Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 1: Double Trouble

Everything happened so fast, I wasn't sure how I ended up squished between some handsome man and the leather seats of my black Porsche. All I knew was I enjoyed it. His big rough hands feeling me up, down, and all around. His big lips that practically swallowed mine sent chills down my spine. It was hard to do anything in the tight space but that didn't stop me from taking off my jacket and ripping off my tan shirt.

The man had these beautiful green eyes and light blonde that was thick but short. He grinded his pelvic area into mine and I moaned in excitement. When I looked up I saw the man's beautiful green eyes glow a bright red color. His facial features changed and his blonde hair became black.

Damon!

I let out a gasp and tried and escaping but he pinned me down with his hands on my shoulders.

"Eliza!" Adam's voice came through the window.
I tried moving but Damon kept me pinned down.
"Eliza!"

I jumped up in my seat with my heart pounding against my chest. My eyes looked around to see that I was in the Porsche but there was no Damon. No strange mysterious man, and it looked to be late in the morning, considering there was a fresh blue sky. I turned to Adam to see that he was driving, still in a pair of black sweat pants and a grey long John shirt. I was in a pair of blue jeans and a simple white tank top under my black hoodie. Our wardrobe definitely wasn't the best but we were on the run now. Demons were everywhere, possessing our relatives, our friends, and even strangers to blend in. You couldn't really go on a shopping spree when the new king of Hell wanted you.

"Sorry for waking you up, you were making some serious x-rated sounds." Adam kept his voice calm as he stayed focused on the road.

I didn't say anything to him, I just reached over to the radio and turned the volume up. There was a steady, light rock beat playing that made my heart rate slow down. I never knew how hard it was running from the king of Hell. When I managed my escape all I saw was freedom, but what I didn't see was all the cold, hungry, and scary moments. We had plenty of money, yes, but we were filled with paronia and confusion. Damon's hentchman could be at any hotel or restaurant, or even a gas station. Every time we stopped it was a huge risk.

Forward yesterday
makes me wanna stay
What they said was real
makes me wanna steal
Lining under house
guess I'm living
I'm a mouse
All's I got is time
got no meaning
just a rhyme


"I'm actually glad you woke me up." I admitted as I turned to look at all the trees.

I didn't know where we were or where we were heading, I just knew we had to keep going. So far we had managed an exact week since my escape but it actually felt like months. Only God knew when Adam and I were going to be caught, and what would happen to us afterwards.

"Another dream of Damon?" Adam asked, glancing at me for a split second.

"Yeah." That was all I said.

Take time with a wounded hand
Cause it likes to heal
Take time with a wounded hand
Cause I like to steal
Take time with a wounded hand
Cause it likes to heal
I like to steal


After my escape, every time I closed my eyes, Damon haunted my dreams. It was like a part of him was stuck inside me. Sometimes I would dream about Damon and I ruling Hell together and I never ran away from him. Other dreams he would find me and torture me. He would whisper such things in my ears that made me melt into a puddle of sexual tension. It was those kind of dreams that made me miss that demon.

I missed how his touch could ignite a fire under my skin. Sometimes I wanted him to pop up and say that he forgives me and Adam. Unfortunately I knew Damon and I knew that if he caught us it wouldn't be that peaceful.

I'm half the man I used to be
This I feel as the dawn, it fadesbto gray
Well I'm half the man I used to be
This I feel as the dawn, it fades to gray
Well I'm half the man I used to be
This I feel as the dawn, it fades to gray


Adam turned the radio off. "Do we have any plans, Eliza? Any clue on what to do now?" Adam asked.

"We're running from the king of Hell and all his minions." That was all I could think to say.

"Oh I'm very much aware of that. We can't even stop to get a bite to eat because the damn waiters might be undercover demons. Can't trust any of the hotels because there might be demons there too! Oh and Sarah, lets not forget our friend who helped us. We don't even know of she's alive!"
Adam raised his voice in anger.

I looked down at my hand to see the beautiful diamond ring that Damon had placed on my finger. It was just another reminder that I actually married a demon and more importantly, that my body belonged to that demon.

"We should fill up at the next gas station, we're on empty." Adam informed in a quiet voice.

