Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 5:.

June 4th, 2014

Of Mice & Men's setlist consists of Identity Disorder, Product Of A Murderer, The Storm, followed by The Flood and The Depths, then Let Live, Public Service Announcement, You Make Me Sick, Break Free and Bones Exposed, to which I somehow scream my heart out not phased by the amount of people around.

After Of Mice's set, Pierce The Veil are on stage ready to play their songs. They start with Bulletproof Love, and move on to Disasterology. This whole time, the crowd are jumping up and down, dancing, and screaming to all the songs.

A few songs later, and Pierce The Veil are about to play Caraphernalia. Vic announces that, because Jeremy McKinnon of A Day To Remember isn't at Warped today, Jaime will be screaming in his place.

And, damn, can Jaime scream!

"I GOTTA PEE!" Spirit tells to Crystal and I at the end of King For A Day ft. Kellin Quinn.

"ME TOO!" Crystal shouts back over the noise, "I THINK I KNOW WHERE THE RESTROOMS ARE!"

"GREAT!" Spirit turns to me, "WE WON'T BE TOO LONG!"

I give here a thumbs up and she links arms with Crystal as they start to walk off.

I turn back to the stage and Vic is about half way through a song, strumming his acoustic, and singing Kissing In Cars. I see Jaime and Tony scanning the audience. I guess I missed an announcement? I make eye contact with Tony for a couple seconds before he turns to tell Jaime something. Jaime nods to whatever Tony told him, and Vic fineshes the song, telling the audience there will be a break from shows for a short while.

After PTV leaves the stage, I check the time on my iPod to see it's 1:43 pm.

'I better get a drink or I'll die of dehydration!' I say in my head.

As I scan the grounds for a tent selling beverages, I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I assume it's Spirit and Crystal, so I turn around quickly.

"Hey sis-" I immediately go mute as I see who the people are standing behind me are. Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry.

"Hi, uhh, we were just wondering if we could get your name? You see, uhm, how do I say this without sounding creepy?" Tony just shrugs at him. "Okay, err, another singer, a friend of ours, saw you earlier and thought he might know you? He recognised you anyway. Josh? Josh Franceschi?"

I almost fall over from shock, my brain is trying to process what I just heard.

Josh Franceschi, the Josh Franceschi, was looking for me because he thought he knew me? Me. Of all people, me?

"Uh, I-I'm Wolfie," I squeak. I can't tell them my first name, the only person who knows that now, is Spirit, and vice versa.

"Like 'Pretty Wolf'?" Tony asks.

"Yeah, but that was so many years ago..." I trail off because right now, my mind is going insane.

Twelve years ago, when my siblings and I were six, we moved to San Diego, California from Surrey, England because our Mama abandoned us and our father. The only friend I had, excluding my brother and sister, was a boy called Josh. I could never remember his weird surname at that age, so I'd call him Josh Frankie, and he could never pronounce my first name, so he nicknamed me Pretty Wolf.

No. Surely this amazing man isn't my childhood best friend. Is he? But, if he is, how the hell did he recognise me after all these years?

"Well thank god for that! Uh, if you hang around after all the shows, maybe we could take you to him?" Jaime suggests.

"Uh, ye-yeah. That would be awesome!" I say, trying hard not to explode with excitement, "I'm with my sister though. I don't know if she'd want to stay late. Then again, she'd probably want to see him again, too."

At my last sentence, the Mexicans high-five each other.

"Cool! We'll see you later then, Wolfie. Jaime, we should get back before Vic and Mike start to worry. Remember what happened last time?" Tony says and Jaime chuckles at him.

"Yeah," he says, "Nice jacket, by the way!"

I look down at my Pierce The Veil jacket and blush. The boys then wave as they turn to walk and I wave back, restarting my search for a drinks stall of some type.

I spot a small sign that reads, 'Hot drinks! Tea, Cappuccino, Latte,' e.t.c. So, of course, I run to it!

As I get closer, I see Crystal talking with Spirit, who's holding three paper cups while Crystal pays. Spirit notices me approach them and holds out a coffee cup, indicating it's mine.

"You will never guess what just happened!" I practically scream at her, and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Explain." she demands.