Status: Complete

Last to Know

6

“You look so handsome, I can't believe we're going to your exes wedding” Brian shook his head and finished tying his tie.
“Just think of it this way, we get free food and an open bar, so it's not even about her” I tucked in my shirt and checked myself in the mirror, couldn't worry about my shirt possibly hanging out the entire time.
“Oh yeah, Johnny's bringing a date too” His words caught me off guard, Johnny bringing a date to Val's wedding? Was it the same girl he had been seeing for the past few months?
“I'm surprised, he's never been one to bring people around unless it's serious” Brian turned to face me and smiled, his eyes slowly scanning my body.
“I know, I guess he likes her enough to bring her” Brian quickly combed through his hair and glanced at the weather outside, the skies a dark grey.
“Everything's inside, so luckily we won't get rained on” I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
“Better not, I look too good to have it ruined, plus I want her to see how utterly fucking gorgeous you are before it rains” He pushed his hips back into mine and bit his lip softly.

I couldn't contain the growl that reverberated throughout my chest, he was always trying to turn me on at the worst times. And right now was one of the worst, we were already running late to the ceremony, so we'd most likely have to skip and go to the reception.

“Trust me Brian I want to skip the wedding too, but we promised everyone else we'd go, let's at least go for Michelle's sake” I slid my hands into his pockets and pulled his waist closer and tighter.
“Only for her, she deserves it more than anyone” He stood up straight and turned so he was facing me.
“So we're gonna have to skip the ceremony, so reception it is” I sighed and slipped the keys into his front pocket, I was sure neither of us would be sober by the end of the night, luckily Zack offered to drive us home.
“Good, as much as I love wedding's, I don't think I could sit near her family for that long, ever since Michelle and I broke up they haven't been too happy” Brian frowned and placed his hands on my chest, of course they wouldn't be happy, he broke up with their daughter for a man. They had to realize that it was for the best, Brian wanted to let her be happy with someone she can truly love.

