Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 13: Cause he might just answer

The room was spinning and my breathing picked up it's pace. I wasn't quite sure if my heart stopped beating but it felt like it. My mind refused to process what just happened. I began trembling on the inside and out.

"Lucifer? Oh God, oh God." I started panicking.

He wasn't even wearing the same clothes as Angel. He was wearing this white tee and black dress pants. Everyone always described the Devil as someone with horns and a tail with red skin. That wasn't the case at all. As a matter of fact he was beautiful and his green eyes were mesmerizing. He looked gentle and more importantly, he looked human.

The Devil himself smirked and subtracted his hand away from me. "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who fear me and those who worship me. I can respect you for taking caution while in my presence. Smart." He commented.

My brain wouldn't even function, it was too busy asking questions. Was Angel ever real or did he pretend to be Angel the whole time? Why did it have to be my soul? More importantly, how was I going to escape? Running from Damon was hard, very hard and he was only a demon. I couldn't imagine actually running from the Devil.

I couldn't even talk, it was like I was paralyzed with fear.

"I may not be able to seduce you into giving me your soul but I'm sure I can make you sit down and listen to me." He looked at me and I felt my body automatically force itself to sit down.

"Is this the part where you try to make me feel sorry for you so I'll sell my soul? Because if it is I'm not going to do it." I spoke boldly.

Lucifer remained standing, looking down at me.

"As a matter of fact I'm going to get up and walk right out of here." I was trying to convince myself more than him.

Suddenly his shirt changed from white to a black v-neck long sleeve shirt. The place we were in began to change too. It suddenly wasn't so big anymore.

"Stop giving yourself false hope, Eliza. You and I both know you're not leaving." He seated himself in this real nice white chair.

I felt tears began to water in my eyes. My whole body was trembling and I was still very cold. Fear was taking over my body like I was a t.v and he was a remote.

"I just want to go home." I cried.

Lucifer put his forefinger in front of his lips and suddenly a white rag was tied around my head, gagging me. I couldn't move my hands up to get it off me. My whole body was frozen.

"It's okay to fear me, but to hate me. . . that's not necessary. I'm only trying to help you. Everything you need and everything you want all for the simple price of your soul." He leaned forward holding his hands together. "I know Damon fed your brother to his hellhounds. Don't you want your brother back? Don't you want Damon out of your life while you live care-free with all the money and things you ever desire?" He asked.

His words were beginning to sink into my skull with that real soft velvet voice of his. He was right. I loved Damon but I wanted him dead for killing my brother and I wanted more than anything for my brother to be alive again. If I sold my soul then I could save Adam again and we could finally live our lives. That sounded like an all-you-can-eat buffet toba starved child.

"To top it off, I wouldn't put a timeline on our deal. I will sincerely promise you that I won't collect your soul until you die." He got up from the chair and pulled my gag off.

My puffy eyes looked up at him. While the deal sounded great, I knew Lucifer wasn't a saint. He was a very manipulative snake. Beside my soul what else did he get out of this deal? Something just didn't seem right.

"I want all that but I don't understand why your being so generous with this deal." I finally started to calm down.

"Stand up and look me in the eyes." He ordered.

I did as he said and looked right into his eyes.

He tucked my hair behind my ears and cupped his cold hands over my cheeks. "I am not a bad being, Eliza. I was casted out for the simple fact that I refused to worship my father's newest creation. Humans. So imperfect and so wrong. All I could think of was how could I worship these things? How could I love these creatures?" He began explaining.

For some reason I couldn't look away from his beautiful green eyes.

"So when I told my father I refused to worship his newest creations he sent me down to Hell for punishment. All because I would not worship the human's. I only wish you existed at the time because I think I could have worshipped you."

Tiny ice cold tingles ran up my spine. Did I just receive a compliment from the Devil or was he just trying to soften me up so I would make the deal?

