Status: Done! Watchu think of this?

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me

2/2

"I didn't have time to grade your papers yesterday and I know I promised I would, so I will take this lesson to grade them and you can work on your finals, year? I know the rest of the teachers are being annoying and tell you to start studying, but seriously, it's just around the corner and you won't pass if you leave it for the day before the exams" Alex put on his serious-teacher-for-the-day pants and tried not to smile too much at his students seeing as he was talking about a serious subject.

After putting the stressed kids to work, Alex took a red pen in his hand and started grading their latest papers. Most of them were quite good and Alex was proud of them, and himself, for teaching them the right way. But as always, there is always someone, that one person who sticks out and fails or gets a really bad grade and it makes Alex very sad to know that this student was Jack's best friend Rian.

He knew little to nothing about the kid, all he knew was that he had the same music taste as Jack, and that they were best friends for some reason. Seeing that he was the only one failing Alex's class, the teacher took the opportunity to ask other teachers how Rian was doing in their classes. Most of them said he was doing okay, but the history teacher told him he was doing awfully horrible. He didn't take it too seriously because he knew how hard history classes could be, so he shrugged it away and wondered why he was doing so bad for such a smart guy.

"Rian, can you come here for a second please?"

"Yes?" He asked curiously.

"Do you see this? It's an F, I was wondering why it isn't an A or at least a B" Mr. Gaskarth asked raising the paper too close to Rian's face, who ducked his head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gaskarth. There's just too much going on in my head right now. I know that's just an excuse but.. yeah" He admitted.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The teacher asked. Rian shook his head and tapped his fingers on the desk. "I want to see a new paper on my desk tomorrow morning. I'm not giving you any more chances. Talk to me, or anyone who you feel comfortable talking with, and cheer up, yeah? Write the paper so I can give you an A" He handed the paper to Rian and went back to grade other's papers.

Alex thought it would be a good time to approach the now black haired boy after such a long time of not being close to him, even in a student teacher relationship.

When the class was almost over, he started calling at his students one by one to hand them their papers and comment a few things they should improve here and there. When everyone but Jack was gone, the younger looked at his teacher and sighed shaking his head but got closer to his desk anyway.

"Congratulations Jack, you've got an A" Alex smiled at him and handed him his paper. Their hands touched for a second, but neither of them made a big deal out of it.

"Thanks" Jack offered him a smiled and put his paper in between one of his notebooks carelessly.

"Can I ask you something?" The teacher asked, now gathering his belongings from the desk and placing them in his bag.

"Sure"

"Do you know why Rian is having problems to pass this class?" Jack raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why don't you ask him and not me?" He said.

"I have tried to, but he doesn't want to talk to me. I'm a teacher after all, I don't see why anyone would trust me with their problems"

"I think he's been having problems at home, but I'm not sure, we haven't talked much about it" Jack explained, frowning when he realised that he hadn't pushed his best friend to tell him what was going on in his place.

"Well, I'm giving him another chance to turn his F to an A, so make sure he works his butt off tonight and does a good job, yeah?" Alex started packing his things away, loosening his tie to signal the end of his day at school of the day.

"How about you work my butt off tonight instead?" Jack said, surprisingly confident about his words. Alex's head shot up from where he was looking at, and his eyes widened.

"Excuse me?" He asked, dumbfolded, struggling to get the strap of his bag over his shoulder.

"I think you heard me just fine, Mr. Gaskarth. How about you come to my place tonight and teach me a lesson?" He said in the most innocent voice ever.

"Wh- what lesson?" The teacher asked nervously, biting his bottom lip.

"I'll let you pick that. Come around whenever you want. I'm sure you can find out where I live" Jack smirked and left the classroom, and a very confused Alex behind.

-

Alex figured out where Jack lived just by searching through some files and he was soon over at the younger's place. He didn't know if this was right or wrong, but he had already done too much thinking for the day so se knocked on the door and Jack opened it shortly after.

