Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 17: Honeymoon

The glass house was big and very roomy with lots of nice furniture. There was even a black marble bar in the kitchen. The stairs were right as you walked in, to your left was a big living room and to your right was the gorgeous kitchen. My eyes grew wide at the sight before me.

"There's a bathroom upstairs if you want to take a shower or have a nice bath." Damon offered.

I smiled. "I definitely will."

And I thought bathrooms in a hotel suite were awesome. The one in the house was mind blowing. It had a huge shower stall with glass all around it and there was a tan marble jacuzzi tub beside it. The sink was across from the shower with the same tan marble design with a huge long mirror. It seemed that life house was all glass, marble, and wood. Even the white floor beneath my feet looked like it was a white kind of marble.

I wasted no time taking a nice hot shower. All three shower heads sprayed hot water in a nice even flow. If only I had the pleasure of living in the comforting shower and never having to think of what was up ahead.

Damon was going to be human. So what did that mean for me? What would happen after that? Would we stay together or go our separate ways. My heart began to sink at the thought of me never seeing him again. Life would be so empty with out that pesky demon. I didn't want to admit it, but it was true.

As soon as I was done washing up I had to get out. My mind was driving me crazy with the thoughts. There was a nice red blouse and dark blue pants waiting for me on the counter. I got dressed and dried my hair with a small white towel as I walked down the wooden stairs.

The smell of hot food made my mouth water and I suddenly became very hungry. Damon was in the kitchen, placing a glass plate on the table. There were two stemless goblets in the middle of the table with a big bottle of wine. He made home made pizza. That was a quick way to my heart. Even if he was a demon. Then again maybe I already somehow loved the demon. I wouldn't know because I never loved one before.

"Is Pizza okay?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to talk but for a split second nothing came out.

"Demons eat pizza?" That was all I could come up with.

Damon laughed at me. "You don't want to know what demons eat. The pizza is just for you." He replied.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you plan on eating me Sir demon?" I asked in a joking manner.

He approached me with a slick smile on his face. The feeling of his hands on my waist made tingles travel up my spine. There was a warming sensation in my chest that felt cozy, I liked it. He leaned his forehead down on mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Only if you ask me to." He whispered.

Oh I want to ask you right now

I smiled and laughed as he let me go and walked away. Dinner with a demon, who would have thought it? The thing I had been running so far from for so long and I somehow ended up on a honeymoon with. I never looked at him and saw a demon, I saw a person, I saw a someone. Even when he showed me his red eyes, even when he moved objects without touching them. To me he was Damon, my husband.
We seated ourselves at the table and began drinking the wine. It got really silent for a bit. The whole time I ate my pizza all I could hear was the crunching in my mouth. Damon almost finished the bottle waiting for me to eat. He would look at me then look all around the house.
Awkward.

"So, tell me about Emma." I spoke to break the silence.

Damon put his wine glass down so hard it shattered against the table. I jumped in my seat and felt my heart accelerate. Maybe I shouldn't have said that name but I wanted to know at least a little about him and the fact that he kept Emma's drawing said something. I was just trying to figure out what.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that I just want to know more about you and your past." I began to explain.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break the glass. I tend to forget how fragile everything else is." He waved his hand around the broken glass chips and they began clumping together before finally going back to the wine glass it once was.

I stared at the wine glass, trying to find a crack or even a missing piece but it was perfect. He broke something and put it back together like it never happened. My heart didn't sink but it felt like it fluttered at the thought. He didn't just get a new glass or use mine, he fixed what was broken. That was a value that many people lost somehow but he managed to keep it. Even as a demon.

He gave off a look before looking at his glass. "Oh yeah, perks of being a demon. I unfortunately won't have it once I turn human." He brought his face up and looked me in the eyes as he propped his elbows on the table and leaned his chin on his fists. "So what did you want me to tell you about Emma?"

"Well what happened? You were once married to a beautiful girl a couple hundred years ago and suddenly you're a demon. How did that happen?" I asked.

He let out a sigh and moved so he was sitting up straight. His right hand rested on the table while his left motioned over the wine glass. It tilted almost as if it was about to fall over but then stopped and started to rotate to the left.

"In Florida 1802 there was a huge medical epidemic. Tuberculosis. There wasn't much help for it and my two daughters caught it." Damon began his story.

It was hard to imagine Damon having kids. I couldn't picture a little girl running up to him, calling him 'Daddy'. The thought left me flabbergasted. He once had a family.

"My older brother, Angel had caught it too. He died choking on the blood in his lungs. I was frightened, the worst disease of all had managed to come into my home and was ripping my family apart like they were nothing. So I panicked and ran to find some kind of help but I got lost. Instead I found some old abandoned train tracks and a beautiful girl with curly hair. She offered to bring my brother back and heal my daughters. In exchange for my soul of course." He brought his eyes up to mine again as he kept the wine glass spinning. "She promised me a whole 10 so I assumed she meant years but in our contract it was only 10 days."