[Adam POV]
It was pouring rain outside but Adam paid no mind to the weather. He sat on the couch in the living room and started looking through the family albums again. There was one particular picture he kept going back to look at. It was a picture of him at 13 wearing a pair of swim shorts that had an army print on them. Sarah was standing beside him in a pretty light blue bikini that contrasted real well with her green eyes. His arms was wrapped around her waist and they were both laughing at Eliza who had just slipped and fell into the river behind them

The door was slammed open and he heard footsteps in his kitchen. He put the photo album down and got on his feet, curious as to who was in his house. A part of him was hoping for his sister and the other half wanted it to be Sarah. As long as it wasn't another demon he was fine.

"Hello?" He called out.

"It's just me." Sarah's voice answered.

He rushed to the kitchen and saw Sarah standing in a pair of dark blue jeans and a teal colored long sleeve shirt that was soaked. Her red hair was up in a ponytail and in her hand was her black purse.

"I just came here to apologize for getting mad at you earlier. I had no right to, I mean we're not even together so you have the right to sleep with who ever you want-"

Adam shook his head. "Sarah don't apologize I've known how you felt about me so long and I was too busy chasing cheap girls to even notice you and I'm very sorry for that. I should have never slept with Lupy, she's a demon that's just so fucked up."

The more he spoke the redder Sarah's face grew. She brought her eyes down to the floor as if in shame.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She didn't answer. Instead she just kept looking down at the floor. Lupy walked into the kitchen clapping her hands. The succubus was wearing a black belly shirt with real short shorts. Adam became really confused as to why she was even standing in his kitchen.

"Yeah, Sarah having sex with a demon is so fucked up." Lupy wrapped an arm around her Sarah's waist.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Oh you didn't tell him about us? I'm hurt." Lupy mocked in a fake hurt voice.

Adam's eyes grew big like softballs. "You slept with her too?" He couldn't believe it.

"Countless times Loverboy." Lupy answered before releasing Sarah and stepping away from her. "As flattered as I am that you two are fighting over me, I'm not here for that. Damon needs help from Sarah."

"I've done my share with helping." Sarah finally looked up at Lupy.

"We think the Devil kidnapped Eliza, now are you helping or not?" Lupy asked.

"What? When?" Adam asked.

"I don't know I'm just following orders." Lupy replied.

"I'll need some of Adam's blood for a tracking spell." Sarah noted.

Adam held out his bare arm. "Where do you need it?" He asked.

"The table." Sarah replied as she grabbed the map from Lupy.

Adam kept his arm over the table and brought his eyes to both of the women in front of him. The thought of Sarah being with another chick left him flabbergasted but it also turned him on. Unfortunately he would have to put that subject on hold and worry about his sister.

[Eliza POV]
I stepped away from Lucifer and started to shake my head.

"I'm a good person I don't deserve all of this."

"You can't be that good of a person, I know what you and Damon did before you were married and after he got a hold of you again." Lucifer replied.

I turned back to him. "Only because it was part of our deal!" I snapped.

"But apart of you enjoys it, right?" He stepped up to me.

"You need to remember Eliza, good girls don't make love to demons and they certainly don't enjoy it. Now I've offered you a real sweet deal. You either take it and all your problems go away or you don't and all your problems are just the beginning."

I wanted so bad to tell him to go fuck himself but I wanted my brother alive even more. So I gave my head a nod and told him I would take the deal. It was strange how I wasn't so afraid anymore. Lucifer smiled in victory before leaning down and giving me a soft kiss with his cold lips. My whole body went cold and I began to tremble as he deepened the kiss. His tongue was slit like a snake, I felt it when he stuck his tongue in my mouth to wrestle with mine. So that was it. My soul belonged to the Devil.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry if I made you all wait too long I hope this chapter makes up for it a special shout out to
OurLullaby
Codikins5
clinically insane
For commenting thank you so much for that. I only wish there were ways to show how happy comments make me.

This chapter is based on this:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/f3a3167cf3e8f1abd36ed3e3ca83e5e5/tumblr_nbubcjbvaN1qf5kyro3_250.gif