"Oh, what a nice surprise to see you here Mr. Gaskarth" Jack leaned against the main door and raised his eyebrows.

"C'mon, Jack. Let me in" Alex whined and complained about being cold, to what Jack replied with a snappy and sexual comment. Alex rolled his eyes and walked inside. Jack closed the door behind him and lead the elder into his room.

"Where are your parents?" Alex asked when Jack closed the door behind him.

"They're out with their friends for the night" Jack made Alex sit down on his bed and he sat on the elder's lap. He leaned in and kissed Alex's neck first, then his jaw, then his lips. Alex hummed and kissed back sweetly. He pulled Jack closer to him and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"You taste funny" Alex admitted and pulled away to laugh a little.

"I just had cookies, that might be why"

"Why did you mention cookies? I'm craving them now" Alex complained and breathed into the younger's mouth.

"And I'm craving you" Jack whispered and sucked on Alex's neck harshly. Alex let out a moan or groan, Jack was too busy working on Alex's neck to even care about that. They went back to kissing and Jack pushed the teacher onto the bed, himself following along and laying on top of him.

"Wait- Jack" Alex tried to push him away but Jack reattached their lips and palmed through his skinny jeans instead. Alex moaned and tilted his head back, enjoying the friction between the two males. He dry-humped the younger's hand and buried his head in the crook of Jack's neck.

"Jack, please" He whispered into his ear.

"Please what?" Jack asked humming. He retracted his hand from Alex's junk and grabbed his butt, squeezing it lightly. He had to admit that Alex had the perfect bubble butt, and damn did he love it.

"Please stop. I don't think this is a-" Alex tried, but Jack shushed him placing his index finger on his lips.

"You wouldn't have come here if you thought this wasn't a good idea" Jack hissed and rubbed their obvious boners together.

"No- look" Alex pushed their bodies apart and sighed.

"Are you serious?" Jack asked frowning. "I suggested you came here for something and I think my intentions were quite clear" He distanced himself from Alex's face and sat down on his lap.

"I know, I know. I want this as well, but we both know this isn't right. Plus I don't want a fuckbuddy" Alex explained rubbing his thumbs in circles on Jack's thighs.

"It feels so right though" The younger whined like a child. "We've done this before, we can do it again. And it you don't want us to be fuckbuddies.. Then let's be more than that" He suggested and wrapped his arms around Alex's neck for support.

"Jack, that's illegal" Alex chuckled and shook his head at the silly idea of dating a minor. The younger bit the inside of his cheeks, something he used to do when he was nervous or anxious about certain things.

"Look, I don't want to play around anymore" He whispered slowly getting closer to Alex's neck. "I'll give you a minute to think about it" He sucked on his neck as if it were the last chance he had to do so.

Once he was proud of the mark he had left on his teacher's skin, he pulled away and tried to get off Alex's lap but the elder grabbed his wrist in a heartbeat and pulled him onto his lap roughly. Alex grabbed Jack's face with both his hands and looked straight into his eyes. Jack looked surprised and somewhat scared of his teacher, but his innocent look turned into a grin once Alex licked his lips and looked down at Jack's.

"Come here" The elder growled and turned them around, pinning Jack's hands on the bed above his head.

He shoved his tongue in the younger's mouth and both muscles fought for dominance. Jack was a moaning mess by then and he tugged on Alex's shirt for him to take it off. Alex loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed it to the corner of the room and pulled Jack's t-shirt off as well, throwing it somewhere near his.

Jack placed his hands on Alex's chest and caressed his toned muscles he hadn't noticed before. He trailed his hand down from the elder's chest to his abs and then the waistline of his boxers. He played with it with his fingertips, teasing Alex and leaving him moaning his name and telling him to do something already.