Shaking our heads we headed out to the car, time to go meet up with Zack and everyone else.

~~~~~

“It's nice, she must've hired a decorator to do all of this” Brian and I were standing with our small group, Johnny was still nowhere in sight, was he planning to skip instead?
“Most likely, and the wedding party just arrived so they'll most likely have us all file in soon” Zack held his wife's waist close to his own, I wonder if Val would even speak to us.
“Johnny's here too, with his date” Brian smiled and rested his cheek on my shoulder, I wonder who it was.

Everyone began to file into the dining hall where we would be seated for dinner, and where Val and her new husband would take their first dance. I'd just have to wait to see Johnny and his date until after we were seated. The DJ announced the groomsmen and bridesmaids as they all filed in after each other, the best man and maid of honor coming in right before the bride and groom.

Val looked stunning when they walked out, her dress was simple and elegant, but it was her. Her husband was smiling down at her, the love in his eyes made me feel sick. I was sure I used to look at her like that at one point, except now I had Brian. And he made me feel better than Val ever had, I felt more loved from him in a few weeks than I did being with her for over twelve years. They say love works in mysterious ways though.

I sighed softly and laced my fingers with Brian's, I didn't feel jealous or angry, no, I felt pity. I felt pity for the fact I wouldn't of loved her the way I love Brian, the man I grew up with, and the man I would now grow old with.

“She looks nice” Meaghan spoke up, breaking all of us out of our daydreams.
“She does, I'm surprised she picked this place for the reception though, Michelle said she wanted to be somewhere really fancy” Brian sipped his scotch and grimaced.
“Her new husband probably said no” Zack chuckled, at least we could make the best out of a bad situation.
“Well their gonna dance, and then we can eat and get wasted, how's that sound?” Brian finished off his drink and leaned back in the stiff chair.

Their first dance was simple, a cliché ballad played while they danced. People were taking photos, others were tearing up. I was sure if it had been us I would've teared up. Maybe I would be able to share that with Brian, that is if he wants to get married. I'm definitely not going to bring this up to him though, he'd most likely think it was because of Val.

“The beautiful couple ladies and gentleman!” Val and Ryan quickly went to the head of their table and sat down, we'd finally be able to eat now.

Everyone applauded them as the waiters and waitresses brought out the salads for everyone to enjoy before dinner.

“Hey guys, sorry we couldn't come over earlier, didn't want to ruin their first dance by walking by” Johnny had his arm around his dates waist, I had never seen the girl before. Was she the one he had been seeing for the past few months?
“It's cool, we didn't think you were going to even come” Brian looked over at them both and smiled, his hand sliding up onto my thigh.
“Well we would've been here earlier, except for the fact that their was a damn parade going on downtown” Johnny rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Oh I'm sure it was because of a parade” Brian winked causing everyone at the table to laugh.
“I'm being truthful for once, normally I'd be late because I just don't care, but we were both ready on time” I couldn't help but stare at the girl hanging off his arm, she seemed so familiar.
“Sit down, we have all night to talk and just screw around, and I think it's rude not to introduce your date to your friends” Zack gave a stern yet playful look to Johnny, Meaghan giggled and shook her head at her husband.
“This is Krista, we've been seeing each other for a few months and what better time to meet than at Val's wedding” Johnny pulled the chair out for her before sitting down himself.

The mood felt light and cheery, it felt nice to be honest. Even if I wanted nothing more than to drag Brian away and get some alone time. I'd just have to make sure no one else saw us, nothing more embarrassing than being caught having sex at your exes wedding.

“Excuse us for a few please, I need to go talk to Brian in private about something” I stood up pulling Brian with myself and held his hand tight, I just needed to relax.

Everyone at the table seemed confused but luckily didn't ask questions, we set our suit jackets along the back of our chairs and headed into the small bathroom, it was a spacious bathroom so we'd have plenty of space to move around if need be.

“Lock the door, don't want anyone to walk in and see us” Brian smirked and slid the lock shut, there was a fire in his eyes.
“Better try not to scream, wouldn't want anyone to get suspicious” I smiled and slowly unbuttoned his slacks, as much as I wanted to take things slow and give him the best orgasm he would ever have, we only had so much time before someone was banging on the door.
“Don't tease me Matthew, you know I can only take so much” Brian growled out deep and low.

Our mouths met in a bruising kiss, tongues sliding together. Moving together, I pressed him against the wall, pulling off his slacks and boxers so they pooled together at his feet. He was hard before I could even get a hand on him, his breathing shallow and labored. Precum was beginning to pool at the head of his cock, it was amazing how easy it was to turn him on.

“On your knees Brian” I kept my tone dark, it always seemed to make him weak at the knees when I was very dominant in the bedroom.

He swiftly sank to his knees, his cheek pressed against the cold tile floor. I dropped to my knees behind him and rubbed his hips softly, sucking two fingers in my mouth I watched Brian's hips slowly sway back and forth, he was in for a real treat today. Once my fingers were thoroughly covered I slid my index finger inside him, a small his escaped his lips as I began to stretch him. Brian had reciprocated the favor to me while he had given me head before, so I knew it would get better after a little bit. Once I knew he was alright I slid a second finger in and began to scissor them, soft moans echoed throughout the small bathroom. Brian began to thrust himself back onto my fingers, his moans getting louder.

Once I felt Brian would be able to take me without any pain I unbuttoned my slacks and pushed them down along with my boxers. I spit into my hand and quickly slicked up my cock, biting my lip roughly, the pleasure coursing through my veins. I knew once I was inside Brian it would be even better, it always was. I gripped his hips and pushed in slowly, the heat engulfing me nearly causing me to cum. Brian's breathless moans were all the encouragement I would ever need. Slamming my hips down his moans grew louder, it was pure music to my ears, the sweetest music I would ever hear. Brian had a hold of his own cock and began to jerk himself in time with the thrusts, his eyes rolling back in his head. I bit my lip and angled my hips to give him a better pleasure.

“Oh fuck!” Brian reached back and gripped onto my arm that was gripping his waist, his grip tight.
“I'm not gonna last Brian” I ground out his name as I slammed the head of my cock into his prostate, his moans were so low and dirty that I nearly came right then. It took all of my willpower not too, I refused to cum before Brian.

He began to slam his hips back into mine, his body tightening even more. With two more rough thrusts Brian was cumming into his hand, screaming my name as he did. I gripped his waist tighter as I came, my vision was covered by stars.

“You're the fucking best, you know that?” Brian panted as he pulled himself off me, a smile was gracing his lips.
“You are too babe, don't forget that” I leaned over and kissed him softly, time to go back to our friends so they don't assume something's wrong and come searching for us.
“Let's get cleaned up and go eat, I'm sure they're serving dinner by now” Brian sat up and pulled on his boxers and slacks, his cheeks were still rosy, it was so gorgeous.

Brian fixed his hair and smiled, even with a fucked out blush on his face he still looked better than anyone here, hell he looked better than anyone in the world.

“I love you Brian” I said nervously, my heart hammering in my chest. Even though we were having sex I wasn't sure how Brian would feel about that those three little words.
“I love you too Matt, I have for a while” His words caught me off guard, so I wasn't the only one who was feeling this way?
“I didn't want to freak you out, I know it's been four months but” I stopped and looked at Brian who was staring at me with a wide grin across his face. What was he up to?
“I heard you, the night we first slept together, I heard you whisper that you loved me. It took everything in me not to get up and kiss you” Brian dried his hands off and walked over to where I was standing, currently dumbfounded.
“You were awake and didn't tell me? I was afraid you were going to run off and leave me behind” I grabbed his waist and sighed of relief, time to go back and enjoy the rest of our night.

