Status: I like this v much

The Whisper Challenge

"This is going to be a special one"

“You ready?” Alex asked turning to look at his boyfriend.

“We've done this plenty of times, Alex. I am!” Jack nodded impatiently at the camera in front of them.

"But this is going to be a special video!" Alex whined and pouted at his beau.

"How come?" Jack wondered, cocking his head to the side.

"Um. Well, this is going to be our 100th video on this channel! Yay" Alex hugged Jack and pecked his cheek.

"Oh, damn. I almost forgot about that!" Jack slapped himself on the face.

"We do have our own separate vlog channels so make sure you check them out too!" Alex mentioned and sat cross-legged across of Jack.

"We post nudes every day" Jack added and chuckled on his water.

"Enough of promoting ourselves! Rian, is it focused?” Alex asked. Rian gave him the thumbs up behind the camera.

“Good day, friends! I'm here with my gorgeous boyfriend Jack-” He stopped and pointed at Jack “Hi!” He said smiling. “and we're going to be playing the whisper challenge for this video. Now, we've seen lots and lots of YouTubers do this challenge and we thought we would do it too since we found it hilarious and laughed our asses off” Jack agreed nodding his head as Alex explained the challenge.

“So basically, one of us is going to put these headphones on-” he took them off the table and placed them on his head “and blast music while the other one says a sentence to you and you have to guess it by reading their lips” Jack finished. “We're quite good at that” Alex smirked and winked at the camera. “That we are” Jack pecked Alex on the lips and they both smiled.

“Guys, Imma leave, the camera is focused so everything should be fine” Rian said as he took off.

“I swear I'll cut his balls off if it's not focused and we don't get good footage out of this” Jack chuckled.

“Let's carry on” He said.

“Okay, so, you go first. I'll put these on and you read some tweets or whatever you want to me, yeah?” Jack nodded. Alex put his headphones on and pressed play as Jack held his phone up in the air.

"You guys are going crazy on Twitter with the hash tag JalexWhispers so I'll read some of your tweets and then I'll come up with other sentences myself, yeah?"

"WHAT" Alex laughed. Jack shushed him with a wave of his hand and scrolled through his Twitter mentions.

"THIS IS SO LOUD" Alex shouted. Jack could hear Green Day from the other's headphones as his beau hummed along the song.

"Can you hear me?" Jack asked, now looking directly into Alex's eyes.

"WHAT" Alex shouted. Jack only laughed and held his index finger up.

"First sentence-"He started as he looked at his phone. "Alex, you are so cute" Jack said.

"ALEX. SOMETHING ABOUT FRUIT" Jack burst out laughing and shook his head. "AGAIN"

"Alex, you are so cute" He repeated.

"ALEX YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE FRUIT" Alex shouted, and smirked once he realized what he just said. "I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT ARE BANANAS" He winked at the camera. Jack rolled his eyes and took Alex's headphones off for a second "You're cutting that out, asshole" But he laughed anyway.

"Okay, next one! Please" He started slowly.

"PLEASE" Alex repeated.

"Read"

"WILLY" He shouted. Jack laughed and shook his head. "This" He continued.

"MISS"

"In"

"INK"

"In"

"LINK"

"Your video"

"YORK FIFA"

"Yeah Alex, please willy miss link York fifa.."

"DID I GET IT RIGHT" Alex shouted. Jack nodded then shook his head. Alex waved his arms up in the air, dancing to the beat of the song.

"Next one. Mhm" Jack scanned through his new mentions. "How long"

"HOW LONG" Jack grinned and nodded his head.

"Have we"

"HAVE WE" Jack gave him a thumbs up.

"Been together"

"BEEN TOGETHER? FOUR YEARS" Alex smiled in victory and leaned in to kiss Jack. Jack smiled into the kiss but frowned the second he realized there was no music coming from Alex's headphones.

"You cheater!" He shouted and took the headphones off Alex's head.

"What?" Alex asked, innocently batting his eyelashes quickly.

"You heard everything! Guys, he wasn't playing any music" He rolled his eyes at the camera and smacked Alex's shoulder playfully. "You asshole"

"Not my fault! The song ended and you didn't give me time to change to the next song!" He complained and pouted at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Jack handed him the headphones and Alex placed them on his head again.

