Status: Complete

Last to Know

10

“Brian stop, it's too early” I groaned tiredly, his hands had been wandering all morning, as if he was trying to get me to get in the mood.

I would've gladly done it, if it weren't for the fact we barely got any sleep the night before. The bus rocked back and forth all night, preventing any of us from sleeping at all.

“I'm just trying to get comfortable, move your leg” Brian grumbled and pushed his hips back against mine, either he was trying to turn me on, or he was trying to push me out of the bunk.
“I can't move my leg anymore, I'm nearly about to fall out” Zack and Johnny were already awake, surprisingly. Then again Johnny was trying to convince his girlfriend to come to the first show, maybe he could convince Meaghan to come too.
“Oh well, your fatass is taking up too much space” Brian rolled over and sighed, a content smile on his lips.
“Your fault for even wanting to sleep in the same bunk, you know how tiny they are” Even if I wanted to kick Brian out I knew I never would. I'd grown too comfortable sleeping next to him to stop now.
“You weren't complaining when I gave you head earlier” Brian retorted, rolling his eyes as we pressed tighter together.
“That's because you were deep throating my cock, what did you expect me to do?” I couldn't form coherent thoughts when he gave me head, let alone talk to him.

Brian chuckled and rested his head on my chest, half of his body laying against mine. I couldn't help but think about what I had planned for the show, we would play the first four songs, have a four minute break, and then we'd play Dear God. After that, I'd propose. The anxiety and nervousness was beginning to take it's toll on me, what if he said no? I'd be embarrassed in front f thousands of kids.

“What's wrong? Your hearts racing” Brian propped himself up, his eyes full of worry.
“Just nervous about the first show, you know how that is” I spoke slowly, afraid to giveaway the truth. Brian could see right through anyone's lie, no matter how easily they said it.
“I know babe, but you know it's going to be fine” Brian smiled and kissed my cheek softly. Luckily I was able to keep my heart from hammering in my chest. The less Brian knew about the proposal the better.

Our driver parked the bus at the venue and headed out to find a place to eat. I'd have to take over and drive for a few hours so he didn't go insane. Zack and Johnny decided to check out the town and see what they could find, we hadn't been here before so hopefully they wouldn't get lost.

“We should have some fun while everyone's gone” Brian was currently making a pot of coffee, his back to me. I could only hope that no one else heard him, of course I wasn't using my headset.
“Brian, you know I just started this match, I can't leave now” I kept my eyes locked on the screen, Brian would most likely use his pout lip and puppy eyes to make me give in.
“But we're all alone, we won't get this for a while” Brian turned to face me, a cup of coffee held tightly between his hands.
“We will soon, trust me” I couldn't let him know anymore than that, he'd put the pieces together and figure it all out before I could propose.
“But what if Larry doesn't let us room together because of fans?” I couldn't see why he wouldn't allow it, we never told people where we were staying in case of anyone finding out.
“Unless someone tells all our fans where we stay, I highly doubt he'd care” Granted I wouldn't know until the day came, but here's to hoping.

He stopped and sipped his coffee, his nose wrinkling in the slightest, he always tended to worry when he didn't really need to. He would worry about how people would react when they found out about our relationship, of course we had fans that weren't into us being together and threatened to boycott our record deal. We brushed it off and proved to everyone that we were happier than ever, which of course pissed people off. Johnny got more heat for announcing his relationship than we had. Didn't make much sense, he wasn't the one announcing that he was dating one of his best friends, his male best friend. Zack would tell us about the people who would tweet at him asking about us. Brian was always tempted to take his phone and send a rather rude tweet just to see how people react. I wouldn't doubt him either, Brian tended to be really rude to the people that talked shit about us.

“Don't worry about it Brian, if someone was going to try and come after us they'd get stopped before they had the chance” I needed to let him know that Larry wouldn't allow anyone near us. Of course he'd most likely be paranoid until we spent a night together.
“But I won't be horny then, I'll be tired, and sweaty, and all gross” Brian finished off his coffee and sat down at the table, flipping open a magazine as he did.
“I'm sure you'll jump my bones, you just don't realize it yet” I wanted to keep him happy, especially since when he wanted sex, he got it.

Brian scoffed and sighed, his eyes glued to the magazine in front of him. I pulled out my phone and texted Johnny and Zack, letting them know the bus wouldn't be safe for about an hour. At least they'd appreciate the warning.

“Come on Brian” I stood up and stretched out my back, the bones popping loudly.
“What do you want?” Brian's eyes were glaring down at the magazine.
“Well I'm all alone over here on the couch, won't you come join me?” I kept my eyes trained on him, he shook his head and stood up. Annoyance written all over his features.

