The Power Puff Girls... All Grown Up

Narrator

The City… of Townsville

The era of crime fighting has come to a close in Townsville. It’s now a sleepy little town home to many happy families and a retired Professor Utonium. Yes, he has finally hung up his lab coat and his three little girls have flown the coup. Let’s see what they’re up to now, shall we?

Ah, Blossom, always the bright leader, has taken up residency in Townsville’s executive office. Yes, she succeeded the poor, old mayor who passed in his old age shortly after the Girls finished high school. She has worked hard to rehabilitate the villains she fought in her youth and has appointed all of the GangGreen Gang to seats in her legislature, and enjoys protection from Fuzzy Lumpkins in her judicial system. Citizen morale has never been higher.

And here we have Buttercup, the fighting spirit. After a turbulent adolescence, she has joined the RowdyRuff Boys and created a band, Snipz N Snailz, whose sound is nothing short of the eyeliner and skinny jean-fueled emo rock of the early 2000’s. Buttercup is their fearless leader and singer. Their tour schedule keeps them away from Townsville for months at a time, but Buttercup is always sure to visit the old Professor any time she is home.

Finally, we have to look behind the Townsville Bus Station to find the devilish burlesque parlour owned by none other than Him himself. And who should be the empowered and confident leading lady, but our own angelic little Bubbles. She and Mrs. Bellam joined Him’s cast of sultry seductresses after the passing of the Mayor. Mrs. Bellam is thrilled with the pay raise.

Ah, times have changed, but Townsville lives on, growing and thriving once again thanks to… the PowerPuff Girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is ridiculous.