Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 6:.

June 4th, 2014

It's been a good few hours since I was confronted by Jaime and Tony. I guess about eight other bands played main stage including Motionless In White, Breathe Carolina, We Are The In Crowd, and All Time Low. A lot of other bands were playing today, too, just on some smaller stages dotted around the venue.

I check my iPod to see the time is now 8:56 pm. Shows ended fairly early compared to other venue's sets. II'm currently headed to behind the main stage with Spirit. Crystal left for home about a half hour ago.

After telling, or rather, reminding Spirit of little Josh Frankie, she kept teasing me, saying some of the stupidest remarks I've ever heard her come out with like, "He loves you, and wants to ask you out on a date!" or, "He used to have a crush on you, y'know? I could tell."

Honestly, it was pathetic. Can a boy and girl not just be friends, without liking each other in the sense of dating? I remember Kion always used to sing little rhymes to us to annoy us. Like, "Josh and Wolfie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-M-G!" He had speech problems for a while. Though I find it was quite ironic, considering we always used to hang out in Josh's treehouse most days. If we weren't there, we were in one of our bedrooms, playing with new toys we received for birthdays or Xmas.

We finally arrive at the back of the main stage to see Jaime with another man, who seems nervous and fidgety. When Jaime turns his head in our direction, he waves us over and says something to the stranger which seems to comfort him.

"Hey, Wolfie!" Jaime greets cheerfully.

I shyly wave back, and Spirit seems in shock. Probably because Jaime is her favourite member of PTV.

Jaime turns to Spirit, "You must be Wolfie's sister?" he questions.

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm Spirit," she says, shaking Jaime's hand.

The man with Jaime finally decides to turn and face us, and when he does, it hits me. This is real, I'm not dreaming, it's all real. This. Is. Real. Life.

I shift awkwardly from foot to foot as the man's face is made visible to me. We make eye contact for a few seconds before Spirit pushes me forward slightly, causing me to break eye contact and flip her off.

"Pretty Wolf, it's really you, huh?" the man asks, voice soft with an accent.

"At your service, Frankie," I laugh slightly and give him a two finger salute.

He chuckles, and suddenly, and extremely unexpectedly, I may add, pulls me in for a tight hug. I, of course, return the hug, and we stand there for a minute or two, just enjoying each other's embrace. As we pull away, I hear Jaime and Spirit giggling and trying to disguise their laughter with coughing, which only leads Jaime to actually start coughing and choking on air whilst Spirit pays his back.

I see Josh roll his eyes, and he goes to give Spirit a short hug, too. As they hug, Spirit smirks at me, and whispers something in Josh's ear. What, I will probably never find out.

"So," Josh is first to end the only slightly awkward silence, "What's been happening with you girls over the passed however many years?"

"Hey, why don't we head to the dressing rooms?" Jaime interrupts before I open my mouth, "It's gonna get dark soon, probably."

"Sure, they're this way." Josh points to the side of the stage and grabs my hand, earning a short 'aww' from both Spirit and Jaime.

Josh leads us around the stage, into a smallish building, through a couple corridors, and we stop at a door with an A4 sized paper tapes to it, which reads 'You Me At Six'.

Josh pushes open the door and enters with me in tow and our hands still linked. As Spirit and Jaime enter, shutting the door behind them, a man I recognise as Max Helyer looks towards us and jumps in fright, causing a half-asleep Chris Miller to fall off the couch from beside him. And obviously, to that, Dan Flint and Matt Barnes burst out in laughter along with Jaime, who I'm pretty sure has tears in his eyes, as he doubles over.

Chris quickly grabs the hand Max offers, stands, and replaces himself next to the Max, acting as though nothing had happened.

"Ooh man," Jaime says, straightening up and wiping tears from his eyes, "That was awesome! Ah, I'm glad I did come in now, but I'd better go." He gives Spirit and I each a hug, whispers 'good luck' in my ear for some reason, and waves to the five boys in the room as he leaves.

Matt repositions himself on the sofa he's sharing with Dan and sits upside down as he begins to speak, "So, finally found your pretty wolf, eh, Joshy?" he asks with a wink.

Josh clears his throat and flips Matt off as he blushes and his band members laugh at his reaction.

"So, you need to answer my question, girls," he tells us, "What's happened in the last too many years?"

So Spirit and I fill Josh in on pretty much our life after England because it's really not been that eventful. After Kion and our father's deaths, nothing you could class as 'interesting' has happened.