Status: <3

The Bachelor: Royal Edition

Chapter 3

“You just left?” Lilly demanded.

“Yes” I breathed.

“Why?” Lilly asked.

“I made an idiot of myself” I sighed “he probably thinks I’m some loser now, you were right, the dress was to plain, I’m to plain and boring” I breathed.

“No, I didn’t mean to put that in your mind, Sim, you’re wonderful, I was just trying to get you to dress up, to make an impression” Lilly sighed.

“I sure did that” I sighed, after I had left the manor I had wandered around for a few hours, I had forgotten I had a suitcase of things in the designated room there, I guessed I’d have to call to get them back, but I didn’t care, I was just walking aimlessly and trying to get over myself.
“I’m going to jump into the shower” I said.

“Ok” Lilly said, a sad look on her face, I frowned, shaking my head, I didn’t need pity from her, I didn’t need anything, I was fine with no relationship.

I was about to slip out of that boring, plain dress, when Lilly knocked.
“Yeah?” I called.

“Someone’s here to see you” Lilly said.

I frowned, opening the door, my hair was now tied in a bun and my make-up was completely off.
“Who?” I asked.

“Prince Nathan” Lilly said.

I frowned “What?” I demanded “What is he doing here?” I asked.

“I don’t know, he didn’t say” Lilly shrugged.

“Would he be possibly returning my suitcase?” I muttered.

Lilly laughed “Because the prince would do that himself” She said.

I sighed, attempting to move.

“Your hair” Lilly said.

“By this point Lil, I don’t care” I said, shaking my head and walking out to the lounge where Nathan was.

“We didn’t get our proper introduction” Nathan said as he saw me.

“So you came all the way here?” I asked.

“Why did you leave?” Nathan asked.

“I couldn’t go back into that room” I shrugged “Why is it your concern, why are you here?” I asked.

“The show is supposed to have 14 girls” Nathan said.

“So get them to ring in a fourteenth” I breathed.

“You’re the fourteenth, you need to come back” Nathan announced.

“I need to come back?” I demanded “Is that an order from you as prince?” I asked.

“No” Nathan said “But I’d like it if you did” he added.

“Why?” I asked.

“There was a reason you were in my bathroom, I feel like I was supposed to meet you that way, to find you in there” Nathan said.

“You have a house full of woman waiting for you, do yourself a favour and just go back to them” I muttered, he was speaking crazy, it was as though he was trying to put it down to fate that we met, and it so wasn’t fate, it was just coincidental.

“You’re not like them” Nathan announced.

“Right” I breathed.

“I don’t know what it is, but it’s something about you” Nathan breathed.

“You don’t know me” I commented.

“But I want to” Nathan said “That’s the point of the show, I get to know the fourteen girls and pick one” He added.

“And you still have thirteen to do that with” I reminded him.

“Yes, but I just had the one on ones and I didn’t babble once” Nathan breathed.

“So?” I asked.

“So, you made me babble, you made me ramble and tell you something stupid and that means something” Nathan said.

“Right” I breathed.

“You applied for a reason” Nathan commented.

“Yeah, I did, but it wasn’t what I thought it’d be” I shrugged.

“You didn’t even give it chance” Nathan said.

“Why do you care so much?” I demanded.

“Because I wanted to do this show to meet someone who’s not like all those other stuck up, princesses” Nathan breathed.

I laughed “That’s funny considering what you are” I breathed.

“Yeah” Nathan sighed, shaking his head.

“There could be other girls in that bunch that are not princesses” I said.

“Not the point” Nathan breathed.

“You should go, the show can’t go on without you” I said.

“You’re really going to not go back with him?” Lilly’s voice sounded as she entered the room.

“Gee Lil, thanks for the privacy” I hissed, shaking my head and turning to face the blonde girl behind me.

“He made the trip here to get you to go back, that’s such a grand gesture” Lilly sounded.

I frowned “Can we talk about this later?” I asked.

“No” Lilly frowned “You’re going” She added.

“I like that suggestion” Nathan piped up.

I frowned and turned “You really should leave” I attempted.

“Fine” Nathan sighed.

“No, don’t go, say something else, get her to go with you, she is just self-conscious and…” Lilly said.

“Lil” I frowned, shaking my head at her and pulling shifting my feet slightly “Shut. Up” I added.

“I can’t force you to come back, I just hoped you might” Nathan said, turning for the door.

“Can you guarantee that they won’t paint me as the sad boring contestant?” I mumbled.

Nathan turned “I can talk to the producers” he said.

I bit my lip “I’ll come back, but I’ll only stay if you promise that they won’t make me out to be a loser” I breathed.

Nathan just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you enjoyed this chapter :P

Simz <3