~~~~~~~

“I love you so much, you drunken bastard” Brian exclaimed while draping himself over my lap, we were all curled up in the back of Zack's car while Johnny drove my car to my house and Krista drove his car.
“I think you're way more drunk than I am sir, but I love you too” I combed my fingers through Brian's hair and smiled.

He had one too many shots while everyone was dancing, of course Zack, Johnny, and I all had to join in the fun because why not? Val had talked to us for a few minutes before they left to go on their honeymoon. She was very surprised to see Brian hanging off my arm, his hand occasionally grazing along my ass. It wasn't until we shared a deep and longing kiss that her eyes nearly bulged out of her skull, her jaw on the floor completely. It gave me a sick sense of pleasure to see her reaction to how happy I was, especially since it was with someone she didn't expect. Granted she had known Brian for as long as I had, everyone had assumed Brian and Michelle would get married when they were still together, if only we had known earlier who his feelings were truly for.

“I like Johnny's new girlfriend, she's nice and she can drink as much as we can” Brian's words were muffled by his suit jacket that was strewn across my knees. Meaghan shook her head and pulled into our driveway.

I was more than sure I'd have to carry Brian inside since he could barely walk on his own without tripping over his own feet, the only problem is neither of us were tiny, so it wouldn't be easy.

“Let's go you guys, is it okay if Zack and I stay in your guest room tonight? I'm too tired to drive and Zack's clearly too drunk” Meaghan yawned loudly to prove her point.
“Of course, Brian changed the sheets a few days ago so they should be clean” I pulled myself and Brian out of the car before we all headed inside, Johnny, and Krista soon pulling in after we had gotten inside.

Now all I had to do was get Brian to our room and into pajamas before he started to beg for sex again, he tended to do that when he was drunk. Not that it was a bad thing, except for the fact that our friends were going to be sleeping just two doors away from us.

“My little Matty” Brian smiled and laid across the couch, kicking off his shoes as he did. He was so strange at times.
“Hey, Krista doesn't trust me driving home again and she's about to fall asleep on my arm, is it okay if we use your couch in the basement?” Johnny was swaying on his feet, he seemed as drunk as Brian was.
“Sure, I'll get the blanket from the closet, go make yourselves at home. You too guys” I pointed over at Zack and Meaghan who looked more than thankful to be able to rest. It felt good having everyone together.
“Thanks, come on” Johnny held his arm around Krista's waist and lead her down to the basement, I kept my eyes on Brian and sighed, time to get him to bed.
“Brian, time for bed” I lifted him off the couch and carried him bridal style, luckily without falling back down the stairs, and headed down to our bedroom.

I opened the door and looked at Brian, he was fast asleep. It was oddly adorable if I was honest. I stripped him down to his boxers, trying to keep him asleep so it would be easier. I moved him to his side of the bed and covered him up, he gripped the blanket tightly and curled up. I knew once I was in the bed with him he'd be cuddled into my side almost immediately.

Stripping down to my boxers I pulled on a clean pair of sweatpants, I would sleep naked if we had been alone, but we had far too many guests in the house. I pulled the blanket aside and laid down next to Brian, sure enough he rolled over and curled into my side, throwing his leg over my waist as he did. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to Brian tracing the outline to my chest tattoo, his fingers tickling my chest in the slightest.

“I remember how proud you were when you got that, I couldn't stop staring at your chest” Brian spoke softly, his voice brought back so many memories.
“It hurt like a bitch too, besides that though, how come you're awake so early?” I looked down at the messy bed head Brian was sporting, his hair was always a mess in the morning.
“I was thirsty, I planned to get a drink but then I heard something in the basement and well” Brian blushed and continued to trace the tattoo.

I was going to ask what he meant before I realized, Johnny and his date, or well his girlfriend were most likely having sex and Brian walked in on it.

“I'm sorry you had to see that babe, but just know that yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while, and I'm glad you were there” I pulled him closer and sighed content.

Things were getting better day by day, Brian and I were closer than ever. And no matter what, nothing was going to tear us apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i just updated this yesterday, but i just started writing this chapter after work, and well it got done a lot faster than i was expecting
and since i'm not sure how much time i'll have since work is becoming insane i'd rather update when i can
and don't judge the sex too hard i did my best lol
but other than that enjoy!