Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 8:.

June 5th, 2014

As Spirit drives to Claire's, I begin texting Crystal, seeing if she wants to hang out later on.

Hey!

Hi, Wolfie! What's up?

Nothing really, heading to Claire's for Spirit's second piercings. Getting my septum pierced too! :D

Awesome! I'm actually not too far from there! Wanna meet up?

I was gonna ask you anyways! :)

Lol. Starbucks? ;)

Yes. Starbucks is love, Starbucks is life. ;)

Haha, what's that from?

...If you don't know, you don't want to. Trust me. :P

Lol. I'll take your word :P call me when you've been poked? ;)

Lol. Sure! See you soon! :)

"Who're you texting?" Spirit asks me, "Josh?" she makes kissing noises.

"I was texting Crystal." I state quietly.

"Ooh, how is she?" she forgets about Josh, thankfully.

"Yeah, I said we'd meet her at heaven after we've been 'poked' as she said," I chuckle.

"Cool! But, by 'heaven' you mean Starbucks right? I mean, we both have different opinions on what heaven is." Spirit says.

"Yeah, Starbucks." I laugh. Her definition of heaven is the men's gym. She claims the men there have 'some nice booty'.

We pull into the parking lot and exit the car. Spirit goes to pay for a ticket while I head into Claire's.

"Hello, welcome to Claire's. how can I help you today?" the lady behind the counter greets.

"Hi, uh, my sister wants second piercings. She'll be here in a sec." I say gently.

Curse social anxiety. I don't understand my case of it, though. I was fine with all the crowds yesterday at Warped. I guess if there's music, I'm calm. But only the music I like.

Spirit enters the store and greets the lady, who's started bringing out the earrings for the needle-gun-things.

Spirit chooses small golden studs with tiny, light blue gems in and the lady prepares the gun while my sister takes a seat.

They make small talk as I put my headphones into my iPod and play Perfect by Blitz Kids 'cause it's been stuck in my head since I got in the car.

Spirit asks me to get money from her bag as her 'ears are being done so we can get to the studio quicker, so we can meet with Crystal sooner,' in her words.

Not long after that, Spirit's ears are done, and we're heading through town, to Metal Ink, tattoo studio and piercing parlour.

We pass several people on our way, when Spirit gets a text, reads it quickly, and keeps walking, an ever growing smile on her face. I ignore her unusual behaviour; this has happened before. An old school friend. Long story short, I got bored because I didn't know them.

As I walk in my normal pace, in the direction of m dopey sister, I get knocked off of my feet but I don't hit the ground. I feel arms wrapped around my waist, holding me up from the floor. I try to turn my head to see their face, but to no avail. Then I hear a giggle. It gets slowly louder, as if being stifled, but then a sudden outburst of laughter fills my ears as the man, I presume, holding me laughs hysterically, struggling to keep me in his grip.

In my peripheral vision, I see none other than Matt Barnes, meaning the man holding me is one of his band mates. Max Helyer comes into my view and laughs at the annoyed expression currently on my face.

"How's it feel to fly?" he asks, still laughing.

"Just because you're all taller than me doesn't mean you can pick on me." I say to the men, unimpressed by Max's joke.

"But how would we entertain ourselves if we couldn't mess with the midget?" asks Dan, as he comes to stand in front of me and pet my head.

"You could always let the 'midget' walk." I say, swatting away his hand.

"Not yet!" says Chris, tightening his grip on my waist.

"And why not?" I question him.

"Because, uh.." he thinks for a few seconds, "Touché, amigo."

"It's 'amiga' because I'm female. Anyway, where's Josh?"

"Aw, does the little wolf miss her Joshy?" Matt teases. In reply, I simply flick him off.

As he gasps in fake shock, I see Spirit come round the corner with Josh, and when they see my struggling against Chris, Josh, being the gentleman he is, runs over to help me, while Spirit, on the other hand, just points and laughs along with Max.

Chris lets go if my with one arm, putting it under my legs and passing me over to Josh, who claims he's going to carry me to Metal Ink.

I look behind Josh to see Dan is now carrying Spirit in a fireman's lift, and I laugh. I love these guys.