Plopping down onto the couch beside me he sighed, placing his hands against his thighs. I began to try and wrack my brain for any idea of what I could do. I shut down the system and placed the controller on the small end table we had wedged between the couch and what was the seats to our kitchen table. I had to prove to Brian I would please him, only when our friends were gone.

“Seriously Matt, what is all this about?” Brian crossed his arms and groaned softly.

I bit my lip softly and kissed the base of his neck, turning him on when he was angry was never easy. He slid his hand along my thigh and moaned, his eyes slipping closed.

“You're already hard babe, do I make you feel good?” I unbuttoned his jeans and slid my hand in slowly, his cock throbbing underneath my fingertips.
“Feels so good Matt, don't tease me” Brian's voice breathless, his back arching off the couch. I debated with myself on what I should do.

I slipped my other hand beneath his shirt and kissed down the V in his shirt, his heart pounding beneath my lips. I quickly decided what I would do for our foreplay.

“Slip off your jeans babe, I want to do something” I watched Brian's face closely, he never could hide how he felt from me.
“You better not try and tickle me like last time” Brian pushed down his jeans and boxers with a soft sigh, his cock leaking precum as it laid against his stomach.

I knelt between his legs and took a couple deep breaths, I had never given him head before so this was all completely new to me. I'd just do what he did for me, with a few exceptions of course, he knew how inexperienced I was. Swallowing nervously I slid my fingers over Brian's swollen length, his moaning low and deep. Gripping the base lightly I slipped my lips over the head, I began to slid my tongue around the head, sucking deep. A loud throaty groan echoed throughout the room as Brian gripped my hair roughly, I kept a tight grip on his hips to prevent him from choking me, as I had done to him on more than one occasion. His breathing was shallow as I took more of him into my mouth, sliding my tongue down further as I pumped the base tighter. Brian squirmed and writhed beneath me, sweat glistening off his chest.

“Guys! You gotta come hear this!” Zack yelled as he slammed the bus door open, causing Brian to push my head down roughly, his cock wedged deeply in my throat.
“Zack! Seriously?!” Brian was panting, his grip tightening in my hair. Tears began to well up in my eyes from lack of oxygen, Zack seriously needed to leave.
“Oh shit! I thought you two were done, I'll leave you be” Zack walked out quickly, slamming the bus door as he did.

Brian bit his lip and let go of my hair, an apologetic smile on his lips. He gently pulled his hips back and groaned deeply.

“Fuck, that hurt like a bitch” I rubbed my throat lightly and took in a deep breath. My throat felt as if it was on fire.
“That's why you have to ease into it, of course Zack ruined it for us” Brian frowned and looked down at his lap, keeping his gaze away from me.
“Brian relax, we can just try again” I cleared my throat and winced, I didn't expect it to hurt that much.
“No, you can't strain your throat before the show tonight” Brian pulled up his boxers and whimpered softly as he tucked away his erection.
“Take them off, I'll just have to fuck you into the couch instead, it always has been your biggest fantasy” I crawled over Brian and smiled as the shock and lust filled his expression.

Brian quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes, quickly positioning himself so that he would be comfortable. I pushed off my sweats and boxers, my cock already leaking precum before I could even get my hands on Brian again. I spit into my hand and slicked it over my cock, the lube we normally used had run out thanks to Brian trying to seduce me constantly.

“Don't make me wait any longer Matt, please” Brian gripped the seat roughly and pushed his hips back against mine.

