Status: Complete

Last to Know

12

Brian was the first to wake up in the morning, he groaned and slapped an arm across my chest which caused me to wake up startled. The memories from the night before fresh in my mind, I really hoped he didn't remember anything. It would help making proposing to him a lot easier, even though I'd have to apologize to him again.

“You were pretty drunk last night, I'm not surprised Zack had to carry you home” I held an arm around his waist lazily, lightly grazing my fingers along his hip.
“I was just upset, it was stupid anyway” Brian shook his head and sighed, his breath ghosting over my skin.
“It wasn't stupid, you were clearly upset” I kept my eyes fixed on the ceiling, I wasn't even sure what to say to him.

Brian wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and curled into my side, at least I could propose now knowing he didn't remember anything. I was too afraid to ask him about the bar, I didn't need to hear if he had gotten into an argument with a stranger because he had been drinking.

“So, how was the bar?” I felt my breath hitch as Brian's hand slid beneath the waistband of my boxers, it wasn't uncomfortable, just unexpected.
“It was good, definitely would've been better if you had come out with us” Brian gently pressed his lips against the base of my neck, his leg rubbing against my dick gently.
“I wasn't feeling well, can't risk getting sick” I bit my lip roughly, his hand traveling further in my boxers.

He was going to be the death of me, of course preproposal sex wouldn't be a very bad thing. At least we'd have all day to enjoy ourselves

~~~~~~

“Jesus, where'd you learn to do that?” Brian was currently lying on the large bed with a pillow under his waist, he was quite sore.
“I made it up on the spot actually, I was just afraid I was going to hurt you instead of doing that” Brian groaned softly as I ran my hand along his ass, a quiet hiss leaving his lips as I pulled him closer.
“I can't go for another round, you've killed me for at least two days” Brian weakly pushed my side and plopped his arms back down onto the bed.
“Don't worry, I don't think my dick is going to be able to function properly for at least a week” I couldn't help but chuckle as Brian rolled his eyes.

Larry had texted Zack letting him know the time we had to leave for the next show, that was an unfortunate part, getting up early to leave. I wanted to stay in bed with Brian for days on end with no one to make us leave, that would be my biggest dream.

“Spacing out again babe?” Brian asked, tracing his fingers along my thigh softly.
“I was thinking about you” I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled, he made so many noises when I played with his hair.
“I am pretty amazing” Brian mumbled, a content look crossing his features.
“Yes you are” I rubbed my thumb along his cheekbone, I couldn't get over how perfect he was.

He smiled and shook his head, even though he could be cocky, he was truly an amazing person inside and out. He just needed to understand that I was still learning, I hadn't ever been with guys before this so it was all so new to me. I loved Brian more than anything, but I was just so afraid of hurting him in the process that I was afraid to make any mistake, whether it was intentional or not. No, it wasn't that, I know Brian wouldn't shun me for making a simple mistake, I was afraid he'd be upset that I didn't tell him how I felt.

“Brian” I mumbled softly, dragging my fingertips lightly across the skin on his back.
“Yeah?” Brian lifted his head in the slightest to let me know he was listening.
“I'm sorry about yesterday, I was acting like an asshole for no reason and I shouldn't of taken it out on you” I knew this was a big step, hell I never admitted to Brian when I was wrong.
“You weren't acting like an asshole, I was the one who got all upset over nothing” Brian pushed himself up from the bed and crawled into my lap. All of his weight was laid onto my thighs.
“You had a reason to get upset though, I ignored you instead of listening to what you wanted” I held my hands on his hips and frowned.
“Babe, shut up” Brian smiled and pressed his chest flush against mine. He was going to distract me while I was trying to apologize.
“I'm trying to be a good boyfriend, let me apologize for my douchey actions” Brian covered my mouth with his palm before I could get another word out. He was really not going to let me apologize.
“You're going to be quiet, there is no more arguing, and we are going to have sex until we have to leave” Brian smirked and grinded his hips roughly against mine. A deep groan escaping my lips, being muffled by his palm.

I felt myself become hard almost instantly, so much for my dick being out of service for the next week, then again it was Brian.

He crushed his lips against mine in a fight for dominance, tongues swirling together in a dance, of course it wasn't long before I won and claimed Brian's mouth. I traced the contours of his body with my hands, our bodies molded as one. It was a new position for us, one that we had never been able to actually achieve.

“Fuck, Matty” Brian's voice was breathless, it was so erotic.
“Marry me” I gripped his ass tighter, his hips faltering in the slightest. I fucked up.
“Yes” Brian wrapped his arms around my neck and panted, his entire body shaking.
“Yes?” I couldn't focus on anything at that moment, I wanted to get the ring.
“Yes, I was hoping you would've proposed on stage yesterday, even if it's super cliche” Brian pulled himself off my lap and whimpered softly.
“I was going to, but you seemed so upset that I didn't want it to seem like a cop out” I stood up slowly and walked over to my suitcase. We could tell everyone else later.

Brian smiled and curled up under the sheet, he was too perfect, and I was the only one that got to see him for who he truly was. Besides our family of course. I grabbed the small velvet box and walked back over to the bed, laying down next to Brian, keeping the box hidden.

“Come on babe, I wanna see it” Brian pouted his lip and rested his cheek against my shoulder.
“You already saw it when you were snooping around” I tried to keep a stern expression while Brian kept a small pout on his lip.
“You know you love me anyway, so put that ring on me so we can relax” Brian propped himself up and wrapped his leg around my own.
“You're so pushy” I shook my head and took the ring from the box, Brian's eyes tearing up.
“It's so much better this way” Brian held his hand out smiling, it was going to be official.

I slid the ring onto his finger and smiled, he was going to be my husband, and he was going to take my name.

“I wanted it to be more romantic, but then we got into an argument and I couldn't do it” I sighed softly, wrapping my arms around his waist. He was no longer my boyfriend, he was my fiance. And I was going to make damn sure I never let him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short, i've had the absolute worst writers block
let me know what you guys think!