Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 11: Home, not home

I wasn't sure how long it had been since Damon disappeared but I was beginning to grow restless. There was a black halter top dress on the bed for me to put on. I didn't mind wearing it but I did mind being stuck in the room. The fact that I was in Hell didn't do much to help me relax. Then there was the one question I kept asking myself. Why didn't I have to pee or feel any hunger?

Spike was the only hellhound in the room with me, sitting at the foot of the bed. Crowd was just outside the door and that was where I wanted him. Spike was the only one of the two that actually had a face shaped like a wolf? Crowe's head looked more like a bear.

"That's it, I can't take this anymore." I walked up to the door and grabbed ahold of the round door knob.

My skin made a quiet sizzling sound and it felt like my palm was on fire. I pulled my hand away and looked at my right palm. An angry red circle was branded into my flesh. A nasty smell of burned flesh filled my nostrils. Spike stood on all fours and let out a growl so loud it made the floor vibrate. My eyes went to the door handle that was twisting and I took a step back.

[Adam POV]
Adam woke up feeling very tired and extremely drained of energy. The first thing he noticed was that he had clothes back on and he was in a different room. The walls were all white and there was this big brown recliner in the right corner, right beside a big window. It was very similar to his room. He sat up and scanned the room with his dark brown eyes.

"Good, you're finally awake." Sarah's voice came from the doorway.

His eyes landed on her and a smile grew on his face. He couldn't believe it! Sarah was standing in the doorway in a beautiful black dress that had white flowers on it with a pair of black leggings under it. Her red curly hair was cascading down her shoulder and her arms were folded over her chest in such a casual way.

"Oh my God, Sarah you're alive!" He jumped up and ran towards her.

She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. "Of course I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

He pulled away from Sarah but kept his hands on her hips as his eyes scanned her face. Those red luscious lips looked so kissable.

"Well I thought after Eliza and I left they would have gone after you." Adam explained.

"I'm fine, I was questioned by Lupy but that was all." She shrugged her shoulders.
That name reminded him of what he had done. Though he couldn't remember what exactly happened after that he was just glad that it was over. He was glad to be home and safe with Sarah. The one girl who was always on his mind. Putting that aside he had to find his sister. She had to be somewhere around where he was before he woke up.

"Sarah how did I get here?" He asked as he let her go.

She ran a hand through her hair. "Lupy dropped you off while you were out cold. She asked me to meet you here and tell you she loved making a meal out of you."

The moment Sarah said that he grew extremely nervous. He liked Sarah alot and he didn't want anything to ruin his chance of being with her. When his brain refused to think of a good lie he just let out a little nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Did she mention anything about Eliza?" He asked.

"She didn't have to. We both already know she's in Hell with Damon." Sarah replied.

"Oh shit." Adam ran his hands through his short dark hair.

"Did you sleep with Lupy?" Sarah asked.

"Hey, I'm hungry are you? How about we go find something to eat and we can talk about finding a way to-"

"Answer my question Adam!" Sarah snapped.

Adam didn't give an answer, he just stood there looking down at Sarah. She scowled as her green eyes began to water. His heart sunk and he knew that he hurt her.

"My God, you did." She whispered.

"Sarah just let me explain." He began to ramble

"No need to I've heard enough." She turned and began heading straight for the stairs.

[Damon POV]
Damon entered their room and immediately smelled burnt flesh. Eliza must have tried getting out of the room. She was standing in the black halter top dress holding her palm as she watched him. He let out a sigh as he approached her and looked at her injured palm.

"I see you tried getting out." He commented.

"Well you have me locked up in here and I'm bored there is nothing to do and it's so hot in here so I figured I would try to walk around." She replied.

Damon rubbed his thumb over her palm and her skin immediately healed. "I forgot to mention that the doors are meant to be open by demons or anything from the Hell realm. Everything else gets burned."

Eliza pulled her hand out of his and thanked him. Damon was beginning to grow angry quickly. Being the king of Hell was very stressful and he couldn't get one second for peace. Now was not the time for Eliza to grow restless. He just needed her in a safe place while he worked on his final phase.

"I want to know where my brother is." She demanded.

Want. They always wanted something, no one could just be fucking happy for once.

"Stop worrying about your brother you ungrateful bitch! He's dead so your never going to see him again! If you mention him again I'll kill your red-headed friend too!" He snapped.

Eliza's face turned pale and tears started to form in her eyes. Damon didn't mean to snap at her with those harsh words but he felt like he was suffocating. He needed everything to just stop before everything exploded. Instead of apologizing and telling her the truth he just walked out and made sure to lock the door. There was more things to take care of at the moment.

He walked down the corridor and saw a girl standing at the end with long black hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a black short dress that had no straps and big black platform boots. Her name was Zoe and she ranked just below Lupy. That meant something was wrong, that was the only time she ever showed her face.

"What is it Zoe?" He asked.

"My king I just went to gather all the other commanders and. . . and-"

"And what?" Damon asked as he scanned the frightened demon in front of him.

"Their dead! All piles of ash! Even Brad is dead." Zoe replied.

He grabbed Zoe by her arm and turned down a dark tunnel. "Show me." He demanded.

She brought him to a boogie cave-like room that was dark. He saw piles of ash that were glowing a bright orange like hot coal. There was a piece of paper on the floor. Before he could even take a step he heard hellhounds barking and snarling.

"If it's not one thing it's a-fucking-nother. Get that piece of paper and come with me." He ordered.

He moved at a fast pace, following the sounds of the hellhounds. They were coming from his chambers but they were all over the place. Then the door was slammed open and Spike was on the ground at his feet. He jumped over and the hellhound and ran into his room. Eliza was no longer there.

[Eliza POV]
I stood in the glass elevator looking up at Angel. His hand was still gripping my arm tightly as though I might run away. He was still wearing the same exact clothes since I last seen him. Yes, he even had on that bright gold belt that stuck out like a sore thumb. A very sore thumb. My eyes went to all the buildings outside the windows as we were passing floors. It was obvious we were in some kind of major city it was just hard to tell which one.

"You can let go of my arm. It's not like I can go anywhere." I stated.

"And here I thought you liked my touch." He teased.

"It was just a dream." I tried convincing myself.

Angel leaned down so his mouth was touching the shell of my ear. "Was it?" He asked.

Chills ran down my spine and I felt my face heat up. He must have been playing games with me. That's what demons liked to do. They just loved getting a rise out of people. So I didn't reply, I just kept staring out the window.

"If it was just a dream then why were your panties ripped?" He pointed out as he reached down and slowly lifted my dress up.

I slapped his hand away and watched as he leaned on one of the walls of the elevator. He shot me this smile that made my heart race. "Let's just get this done and over with."

The elevator dinged open and we both stepped out, on my way to sell my soul to the Devil.

clinically insane
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait I figure in celebration of all the positive feedback I would do a double update so here it is and a special shout out to

Clinically insane
Thanks for that comment
Here is a link to an image of Angel

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8d0cf67e5889d30dfe8280059c8ef483/tumblr_n4wtrpppce1ryfjs3o1_500.png