Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 15: Its all about family

[Sarah POV]
The rain had finally came to a stop back in Florida where her and Adam sat at the wooden kitchen table. She gripped the warm mug that was filled with hot chocolate and looked over at Adam. He wasn't touching his mug at all, he was just staring off, thinking about what had happened. Sarah extended her hand out and placed it over his as if to tell him "I'm here".

"It won't be the last you see her, I promise." Sarah finally spoke.

"And how do you know that?" Adam asked.

Sarah placed her mug down. "Damon told me before he got ahold of you guys that when Eliza gained his trust back he would let her visit you."

Adam shot her a look with his chocolate brown eyes. "And you believed him?" He asked.

Sarah didn't want to mention their little deal so instead she approached him, swung one leg over his lap and sat down with her hands holding onto the back of his chair. It was something Adam needed as desperately as she did.

"I believe him because right now I don't have much of a choice." She admitted.

"Do you have a choice with Lupy?" He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Only if I have a choice with you." She flirted before leaning down and giving him a gentle kiss.

Adam grabbed ahold of her waist and began to kiss her back. She grinded her pelvic area over Adam's growing erection and it felt so good. It seemed like it had been forever since she had been waiting to feel him inside her. She was placed on the wooden table and felt tingles run down her spine when he tore down her pants down off her.

Adam didn't seem like the rough kind but it looked so fucking hot on him. Especially when he lifted his shirt off and his abs became visible. Sarah took her shirt off and lifted her bottom up so Adam could pull off her panties. The moment they hit the floor she opened her legs and helped Adam take off his pants.

She dug her nails into his shoulders, grounding herself for what was about to come. He lined his erection up at her entrance and sunk into her. Their lips connected again once he finally began to thrust his hips she melted.

Her moans were silenced by Adam's kisses as he grabbed a handful of her hair and began piston his hips in a harder thrust. He was giving her everything he got and she loved it. She was taking it all.

He leaned down and began kissing her chest before latching on to her left nipple. She let out another moan and rolled her hips in sync with his.

"Ah-hem." A familiar voice made both of them freeze.

Sarah looked up to see Lupy standing in a black silky robe.

"Got room for one more?" She asked.

[Eliza POV]
I stood in front of the little desk and began to go through the papers that were scattered. There were some writing in a different language on a couple sheets of paper. Under them was a big thick book that I couldn't read because it was in the same foreign language. Was there anything in English laying around? I searched in a different pile and I found sketches.

Crashed down on the floor
Hold your breath and fall apart
You made a simple mistake and now you're paying for it with your heart


The sketches were of this beautiful woman with long curly hair. She was really beautiful. My heart felt really heavy but I forced myself to look through them. Who was this? Did Damon draw these?

Some of us make our own bed
but can't afford to lay in them
remember I always have said
you should leave me alone
'cause I don't wanna crash now
I'm afraid that I'm going no where
way too fast
and I can't hear what you say
I'm in a conversation with my past


Then I reached a sketch of myself. It was a close up of my face with real great detail. Then there was another one of me sleeping peacefully. I looked down at the corner and I saw Damon's signature.

And maybe I wasn't brave
so much as brazen but it got me through
and somehow that path that I've paved
just keeps leading me to you
but I don't wanna crash now
I don't wanna crash now


All of the sudden I really wished that Damon told me the truth. I wished so hard that I knew what Damon wanted and that he had kept Adam alive.

[Damon POV]
Damon appeared right behind Eliza and watched as she looked down at his drawings. She was really upset for some reason. Instead of interrupting he just kept his distance and watched her.

I shouldn't have been afraid to let you down
I just wanna hold you in my arms again
If only for a moment I could have you here
Lady I would never let you go
cause I don't wanna crash now oh no


Damon cut the stereo off and Eliza turned around. She was still in the black halter top dress and even with bed head she still looked amazing. He wanted to say so much to her but it was all stuck on the tip of his tongue. The words refused to leave his mouth.

"These are nice drawings." Eliza commented as she held up a sketch of herself.

"Sometimes I draw what I can't get out of my mind." He replied with the shrug of his shoulders.

She put the drawings down and placed her hands on her hips. Damon had to admit, she was good at hiding her emotions sometimes. He was worried she would reject his plan. According to their deal she didn't have to be around, she just had to be faithful and married to him. If she told him she wanted to go home then he would bring her back and go back to being the demon he was before.

"So how does this whole human thing work?" She asked.

"You and I have to accept each other. We both have to find away to love each other. That's when I'll drink a potion a witch gave me and after countless fuck sessions I'll begin to get my emotions back. Eventually I won't have any powers and then eventually I'll be human." He explained.

Eliza raised an eyebrow at him. "How is it even possible?"

"Sometimes when humans become demons there's a shred of their human soul that inhabits the being. When the demon sees something or someone special it's possible that a single thing can bring the demon back to humanity." He scanned her face hoping she would agree to it.

"What will happen to me after you become human?" She continued with her questions.

"Nothing." Damon answered honestly.

"One last question. Why do you want to be human?"

"My brother was brought back from the dead recently. After I married you I began to want my emotions back. I wanted to love you, I wanted to care about you but I couldn't. Still the urge was there and that was when I decided that instead of killing you I would let you live to help me become human because it can only be you." Damon answered as he leaned against the desk. "You were the only human that made me want to become human again so it would have to be you."

She let out a deep breath. "I want to go home." She whispered.

Damon let go of his breath and felt something drop to his toes.

"But I know the importance of family. It wouldn't be fair to your brother if I left him by himself. You saved my brother so I'm going to save you. I'll turn you human." She finished her words.

Damon brought her into a tight embrace and smiled. Something warm scattered in his chest. It was emotion. He was feeling something. Soon he would be human again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a picture to go with the chapter

https://media.giphy.com/media/q0Ohk7nLsEyYg/giphy.gif

The lyrics in this chapter belong to the song crash by Esthero