"Okay, next two sentences and then we'll switch places" Alex stated as he played another song, turning the volume all the way up so even Jack could hear it and know that he wasn't cheating again. Alex kept making mini moves along the song.

"Oh, this one is quite interesting. I wonder what Alex's reply will be" Jack smirks at the camera, but Alex's eyes widen and seems confused.

"GO SLOWER ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Jack laughs and rolls his eyes.

"When are you"

"WILLY"

"When are you"

"WILLY ME YOU" Alex winked at Jack.

"Going to"

"FUCKING"

"Propose to Jack" He finished, grinning.

"PRERP JACK?"

"Propose to Jack" He mouthed.

"PERSUADE JACK" Jack gave him a thumbs up and laughed.

"FUCK YES! AND I ALWAYS DO" Alex shouted in victory.

"Okay, this will be my last sentence before we switch turns" Jack said looking at the camera and looked at his Twitter mentions again.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING"

"Nothing, babe" Jack leaned in and kissed him.

"FAR AWAY FAR AWAY WASTE AWAY TONIGHT IM WEARING MY HEART ON A NOOSE"

"Congratulations"

"CONGRATULATIONS" Jack grinned.

"On your one hundred video"

"A HAM SANDWICH"

"On your"

"ON MY HAM SANDWICH"

"Hundred video"

"OH! CONGRATULATIONS ON OUR ONE HUNDRED VIDEO?" Jack nodded smiling.

"Yay, we made it!" Jack shouted and threw his arms at Alex's neck. Alex stopped the music and took the headphones off his head, kissed his cheek and held him tight for a moment. "How many of them did I actually get right?" He wondered out loud.

"Like, two of five" Jack chuckled.

"Good enough" He grinned. "You're going down, Barakat" He smirked and handed his boyfriend the headphones.

"What are you going to play?" He asked as he scrolled through his Twitter feed.

"Mhm, I have no idea. I'll put it on shuffle" Jack stated and pressed play, Blink 182's What's my age again blaring through the headphones.

"YAS" He shouted.

Alex got up and faced away from Jack, walked a few steps towards the camera so Jack wasn't on set and whispered "Sorry guys, I'm not going to read your tweets because I've already thought of what I'm going to ask and say to Jack. I will next time, I promise!" He walked backwards as Rian and Zack walked inside and sat on the couch behind the camera.

"RIAN IS BACK. AND ZACK DECIDED TO TAG ALONG TOO" Jack shouted looking at them. They took a few steps forward and popped their heads on each side of the camera before going back to their places n the couch.

"WHY DID YOU GET UP" Jack asked, confusion on his face. Alex took one of the headphones away from Jack's ear and said "Just making sure we're on focus" Jack nodded and went back to his music.

Alex pretended to scroll through his Twitter feed looking for some funny things to say or ask Jack, but he had already thought and written down everything he wanted to say since the day he thought of filming this challenge video a few weeks ago.

"Jack"

"JACK" He repeated.

"This is going to be short and simple, unlike you"

"SNORTS AND NIPPLES" Alex smiled and nodded.

"We've been together for over four years, and I couldn't ask for a better way to have spent them"

"WHAT THE HELL. GO SLOWER. I ONLY CAUGHT FUCK YEAH AND BOOBS" Alex carried on.

"You complete me. You are my other half. The only one my heart beats for"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jack shouted laughing. He looked over at Rian and Zack who were smiling up at them, which confused Jack, to say the least.

"I'm not going to torture anymore because you can't hear what I'm saying, so I'll tell you everything later" He breathed in and made sure Jack was looking at him.

"Jack"

"JACK"

"Will you, marry me?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows together and made a face.

"I THINK I GOT THAT WRONG. AGAIN?"

"Will you, marry me?" Jack was taken aback by Alex's words.

"Wait, are you serious?" It came barely as a whisper, he didn't even hear his own voice through the music. Alex nodded smiling up at him. He took his headphones off his head and looked over at his friends.

"Is this a joke?"