I leaned back in the leather seats as I felt my anxiety raise up again. Would there be a demon at the next gas station? There was a possibility that the cashier could be a demon and what do we do if there are demons there? My heart started to race again as I let out a sigh.

Adam pulled the Porsche into a gas station and parked it beside a gas pump. There was a paper taped to the pump that read 'pay for gas inside'.

"You wanna risk it?" Adam asked as he shut the car off.

I unbuckled my seat belt and dug in the glovebox for some cash. "We really don't have much of a choice. Let's fill the gas can in the back up too so we don't have to stop again for a while. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked as I turned to open the door.

"I'll come look around after I pump the gas. We should try being quick." Adam replied.

"Always."

I opened the gas station door and approached the cashier. She looked like some high school student, twirling her finger in her long blonde. She had on this plain white shirt with a red vest that had her name tag on it. Brandy. Wow, what a name.

"Hey, can I get 50$ on pump 2?" I asked as I pulled the cash out.

"You can use 50$ on your hair." The girl popped her gum and took the money.

I was pretty sure she was talking about my messy unbrushed hair, but she had no clue what the hell I was going through. Instead of explaining my situation to her I just walked down the isle of coolers and grabbed two big bottles of water. My appetite had suddenly disappeared after I escaped but I still forced myself to snack on random things like chips or crackers. How could I even fathom eating when all that was on my mind was death. If Damon caught us he would probably be torturing us for weeks and we would probably love it. He was sadistic like that.

The little chime went off and when I looked up I saw a man with short dark hair with a little stuble on his face. His black leather jacket and dark jeans sent me into a panic attack. My whole body froze and all I could think was 'this is it'. Damon had caught me and I was dead.

"Hi, can I get 20$ on pump 1?" The man sounded different than Damon.

I wanted to relax but something was off about the man. Instead I let my eyes wander to Adam who was putting the gas can in the trunk of the car. When my eyes went back to the cashier the man was making her giggle. The girl might not have felt it, but something about him made my gut twist.

Adam came through the door, making the Bell chime again. His dark brown eyes immediately went to me, than to the car. I practically dropped everything in my hands. I just placed the items on a random shelf and tried to sneak out, without the man seeing me.

Inglanced at the man real quick and his eyes met mine. They weren't this deep ocean blue like Damon's. They bad green mixed in with the blue. Right around the pupils. My body began to tremble but I kept going. Adam placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Come on lets go! Hurry up!" He whispered as we walked to the car in long strides.

"I'm driving." I stated as I ran to the drivers side.
I started the car and pulled out of the gas station.
"Is he following us?" Adam asked as he turned in his seat.
I brought my eyes to the rearview mirror. There were no cars following us, but that man was standing in the road. It was hard to tell if he was a demon but I knew he was watching us.

"Do you think that was Damon?" Adam asked, sitting forward.
"I don't think it was him, but something's definitely up with him."
I replied asbi brought my eyes to the road. "Maybe it's one of Damon's fucking spawns." I hissed.

"He would have killed us right? If it was him?" Adam asked, voice quivering.

"I don't know, probably." I let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "So much for being able to stop at a motel for a shower."
"Cause a bed and a clean body is too much to ask for." Adam concluded.

"No, because if we stop now that demon might find us and take us to Damon." I replied.

"I've been driving for God knows how long, now please get off the exit and stop at a motel." Adam begged.

I sent a glance over to Adam to decipher if he was being serious. He knew the risks yet he wanted to stop? His eyes grew big.

"Watch out!" He screamed.

I brought my eyes back to the road and pressed on the brake with all my weight. The car came to an abrupt halt, my whole body lunged forward. I gripped the steering wheel to stabilize myself and tried to keep my eyes on the road. About an exact foot from the front of the Porsche stood that man from the gas station.

"Eliza, get out of the car. We need to talk." The man spoke loudly with his hands in his leather jacket pocket.

"Back the car up!" Adam put the car in reverse.
I slammed on the gas and spun the car around.

"Fuck! So much for stopping." Adam cursed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics in this chapter belong to the song Creep by Stone Temple Pilots