Status: Complete

Last to Know

8

I stood there frozen as Matt stood up and faced me, he was going to murder me, this was it.

“Why are you here, why aren't you at Johnny's?” His tone caught me off guard, he didn't sound as angry as I had been expecting.
“I wanted to talk to you, but then I realized you weren't home so I didn't know what to do” I knew the lie sounded fake, hell no one with a brain would believe it.
“I told you to stay away Brian, why won't you listen to me?” Matt clenched his fists and glared at me, I could feel the anger rolling off of him in waves.
“Because you refused to listen to me! You assumed I was only going to hurt you like she did and had no faith in me, and I did everything I could to make you happy” I could feel my emotions getting the better of me.
“I planned to come home and spend the day with you just curled up on the couch, I didn't go up to a goddamn stranger and ask them to drug me so I couldn't, hell I knew the moment I woke up in that hotel room that you wouldn't believe a word I said” I couldn't bear to look into his eyes, I just waited for him to throw me out so I could go home and sulk in peace.

Matt stayed silent where he stood, his face blank of any type of emotion.

“Hopefully you can find someone that won't hurt you, I'll see you on Thursday” I slid my hands into my pockets and walked out the front door, my relationship was officially over.

*MPOV*

I could still hear Brian's words long after he had left, I couldn't admit to Brian that I was wrong for doubting him and now he was gone. I had to talk to him, even if he didn't want to speak to me. I ran up to my study and noticed the drawer I stored my lyrics in had been opened. Brian found the ring, didn't he? No time to dwell, I have to go see him.

The moment I was outside his house was the same moment I began to doubt myself, had I made the right choice? What if he didn't want to speak to me right now after what had happened at my house? I swallowed my pride and walked inside his house, maybe I should've knocked but I wasn't thinking clearly. Brian was curled up on the couch with a blanket strewn across his body. It didn't even seem as if he was awake, the closer I got the more I realized he was awake. His cheeks wet with tears, oh Brian I'm so sorry.

“Brian?” I whispered, afraid I'd give him a heart attack if I spoke too loud. He spun around on his seat and glared at me.
“What the fuck do you want? Get out!” Brian stood up, ripping the blanket from his body. It was then that I noticed he was shirtless, I couldn't keep my eyes from looking at his body.
“I came to apologize, I was being a selfish asshole for nothing, I knew you'd never cheat on me like she did, you cared about me more than anyone ever truly has” I stopped and apprehensively stepped towards him, he frowned and crossed his arms across his chest.
“You were so quick to throw me away, even when I told you the truth” Brian kept his eyes cast downwards, his frown deepening.
“I was afraid of being hurt Brian, we've been together for over a year and I the last time I had been with someone she cheated on me, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy” I held my hand out towards Brian as a way of saying “please don't push me away”. Even though he had ever right to kick me out of his house and cut off all contact with me.
“It felt like you didn't even trust me Matt, the moment I said that one word you freaked out” Brian shook his head and looked up at me, his eyes dark with anger.
“I was being an asshole, I jumped to the conclusion that you did it to spite me and I'm sorry” I clenched my fists and frowned, he was being so hard headed.
“You're such an asshole” Brian sniffled and walked around the couch so he was facing me, his arms spread out in front of him.
“I know” I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and pulled him close, his cologne enveloping me slowly. Did he always smell so good?
“You better” Brian buried his face in the crook of my neck and sighed.

I gripped his hair roughly and pulled his head back, his eyes wide as a loud gasp slipped through his lips. I didn't know where this had come from, it was as if a beast was awoken from deep inside. I slammed my lips against his in a show of dominance. Tongues sliding together, I needed to get my hands on him, feel every inch of his gorgeous toned body. Kissing down his neck slowly, I slid my hands under his shirt and growled as he tangled his fingers into my hair. I lifted his hips, his legs wrapping around my waist quickly.

“I've barely even touched you and you're already hard” I kept my voice low as I laid Brian on the couch, our hips grinding together roughly.
“Matt, please” Brian's voice was breathless and higher pitch than normal, I wanted people to know that he was taken. That he had someone who marked him, who owned him.

I pulled off his boxers swiftly as he pulled off his thin shirt, I couldn't get over how gorgeous he was naked. It was as if you were looking at a god, of course only Michelle and I could really see Brian. How could I not love this man? He was everything I had ever wanted and would ever need.