My stomach dropped and I pushed my plate away, feeling very sick all of the sudden. The Devil screwed him before and was gonna do it again.

"My daughters were back to good health with in 2 days but the Devil didn't bring my brother back until recently which he is using to walk the Earth. Once I turn human, the Devil will no longer have any control over me." He placed his other hand on the table and the wine glass finally stopped spinning.

"So you became a demon for your family." I commented.

"Any man who is really in love, will do anything for them whether it's his children or his wife. In my case both."

I just sat in my seat, blinking at him.

"My wife gave birth to a son after I turned demon and named him after me. She thought I died at work, Lucifer made it look like an accident. Eventually she found another man to help raise the children and married him. He treated her well and did the best for them. Anything else you would like to know?" He asked.

I started to feel hurt for him. I sold my body to Damon to save my brother so I knew what he meant when he said he did it for his family. Nonetheless he had kids and a wife that depended on him but still the Devil preyed on him.

"When you turned into a demon didn't your wife and kids make you want to be human again?" I asked.

He shook his head. His blue eyes looked cold as stone. Maybe it was his wife that turned him so cold and maybe he didn't want to be human after that.

"So then why did you keep drawings of her?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly don't remember why I kept them. I know I had gone back to see her a couple of times and I felt nothing. So I decided to stay away from her and started my work collecting souls and torturing them for the Devil."

I ran my hand through my hair. "But you said when you saw me I-"

"I don't know what happened with you Eliza. I don't know how it happened. I saw you and you touched me in a way no one ever has. You're the one that is bringing back my humanity." He started his voice off loud but it somehow ended in a whisper.

I got up and leaned against the table in front of him. "Do you love me?" I asked.

He slowly shook his head while looking up at me. "I'm sorry Eliza but whatever emotion I'm feeling, it's very minimal." He explained.

I gave my head a nod in understanding. His honesty was a lot more than I was doing. He didn't even know that I sold my soul to the Devil to go against him. Which I planned on fixing somehow.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He held on to my waist and kissed me back. I rolled my hips to rub up against him and that was all he needed to pick me up and practically fly me to the bedroom. He moved so fast I didn't even know how we got up the stairs, down the hall, and into the bedroom so fast.

He tossed me on the bed and began undressing himself. I managed to get down to my bra and panties which Damon helped remove graciously. He looked down at my naked form and licked his lips with hunger. But he didn't move, he was just taking me in.

"Damon, if I didn't want you to fuck me I would make it very clear. So get over here and fuck me." I demanded.

"I'm not liking this whole woman-in-control thing." He commented as he climbed on top of me.

"Welcome to the human world. Everything is controlled by pussy, money, and power." I joked.

Damon chuckled as he lowered his lips onto mine again. I rolled us over so I was on top and slowly sank on to his erection. His hands went back to my hips and followed my movement. Those beautiful blue eyes of his searched my body before looking into mine. I leaned down and put my hands on the bed to keep my balance. Damon moved his hands from my waist up tonmy back as if he was going to hug me. Then he flipped me and was ontop of me in a flash. We entwined our hands and he held them over my head as he grinded into me.

I felt my legs tremble and the knots tightening in my stomach. Pleasure waves traveled through my body as I reached climax. Damon followed right behind me, leaning his forehead down on mine and kissing me as he filled me with his come. Short and sweet. That's what I needed to help me imagine being with Damon as a human. If Damon wanted to he could go for hours, maybe days.

"Eliza, about before when you asked if I loved you." Damon began speaking.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I know I can't feel emotions now but when I do feel again, I want those emotions to be for you. My wife." He admitted before placing a gentle kiss on my hand. "I hope you know that."

Relief washed over me like a gentle breeze. I didn't even say anything, I just let out a sigh and held on to Damon's hand. He still didn't know and I still wasn't going to tell. I would find away to save my soul when the time was right.

"What the fuck?" Damon released my hand and sat up with his hands clutching his chest.

"Damon, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked like he was struggling for breathe. Then I saw something flash in his face that I never thought I would ever see on the demon king's face. It was panic.

Did I do this? Was it the Devil "taking care" of Damon as he promised?

Damon's body jolted and a black sludge poured out of his mouth. My heart accelerated and my breath was taken away.in had never seen such a thing before. I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

"Oh God Damon, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I cried out.

Damon puked up more black sludge and he looked at me with eyes wide open. "Eliza, what's happening to me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So because I took so long to update I decided to give you a double update I feel that it is always best to make it up to my readers. So read on :)