Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 3:.

June 4th, 2014

The drive to Warped takes around twenty five minutes. This whole time, I'm bouncing in my seat behind Spirit, who is driving.

Sure, I could sit in the front, ride 'shotgun', but I really, really hate front seats now. I have a theory, which is, if I sit in the back seats, which are pretty much the middle of the car, I will be less injured if something was to crash into the front or back of our vehicle. If something was to hit the side of the car, then let's face it, I'm screwed.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the engine cutting out.

"You ready to meet some of your heroes?" Spirit asks, enthusiasm laced in every word. I nod, too excited and overwhelmed to speak.

I can't believe I'm here! At Warped! It was just last week I was dreaming of being here, surrounded by bands and fans. There are so many people here. Like, maybe too many.

'No, Wolfie. Grow a pair and deal with the people. You're finally here, don't back out.' I thought to myself.

Spirit grabs a map while I glance around a bit more. I have to go on my tippy-toes to see over the crowds of people, and as I look to my left, I see the main stage.

Whoa, I need to get to the front of the crowd when we're watching performances there!

Spirit looks to me, as if thinking the same. I smile at her, and she nods.

"Performances don't start till 10:30, and it's like-" she checks her phone,"9:14 now." she notifies me.

"I want some more band merch!" I say happily.

Spirit giggles, and we walk off, in search of merch tents.

The first tent we find is selling merch for Black Veil Brides. I buy a shirt with the whole band surrounded by fire on it. Next!

We walk from the BVB tent and Spirit spots a tent with a large Mallory Knox logo on a sign next to it. She points, and I practically drag her over to it. I buy a wristband that has the words 'Stop bleeding, start breathing' from their song Resuscitate.

I hand the money over, collect my wristband and change, turn to face the crowds, and scan the grounds for the Pierce The Veil tent. Hmmm, nope. Can't see it. Oh, but I do see the Sleeping With Sirens tent. Yay!

I grab Spirit's hand and yank her away from some random guy who was trying to get her number or something. Whatever he was doing, I could see Spirit was uncomfortable.

"Thank you! I thought I was going to die! You saved me, Wolfie! I owe you one!" she exaggerated.

"Why don't you just blurt out that you're homosexual? That's what I say to creepy strangers!" I say, somewhat confident.

"Well, yeah, but you're not actually homosexual, so you can say it easily!" she counters.

"Spirit, you have more of a right to say that though. I mean, you're bisexual." I reply.

Spirit sighs, "I give up!" I smile, proud I won our little debate.

Spirit squeals, so I turn to see why. She slaps my arm several times before she realises I'm looking her way, then points to a man. A man with short brownish-ginger hair, and spider bite piercings.

"Go say hi!" I smirk and push her forwards as I walk.

"Oh my Gerard. Oh my Gerard. Oh my Gerard," she repeats quietly. I notice that she's shaking slightly and silently laugh to myself.

Just as the man turns around, Spirit goes to run so I lock her arms behind her back, forcing her to keep moving forwards. I catch the man's eye, and gesture to my sister. He quickly catches on, and walks up to us.

"Hello there, ladies. How're you this fine morning?" he asks in his lovely accent.

I admit, I like British boys. I swoon for Bring Me and Asking, but I prefer the boys of You Me At Six, if I'm perfectly honest.

"Hello." Spirit squeaks, almost inaudibly.

"Big fan?" he asks.

"Just a bit," I answer for my star-struck twin.

He laughs then asks, "Would you like a picture, uhh.." he trails off, wanting to know Spirit's name.

"Uh, Spirit. Er, and please, if you wouldn't mind?" she phrases it as more of a question.

"Of course I don't mind! Especially if it's for beautiful girls, like you!" he winks at Spirit, and she blushes.

"Here, Spirit, give me your phone and I'll take the picture," I smile, sorry to interrupt their flirting session.

"Oh, here," Spirit snaps out of her sort of trance, and hands me her phone.

They stand side by side and he puts his arm round Spirit's waist as she smiles at the camera, blushing furiously. as I take the picture, he kisses Spirit's head, and, yup, it's in the picture!

As I hand back Spirit's phone, she's still blushing. I walk a few steps away from the two and see him write something on Spirit's arm, both of them smiling this whole time.

After about a minute, he walks away, and Spirit runs up to me.

"Oh my Gee! I have his number!!" she squeals.

"Was that what he wrote?" I ask, knowingly, and she shows me her arm.

It read, '*********** - Ben Bruce x'.

I congratulate her, and we make our way back to purchase more merchandise!