Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 10: Desires

Adam jumped right off the bed and searched over the female demon that he was laying in bed with. She was most definitely beautiful with her long blonde hair and those soft green eyes. They weren't like a hazel green, they were more like a fresh grass green and she was wearing this black slip that was backless and very short. The demon was on her stomach propped on her elbows with her feet up and kicking in a happy-go-lucky kind of way. She was smiling at him as though the look on his face tickled her.

"Oh come on Adam, I know this isn't the first time you had woken up with a beautiful lady beside you." Lupy commented.

Adam felt his chest rise and fall, his breath was going ragged, and his heart was refusing to slow down. She was right. Adam had many woman in and out of his bed since he was 16 but that wasn't his problem. He was wondering where he was and where his sister would be. And why was it so hot in the damn room?

"Where the hell is my sister?" He asked.

"Don't worry about her. She's with Damon, probably sipping champagne and getting her feet rubbed." Lupy rolled on her back and crossed her legs at the knees.

"Well I want to see her, now." Adam barked in an angry tone.

"No can do. There is a 'do not disturb' on the king's chambers, which means all demons must stay away until the king gives full permission." Lupy stretched her arms above her head.

"And if we don't?" Adam asked.

"Then we're the next hellhounds meal and I don't know about you but I feel like living." She shifted and kneeled on the bed.

"So what am I doing here? Waiting to be tortured?" Adam wondered as he tried keeping his eyes off Lupy.

He couldn't help it. She was so good-looking and it had been so long since he had any kind of release. He would become excited at the flick of a damn switch if he wanted to. Then there was this woman who was in a real nice comfortable bed wearing a very sexy slip. It was like wagging a bone in front of a do. Even worse, like waving a steak in front of a lion and boy was he ready to pounce.

Lupy smiled and let out a little chuckle that sent a tickle all the way down to his waistline. It was like a little trail of fire was ignited in the pit of his stomach. The way the slip just hung on her body, it was hypnotizing him. He swallowed the lump in his throat.

"You need to learn to be a little more grateful. You're here because I convinced Damon not to torture and kill you." She got off the bed taking small steps towards him. "You see I made a deal that I couldn't lay a finger on you." She reached down, gathered the material of her slip in her hands and lifted it right off her body. She batted her eyelashes as she stood there naked in front of him. "But that doesn't mean you can't lay a finger on me."

Once she whispered those words in his ear, his whole body lit with fire. He grew an erection quickly and it was throbbing, begging to be touched. Lupy grabbed the material of his grey shirt and began to lift it up. Adam helped her take his shirt off completely, considering she was shorter than him. Her head was at his chest which to him was perfect height. He no longer dropped his shirt and Lupy was unbuckling his leather belt. It was like a thunderbolt running in his veins. He had to have her, now.

He kicked his boots off and dropped his pants. Lupy stood on her tippy toes and planted her lips on his in such a gentle way. Adam grabbed her by her tiny waist and backed her up back on to the bed. He knew she was a demon but he didn't care at that moment. All he wanted was to be inside her and to feel her in the most intimate ways. She bounced on the bed and very slowly pulled his boxers off his waist. He stepped out of them and leaned down to give her another kiss. She kissed him back but only for a quick second.

As soon as he was on the bed she crawled ontop of him and guided his throbbing erection into her entrance. He held on to her hips and bit his lower lip. She felt so good sinking on to his cock then going up and sinking back down. She was so tight, so warm, and so wet. No woman ever felt so good before and when her tits bounced it only made the feeling intensify. Goddamn she was a fucking stallion.

[Eliza POV]
"Goddamn it Damon!" I cursed outloud.

Damon pulled away from my v-area with a shit-eating grin on his face. "What's the matter Eliza?" He asked while flicking my clit.

"I just want to come please." I begged as I tugged on my hair again.

How long had it been? 4 hours? It felt like it had been a whole month since we started this game. I just wanted it to stop, I wanted him to know that I was really sorry.

Damon kissed the patch of skin right below my belly button and then crawled on top of me with his erection prodding at my clit. "How bad do you want to come?" He asked as he rocked his hips so his erection dug into my clit, making my whole body jolt.

"Bad, very bad." I cried.

Damon looked down at me with his eyes darkened with lust. "Then show me." He rolled off me and ended up standing beside the bed, stroking himself.

I climbed off the bed and sunk to my knees. He didn't have to give instructions, I knew what he wanted. I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the head of his cock. The moment he released his erection I held on to it with my right hand and opened my mouth. He fit perfectly in my mouth, my tongue was swirling his cock as I sucked and stroked him with my hand. Damon immediately began to let out quiet moans.

"Fuck that feels so fucking good. You've been holding out on me haven't you?" He commented as he grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my head back and forth.

I hollowed out my cheeks and took as much of his rock hard erection in my mouth as I could. He still had the taste of my pussy on him along with a sweet sense. I couldn't quite describe it but I liked it alot. My tongue swiped across his tip, tasting his sweet and salty precome. He tightened his grip in my hair as I used my free hand to massage his sack. His cock began to swell up as my tongue kept swirling around.

"Fuck, just like that." He whispered.

I felt his cock twitch than his warm salty semen spilled into my mouth. I swallowed every single drop of it while looking up at Damon. He picked me up and sat back on the bed. By now his cock was fully erect again, ready for more. How was it possible for a moment to come 4 times and still ready for more? His chest was rising and falling as he extended his arm out for me.

"You earned this."

I took his hand, he spun me around and he immediately backed me onto his lap. His erection slipped into my entrance and his warm hands guided me up and down by my waist. He used one of his hands to reach down and start rubbing my clit. I let out a little moan and closed my eyes. He was using his pointer finger and middle finger to rub my clit in small circles.

Waves of heat and tingles come crashing down as my orgasm finally came. My head felt really light as my walls clasped around Damon's cock. He kept thrusting his hips up and held onto both my arms as he came inside me again.

"Damon wins. 5 to 1." He whispered as he pressed a soft kiss to my left ear.

I crawled on to the bed and stretched out my naked body. Sweat was dripping down my forehead as my legs trembled. Damon laid down beside me looking so perfect, searching my face with his beautiful eyes. He picked up my hand with the ring on it.
"You could have taken this off anytime when you were on the run. Why didn't you?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders wondering what I should say for an answer. Did I tell him it was because I somehow managed to love him after all that he did? Or should I have said it was a reminder of who I belonged to? Both were the truth.

"You're my husband Damon. I made a vow to be yours forever and I meant it." I replied.

Damon brought the back of my hand to his lips where he planted another gentle kiss. "I want you to know I really appreciate that."

As soon as he said that I saw some emotions in his face. That scared me. Damon was a demon, he didn't have emotions. I suddenly began to wonder if it was even Damon that I was looking at. Before I could even get another word out Damon released my hand and got out of the bed.

"It was a nice gesture Eliza, don't over think it. I'm still a demon and I still have no emotions, especially for you." He spoke as if he read my mind.

I watched as he got dressed and dissipated into thin air. I wished I couldn't love him. I wished so hard but I already knew it would never come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter for all my lovely readers. A big special thank you to
MerciPorLeVenin
And
Clinically insane
For your comments I'm hoping this chapter fits to your expectations I'll try to update soon
P.s just for the heck of it here's a link of Damon

http://hauteliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Nico-Tortorella_HI-RES-copy.jpg