Jack kissed him hungrily and retracted his hands from his lower body to lock them by his neck. Alex grabbed the younger by his hipbones and pushed him down onto the bed even more. He thought he'd had enough and started unzipping Jack's skinny jeans. Jack moaned and rested his forehead on the elder's. The teacher could feel Jack's hard on against his thigh and cursed when he realised how long he was taking trying to undo Jack's jeans. The younger underneath him chuckled and pulled Alex's hands away and pulled his skinnies off.

"Thanks" Alex muttered and took off his own trousers, leaving the two of them on their boxers and admiring each other's bodies.

"I almost forgot how beautiful your body is" Jack whispered and grabbed Alex's face with both hands to lock their lips together hungrily. Alex hummed and started palming Jack through the thin piece of clothing. Jack tilted his head back and the teacher took that opportunity to attack his neck and suck on his sweet spot as he rubbed his palm against his cock.

"Unnnnf" Jack digged his fingernails on Alex's back, accidentally scratching him and making Alex scream out in pain. Their soft moans and panting breathing ceased once they heard the front door open and close. They froze up in place and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Jack" Alex whispered in a warning tone, as if the other boy hadn't heard the loud bang of the door closing.

"My parents" Jack panicked and turned them around, throwing Alex onto the bed and running around to pull on his pyjamas.

"Jack?" His dad's voice echoed through the house.

"Yeah?" He shouted back and slightly opened his door.

"We're back. Have you eaten yet?" He asked walking up the stairs. Jack didn't know what to do, so he whispered Alex to get under the blankets quickly and walked out of the door so his dad wouldn't go in to talk to him. Alex hid under the bedsheets and tried to listen to Jack and his dad's conversation.

"Hey, uh no, not yet but I'm not hungry. I'm doing homework now so I'll come down in a bit" He said nervously and his dad hummed.

"Jack, whose shoes are these?" His mum asked referring to Alex's shoes by the front door. Jack face-palmed himself and looked up at his father through his fringe. He had a smirk on his face and he raised his eyebrows before turning around.

"He can stay over for dinner. I'll call you when it's done" He laughed slightly and went downstairs.

"Ugh" Jack groaned and went back to his room, where he saw Alex's head peak out of the covers and he couldn't help but stare at him in awe.

"My parents know you're here" He sighed and slowly laid next to Alex. Alex widened his eyes and threw his arms in the air in surrender.

"They know I'm here? They know your teacher is in your room and they are okay with that?" Alex half whispered and looked at Jack as if he was crazy.

"No, silly. They know someone else is here with me, they don't know it's my teacher" Jack explained and Alex nodded.

"So they're okay with you having company at the moment? Like, they know we're up to no good" Alex looked worried but didn't even move from his spot in the bed.

"I guess they are happy I have a sex life. It would be worrying if I didn't" Jack shrugged as if it was the most common thing to do in such situation.

"I think I should leave.. I don't want your parents to hear us having sex, that would scar them for life" Alex sighed and started getting out of bed when Jack grabbed his wrist and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"We just have to be quiet, plus they would see you if you were to go downstairs right now" Jack pulled the elder onto the bed again and he slid under the sheets after quickly pulling off his clothes for the second time that evening. He pulled the sheets over their heads and he looked at Alex in awe as his hair stuck in different directions. He cupped his cheek and pecked his lips. They both smiled when they pulled away and they linked their fingers together.

"Should we carry on?" Alex said suggestively.

"Nah, I would rather stay like this" Jack hummed and rested his hand on Alex's waist. He nuzzled his nose with Alex's and laid closer to him.

"I don't want a fuckbuddy, Jack" He whispered into the younger's hair and kissed the top of his head before resting his on top.

"Let's be boyfriends then" Jack said slowly and looked up at Alex.

"Okay" The teacher said and pecked his student on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: So.. This is it. I wasn't sure where I wanted this story to go. I wanted to write smut but I always wanted them to have a sweet ending. I thought of having them have passionate sex under the covers without Jack's parents noticing etc.. I'm also kinda high right now so I just really really can't be bothered of thinking of another ending for this. I hope you liked it! x