"No, no it's not. We've been together for so long now. We've been friends since we were about 16 and a couple for four years. We're 25, if not now, then when? I think it's about time that we settle down, together" Alex said, slowly taking Jack's hands in his.

"I wasn't saying that-" Jack started, but he got interrupted by Alex lips on his own. It was a small peck it didn't last long before Alex started talking again.

"I know, that's why I'm asking you to marry me. I can't imagine living without you by my side. I need you as much as you need me to stay sane. I want to call you mine forever, I want to show you off and brag about the amazing fiance and husband of mine. I want to do all these things that we already do, but with a ring on our fingers and different tags. I want to do so many things in the future; travel, meet new people, explore new places, learn about different cultures, and so much more, and I want to do it with you, because I swear you're the only one I see when I imagine myself doing those things. Right there, by my side, all the time, just as I will be at yours throughout the rest of our lives" He let out a long breath before looking up at Jack for his response.

"I- I don't know what to say" Jack blinked quickly, trying not to let tears roll down his face. He had forgotten about Rian and Zack, the camera, and that they were actually filming right that instance, and the fact that this was going to be up the next day for thousands of people around the world to see.

"I'd like if you'd say yes.." Alex smiled shyly at him.

"How could I say no?!" Jack threw himself at Alex, both landing at the side of the black couch. Alex's back hit the armrest and he immediately sensed that it was going to bruise, but he couldn't care less, because Jack was hugging him so tight that he had to smoother his black and blonde hair to calm him so he could breathe again.

"Come here!" Jack shouted at Zack and Rian, who were happily grinning at the couple, once he let go of Alex's grip. They hugged and congratulated the couple as the camera kept on recording the scene. "You knew this all along, didn't you?" Jack asked through his tear-stained face.

"Yeah, we've known for a while now but Alex threatened to kill us if we told you, obviously" Rian explained and hugged him again.

"I hate you guys"

"We love you" Zack said.

"I love you too, buddy" Jack hugged him tight as Zack patted his back as Rian and Alex hugged each other. They left the room once they were done hugging them so the boys could keep recording their video.

"And, I love you, for the record" Jack cupped Alex's face with his hands and kissed him. The kiss that meant everything; a new beginning, their new selves, their new life, everything they'd do together.

"And I, you. You have no idea how much I love you. I never thought I could feel this way towards someone, and knowing that someone is you makes things a lot easier and bearable. Thank you for sticking with me throughout all these years"

"You have no idea what you're talking about. It's been and it's going to be my pleasure to keep putting up with your shit" Alex smiled wide and kissed his fiance again.

"Hold on" Alex murmured under his breath and roamed through his back pocket. He grabbed the small black square box and opened, there lay a plain silver band with the date of their anniversary scribbled on it. He picked it up and took Jack's hand in his, looked up for the other boy's approval, and slid it on his finger once Jack nodded happily. They kissed and kissed, with the promise of deleting some of that footage and letting Jack decide what would go in the video and what wouldn't, because he claimed not to look very pretty when he cried although Alex begged to differ.

"Well, um" Alex started. "So, that happened, and we got it on camera?" Alex laughed.

"We're engaged!" Jack shouted holding his hand up close to the camera.

"I'm pretty sure they all noticed that already, Jack" Alex chuckled putting an arm around Jack's shoulder and kissing his cheek.

"This is going to be the end of this video for you guys. We could go on and on about the things we love about each other and the reasons why we love each other, but we don't have time for that and we don't want to be all mushy and clingy, so why don't you guys decide what you want to see in our next video and let us know if you thought this was going to happen any time soon or not?" Alex stated.

"As always, we'll be on Twitter, Youtube so you can message us on there but we won't have time to reply to some of you guys since we have a wedding to arrange now. Please send me picture of dresses you'd like me to try on" Jack joked.

"Make some edits, I know you're already at it!" Alex pointed directly at the camera.

"Well, we're going to go make passionate love now. I'd like you to join us, but it's something my man and I have to do. At least this one time" Jack smirked, expecting all of their viewers to notice the seriousness in his voice.

"Preach it gurl"

The video ended with yet another kiss and a promise of a whole new life together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So watchu guys think of this? Did you like it?