's precum on the material of his boxers. He ignored it and started pumping him slowly, trying not to rush anything, keeping their mouths molding together in a sweaty kiss.

Alex was hard, he couldn't possible get any harder, and both of the guys knew it.

"Ugh, Jack. We should stop, this isn't right" Alex sighed.

Alex made an 'o' shape when Jack grabbed one of his balls and squeezed it gently, playing with them until Alex had to push Jack's hands away unless he wanted to come right in that moment.

Jack laughed loudly, earning a smile from the teacher before connecting their lips together again.

"Faster" Alex demanded into Jack's ear before biting on it.

Jack let out a groan as he grew harder and started getting frustrated at the lack of touch. He placed his head on Alex's chest and pumped him fast and hard, rubbing his thumb over Alex's tip now and then, earning a moan from the teacher every time he did so.

Alex noticed this and instantly went to undo Jack's skinny jeans, Jack was faster though; he let go of Alex's member and took off his skinny jeans and boxers, bringing his attention towards his sweaty teacher again. Alex grabbed Jack's dick and started jerking him as fast as he could; it was hard doing so in that position.

"Fuck Jack" he whispered.

"Yeah baby? Are you close?" He said between moans.

"Did you- You just called me baby" The teacher said.

"Don't ruin the moment, Mr. Gaskarth" he teased.

It was getting harder to breath as the air got caught in their throats, their heart beat speeding fast and blood rushing with no escape. They were close, stomach flipping and turning around as the thick air turned into whines and whimpers.

Jack ran his thumb against Alex's tip back and forth, hearing Alex moan and thrust into Jack hand, bucking his hips up and down, fucking Jack's hand as he felt butterflies erupting in his stomach, signaling him that he was close.

Alex shut his eyes and threw his head back way too fast, hitting his head onto the wooden table as he did so. He released over Jack's hand and his exposed chest crying out obscenities. He kept jerking Jack until he came on his hand yelling Alex's name.

Jack flopped on top of Alex, their still sensitive erections rubbing against each other as they breathed heavily coming down from their high. They laid there for ten minutes before Alex started laughing when he felt Jack's breathing become slower to the point that the younger was half asleep, naked, lying on top of him.

The younger opened his eyes and pulled away, finding his clothes and pulling them on.

"Jack" he called.

The other boy was picking up his books and putting them into his bag. He turned to look at his teacher, with a pink shade colouring his cheeks, probably embarrassed about what had happened. He didn't regret it though, it was hot and so freaking risky to the point that it turned him on.

"Yeah?" he said shyly, thinking that his teacher would yell at him for leading him on or something along those lines.

Alex was doing his jeans in that moment, and Jack was totally up for round two, already being horny again just seeing his teacher like that. It wouldn't be fair on Alex though, he would have gotten fired if anyone noticed what they did in the classroom.

He was pretty sure that at least ten people heard them, they weren't exactly quiet.

"I take it back. You should call me Mr. Gaskarth. It's such a turn on"

"I will next time" he winked confidently.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mum knows I write gay fanfiction(: