Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 9:.

June 5th, 2014

We arrive at Metal Ink, but Josh won't put me down, instead he asks me what I want doing, tells the man at the counter, and carries me through the short hallway, to sit me in the chair.

"Was that really necessary?" I ask Josh, as I readjust myself in the fairly comfy seat.

Josh just shrugs and begins to him one of his songs, Always Attract. I sigh and look at the door as it opens to reveal a young boy and a girl who looks to be slightly older than Josh.

"Hi, I'm Taylor. I'll be doing your piercing," she says with a smile, "This is my son, Shane. He wanted to see what I do. You don't mind if he watches?" she asks quietly.

I shake my head, "No, that's fine." I smile as Shane places himself next to Josh on a small, three seated couch against one of the poppy red walls.

"How old are you then, Shane?" Josh asks the boy.

"Eight," e smiles brightly, "Have I seen you on the tv?" he looks confused slightly.

"Possibly, I'm in a band," Josh replies.

"Cool!" Shane grins, swinging his feet, "What's one of your songs, then?"

Josh starts to sing Room To Breathe quietly, as Taylor sterilises the needle, chuckling at her son.

"Okay," she says, "I'm gonna have to be weird here; I need to wipe your nose, then stick tongs in it," she pulls a sort of grossed out face.

I laugh, "Yeah, I watched some videos to get an idea on what it'd be like."

"Alright then," she picks up a cotton wool pad. After cleaning my septum, she pirate tongs in my nose and grabs the needle.

"Ready?" she asks. I nod and she puts the needle to my septum, pushing it through my skin.

Taylor cuts the needle, takes the tongs away, then grabs a sterilised, silver nose ring.

At this point, Josh has finished singing, and is watching in interest as Taylor pushes the needle out of my nose using the ring. She puts the needle in the bin and screws on the small, metal beads to the ends of the ring.

"All done!" she says and removes her white rubber, surgical-type gloves.

"Awesome!" I say, getting up.

"Thanks for that," Josh says, then unexpectedly throws my over his shoulder.

I sigh, "Again? Really?" Josh just chuckles slightly in reply.

In the corner of my eye, I see Shane giggling, watching Josh carry me out the room.

"Hey!" Spirit says, walking from the till, "I just paid, so we can go meet Crystal, if you text her now," she smiles.

"Who's Crystal?" Josh asks me. Just as I go to answer, Matt cuts me off.

"Is she cute?" he inquires.

"Is she single?" Max asks.

"Is she a fan?" Dan asks.

"Why don't you stop interrogating us, and see for yourself, if you're really that interested?" Spirit sighs.

"Okay!" Max and Matt reply at the same time.

I wiggle loose from Josh's grip while he's shaking his head and chuckling at his band mates.

"C'mon, Spirit! To heaven!" I exclaim.

"Hey, that's quite smart!" Josh points out.

"What is?" I ask, confused.

"Angels and heaven and all that stuff," he explains, to which Spirit and I point a finger at him in unison.

"Nothin you can prove!" we say rather loudly, and run out the building.

I pull my phone from my pocket and text Crystal.

We are heading to Starbucks now, we brought friends, hope you don't mind... or fangirl... ;)

Would you care to explain, or are you going to just leave me confused?

See you soon! :D

I imagine Crystal is probably rolling her eyes right now, I know I would be.

The boys come out of the building and we start heading in the direction of Starbucks.

"Hey, guys, guys," Spirit stops walking, "Guess what.." The boys all look confused as I make eye contact with my sister.

We both burst into song, "PLEASE LEAVE ALL OVERCOATS, CANES AND TOP HATS WITH THE DOORMAN. FROM THAT MOMENT YOU'LL BE OUT OF PLACE AND UNDERDRESSED!" and we begin skipping down the street to meet Crystal.

I hope the boys know where they're going, because I think we lost them.