Blood on the Midnight Roses

ONE-Red Hair In The Woods

22:00; a full moon and foggy night. She’s walking down the street, bright red long curls blowing in the light wind. She’s a pretty girl, a sweet innocent girl dressed in a dark red dress and black knee length boots. Sweet, silly girl walking alone at this time of night. She should really know better.

22:30; the chase is on. I love it when they run, when they’re scared. It didn’t take much, just telling her my desire to kill her was all it took to get her running into the woods. The dark, dangerous woods. Oh what a wonderful, silly, stupid girl she is. I hear her screaming, crying for help with lost hope in her voice. No one is coming to save her, I know it and so does she. She trips over and goes crashing to the leafy ground. She’s all mine.

23:20; it’s all over now, what fun I had with her. Normally I’d just kill them and leave, but with a beauty such as she I couldn’t help but have my dirty way with her. It pleased me when she tried to fight back as I fucked her. It made my blood sing when she bit my hand, which covered her mouth. And I was overcome with joy as sunk my teeth into her neck and stabbed her chest, and she screamed bloody murder. Oh yes, it was such fun. I walk away from the scene, leaving nothing behind but a naked, blood covered girl with wild red hair in the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all, its been a while. I've had a lot of writers block lately and I have a full time job now. But I'm back with a story that I hope you guys will enjoy. It's also on m wattpad account :)