“I found the ring” Brian spoke so quickly I was afraid I had misheard him, the blush that was creeping up onto his cheeks told me otherwise.
“I know, I should've hid it better so it didn't ruin the surprise” I frowned and pressed my hips against his again.
“I shouldn't of been snooping around though, I always gave you space when you were in your study, it's your personal space to relax” Brian bit his lip softly and smiled, his eyes clouded with lust. At lease things seemed better now.

Brian and I had been on his couch for close to four hours, only moving when one of us needed to use the bathroom, it was quite nice actually.

“I'm sorry still, I should've just been honest from the start instead of lying” I could feel goosebumps spread over his skin as I trailed my fingertips along his back.
“It's alright Brian, I was being a jealous idiot and I refused to listen because of what Val had done to me” I wrapped my arms tighter around him.
“No you had every right to be mad, hell I would've acted the same way if you had come home and said you cheated on me, even though I doubt you would” Brian smirked and turned his gaze away from mine, he was such a little tease.
“Oh really? You know as well as I do that we have thousands of fans that are willing to just throw themselves at us, even if the thought of that makes me cringe” I felt a shudder run up my spine as I thought about all the times fan would hit on me while Val stood two feet away.

Brian laughed loudly, his chest vibrating against my own, he had his share of groupies before Michelle came along, most of the times we were all to drunk to even focus. I just felt bad for all the times Brian had to hear Val and I when she came on the tour with us. Now everyone else would have to deal with Brian and I instead, I'm sure that couldn't be any worse.

“I can't believe we're already touring again, seems like we just got home yesterday” Brian was right though, this was the shortest amount of time between tours we had ever done. It was what Larry wanted, and we weren't going to deny him that.
“At least it's shorter, normally he'd want us to tour for another four months” I had tried to beg Larry to give us a break, but he was adamant on us touring. So touring it was.
“You couldn't say no to him even if you wanted” Brian smirked knowingly up at me and chuckled, he knew me so well.

The guys knew how rarely I denied Larry, if he wanted us to tour and do meet and greets at every show, we did. It kept us motivated, meeting fans and finding inspiration while we were out on the road. Zack bought had even bought Meaghan's engagement ring. It hit me then, that's where I recognized Johnny's new girlfriend from, we had met her during a meet and greet. I'd have to talk to him about that, they must've stayed in touch after we left.

“You remembered her, didn't you? That's why you were acting all giddy” I glanced down at Brian and smirked as a deep crimson blush crept onto his cheeks.
“Okay I give, Johnny wouldn't stop talking about her after the meet and greet so I convinced him to get her number” Brian yawned lightly and pulled the couch blanket over us both.
“And he did, from the things he's told me, he sounds like a lovesick puppy, it's kind of cute” I laid my head back and thought about how much happier Johnny had been, he didn't drink as often with us and he was always out on a date.
“At least he's happy, he never seemed to find girls that were worth his time” Granted none of us really had luck like that when we were younger, except Johnny was only twenty five, he had a better chance than any of us.

Brian shrugged, his attention seemed elsewhere.

“You're thinking about the ring, aren't you?” Of course I couldn't get my mind off the ring that was currently in my sock drawer, I was afraid of Brian finding it again.
“I just wished I hadn't found it, it would've been such an amazing surprise, but I had to be an asshole and ruin it” I didn't want to tell Brian I was going to propose the night he came home and confessed about cheating, he would be devastated.
“Don't worry about it Brian, it'll happen when it does” I'd set up something special and surprise him with it, at least all wouldn't be lost.

Bella and Pinkly were laying together on the floor next to us, it was quite adorable to see them bonding so much.

“Johnny's probably freaking out right now, probably thinks I killed you and threw your body into the ocean” I couldn't contain the laughter that bubbled up into my chest.
“I interrupted his sexy time, I highly doubt that's what he's thinking” Brian scoffed and lightly slapped my chest, a smile set on his lips.
“They're always having sex, just because you interrupted them once isn't going to kill em” I rolled my eyes and relaxed into the couch
“You're just mad that they're getting laid more than you are” Brian propped himself up against my chest and laughed.

I tried to keep a pout on my lips to show Brian his joke wasn't funny, unfortunately it only caused him to laugh more, his face turning red from lack of oxygen.

“You're not getting laid either” That quickly shut Brian up, his eyes darkening.
“You're a buzzkill babe” He huffed and laid back against my chest.
“You can't deny that I'm right” I smirked and rubbed his sides lightly.
“Well you're lucky I love you”

You're right, I am lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's super short guys, but i honestly was grasping at straws trying to write, and i didn't want to make you wait a super long time, so here you go!