I smirked and gripped his hips roughly, I was going to make him scream.

~~~~~~

“What did you want us for earlier anyway?” Brian and I had showered after a couple rounds of sex, we had to look nice for our first show anyway. Even if tonight was our biggest night ever.
“Come with me” Zack walked over to the elevator that would lead up to our hotel rooms for the night, what was he up to?

Following him up to the hotel rooms Brian and I became more confused than ever, we all already had our keys so we didn't need to ask Larry for them. The closer we got to where our rooms were located the louder a woman's moaning could be heard. Were we planning on spying on our friend and his girlfriend?

“Seriously? This is why you wanted us to come up here?” I was more annoyed than anything, Johnny and his girlfriend were having sex, big deal.
“That's the living room part of our suite you guys” Zack crossed his arms, playfulness in his eyes.
“The.living.room?” Brian turned to face Zack, his expression bewildered. Brian hated accidentally walking in on people when they were having sex, and if Zack hadn't warned us he definitely would have.
“Mhm, I was taking a quick shower in the room and when I walked out they were going at it like rabbits, still are probably” Zack grabbed the door handle and opened the door slowly, his eyes trained on one spot Brian and I couldn't see.

He stifled a chuckle and walked inside, waving us inside the further he went in. Brian covered his eyes and followed Zack, it must've been dirty if even Brian was covering his eyes. I took a deep breath and followed them both inside, I spared a glance over where Johnny was and frowned. It was a scene out of one of those cliché romance movies, they were cuddling, or at least that's what it looked like. Even Brian and I never did things like that, not because we're guys, but because it just seemed so silly. I turned to make a comment to Brian until his expression stopped me, he was frowning deeply.

“Are you okay?” I placed my hand on his arm gently, he pulled away from my grip and walked down to our bedroom. This wasn't good.
“What'd you say?” Zack looked confused as Brian shut the door to our room, I needed to try and talk to him before the show, I couldn't propose if he was angry with me.
“I just asked if he was okay” I walked over to our room and opened the door, Brian had his back to me, he was talking on the phone to someone.
“I just feel like we'd never actually be able to be romantic, I highly doubt he would even know what to do” He stopped talking for a few minutes and wiped his eyes. I didn't mean to make him cry!
“I mean why would he even want to? It's not like we're even romantic people as it is, we'll just live our lives together with no romance is all” Brian sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off his shoes, a soft sigh escaping his lips.
“I mean I love him and all, but...I'm not sure” Brian stopped and let the other person speak. I slipped out of the room quietly.

I couldn't bear to listen to another word, his words were heartbreaking. How would I propose if this was how he was feeling? He'd only see it as me being desperate now, god was this hotel room always so hot? I needed to get outside and breathe before I began to have a panic attack. I pushed past Zack and ran out of the hotel room, other guests were looking at me as if I was insane, women were holding there children back to keep them away from me.

How could I have been so blind? The moment Brian became bored with me he'd move on and find someone that would be able to give him everything he ever wanted. Someone that could actually give him everything he wanted, whether it was a man or a woman. Heartache began to spread throughout my chest, I was going to lose Brian, I didn't know how to be romantic. I walked into the small town and went into the closest convenience store, I hadn't smoked in years, but right now my body was craving the nicotine.

The store clerk didn't seem to recognize me at all, that was definitely a plus, the less fans I ran into the better. Once I was back at the bus and away from everyone else I pulled out the small pack and ripped off the plastic and pulled one out, the filter felt foreign between my fingers. I couldn't dwell on that fact, needed to get rid of this anxiety. I placed the filter between my lips and lit the end, sucking in a deep, the nicotine filled my lungs with a deep burning sensation. It felt amazing, of course it would only help until I needed my fix again. Then again, if Brian found out I had picked up smoking he'd probably kill me, he HATED when I smoked before shows. Claimed it made me sound sick really sick, like he'd even care.

“Matt!?” I could hear Zack calling out my name, maybe he didn't tell Brian about what happened.
“Over here” I waved my hand above my head and finished off the cigarette, I needed to hide the evidence.
“Where'd you run off to? You went in to talk to Brian and then suddenly you were gone” He pulled out his own pack and watched me closely, was there something on me?
“I want to change Dear God with another song” Zack's eyes widened suddenly, his jaw hanging open as he stared at me.
“Did you guys break up?” Zack asked softly, even though we were alone it comforted me that he didn't want to announce what was happening.
“I overheard him talking to someone, it's going to happen soon, I just don't know when” Pain was radiating through my body, I couldn't cry now.
“Oh man, I'm so sorry” Zack frowned and patted my arm gently, I couldn't bother him with my feelings.
“Just switch the song, please. Brian doesn't know about the proposal, and I'd rather him not find out and feel bad about how he's truly feeling” I slipped my hand into my pocket, feeling the cold ring press against my fingertips.
“I'll switch it with Acid Rain, I don't think Larry wants you to strain your voice too much tonight anyway” Zack slapped my shoulder and walked onto the bus, at least he was understanding.

I sat down alongside the bus and let my emotions take over, no matter what I tried, everyone I cared about would leave me in the end. Val found love with someone that could be around more often, and Brian would find someone that could give him romance and happiness. And what would I do? I would drink myself into a stupor daily and die alone. Not exactly how I'd pictured my life when I was younger. Then again, I had spent so much time traveling the world that I couldn't be around my family, I couldn't please my ex, and now, I couldn't please my soon to be ex boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no! poor Matt