Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 18: Possibly Human

The sun peaked through the light blue curtains, creating a nice glow. I rolled over in the new white sheets to look at Damon. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open and his hair out of place. The sheets ended at his waist which provided me with a wonderful view of his chest and sculpted body. At least he was still alive after the whole "getting sick" fiesta.

"So how long are you going to fake sleeping before you get over here and fuck me again?" I asked as I rested my head on my hand. "Because I'm going crazy waiting for you to touch me."

"I thought you were never going to ask." He groaned, eyes still closed as he rolled on top of me.

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows


He peaked at me through hooded eyelashes as he rubbed his nose against mine. I leaned forward and kissed him, letting all my worries melt away. Everything always melted when he shared a bed with me.

We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow


Damon's erection was prodding between my thighs and as soon as I shifted he was able to enter inside me. His hands held my wrists down as he slowly rolled his hips. I rolled over so I was on top of him and sat up so he could see my breasts. He smiled at my challenge and let his head sink into his pillow while I thrusted myself on his erection.

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you


Damon grabbed my waist and rolled over on top of me, tying us together in the white sheet. He lifted my left leg as far as the sheet would allow it and sunk even deeper inside me. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as I looked into his eyes. God it felt so good having him inside me.

[Adam POV]
Adam stood in the middle of his yard in nothing but a pair of black shorts, working on building something. Anything. He had to get his mind off of everything. More importantly, Eliza. He missed her so much that he had to fight back tears all the time. There was only one person who made it a little better and she was standing on the porch in just a big white shirt of his and some panties.

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know


[Sarah POV]
Sarah couldn't stop herself from staring. Adam was just so Godly and those abs that flexed every time he swung a hammer made her tingle inside. As soon as he placed the hammer down and started walking to her she ran at him and jumped on him. He caught her and held her up by her legs while she planted kisses on his lips.

So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of minutes
And love with no regrets
Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before its all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow


Adam didn't set her down, he just kept walking towards the house while they continued to kiss. As much as Sarah wanted to continue, that wasn't why she came outside.

"We have to talk, it's important." She spoke between kisses.

Adam put her down and let out a sigh. She fixed her hair and pulled the loose shirt down. There was something going on, she knew the moment she woke up and found Lupy in bed with her instead of Adam. The last they had seen the demon was after their amazing sexual encounter. She had looked worried and disappeared without explanation.

"What is it?" Adam asked.

"Lupy's back. I'm really worried that something's wrong." Sarah explained.

Adam cocked an eyebrow. "Did she say anything to you?" He asked as he wiped his hand across his forehead to collect sweat.

Lupy didn't have to say anything to Sarah, she had a dream last night. She didn't know what it meant but she just knew a storm was coming and it wasn't going to be a gentle one. Instead of worrying Adam with her dream she just shook her head and turned on her heels, heading back in the house with her arms folded over her chest. It wasn't easy holding on to such bad things in her mind. Especially because it could have something to do with Eliza.

They stepped in to the house and walked into the kitchen where Lupy was sitting. She had her blonde hair tied in a ponytail and she was wearing a black dress that had thin straps and ended way above her knees. Had the dress been any shorter the whole world would have a nice view of her ass. Lupy crossed her legs and gave off a look.

"Have you heard from Eliza or Damon?" Lupy asked.

Sarah shook her head and turned to Adam.

"Uh no, I haven't. Why? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh you have no fucking idea." Lupy replied, bringing her green eyes to the both of them.

"Well what's wrong?" Sarah asked.

"Let's start with the fact that the Devil is back in office!" Lupy stood up. "And Damon is no where to be found which is real bad news." Lupy walked around the table. "Trouble is coming our way."

Sarah didn't understand what was going on. "So where is Eliza?" She asked.

Lupy just let out a sigh and gave off her I-don't-fucking-know look.

[Eliza POV]
The hot water sprayed down on me, creating a warm cleaning sensation on my body. I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my wet hair. I heard the glass door open and felt a real cold rush. Damon was standing naked outside the shower. He stepped forward and stood behind me but he left the shower door wide open. There was a cool breeze that disrupted my hot shower.

"God it's cold, close the door." I whined.

Damon waved his hand but nothing happened. The door was still open. He tried again but again nothing happened. The door was still open. He tried again but as before, nothing happened.

"What the fuck. My powers, their not working." Damon commented.

I turned around to look at him, ignoring the cold breeze.

"Does this have to do with you getting sick last night?" I asked.

Damon stared at his hand and rotated it left than right. "It's possible, that I might be finally becoming human."

He looked at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. When I pulled away to look at him he fluttered his eyes open and looked down at his stomach as if he was feeling something. He began to breathe heavily, his chest rising and falling.

"Damon?" I asked as I reached out to touch him.

He ran out of the shower, naked and wet with out saying a word to me. I shit the water off, reached out and grabbed a white towel before running towards the bedroom. Every time I called his name he didn't respond which had me so scared. I knew something was really wrong with him especially when I found him.

"Damon?" I asked as I looked around the room.

Damon was curled up in a ball in the corner of our nice room. Little beads of sweat were pouring down his face and his whole body was trembling. He looked. . . sick. As if he caught some kind of demon plague. There was this light growl coming from him so I kept my distance.

That black sludge came pouring out of his mouth like a fire hydrant. I stepped back to avoid it and held my towel so it wouldn't fall off. My eyes stayed on Damon and tears began to build up. Whatever was happening to him, it couldn't have been good. He looked like he was in pain.

He tried getting up but the black sludge came out again and this time it wasn't stopping. It was all over him, all over his chin, and there was a huge puddle of it in front of him. He brought those blue eyes of his up to mine, begging for some kind of comfort and help. I ran right to him and used the bottom of my towel to wipe off his mouth and chin. He grabbed my arm and more black sludge came out of his mouth.

I held on to the back of his head and kept our eye contact going. I wasn't sure what was happening but I wasn't going to leave him. "In sickness and in health." I married him under that oath and I believed it. He looked so scared, I couldn't imagine what he was feeling.

"You're going to be okay Damon. I'm here and I'm not going to let anything happen to you because I love you."

His eyes looked like they were filled with tears. "I love you."

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me far away. I stumbled through the nasty black sludge and fell on my ass. I was suddenly angry what the hell was that for? He still looked upset when I got to my feet. I was about to give him one hell of a bitching but then I saw his body jump and black smoke came shooting out of his mouth.

The whole house trembled and the black smoke clumped together on the ceiling. It flew out the closest window all formed together like a long set of sheets. My voice disappeared as I turned to look at Damon again. He appeared to be in pain and he was breathing heavily. He looked possibly human.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics in this chapter belong to Meghan Trainor's "Like I'm gonna loose you"

So we know something real bad is about to happen. What do you think is gonna happen? I'm very excited because this story is going to be coming to its conclusion very soon. Not to worry because I do plan on writing another book for the series, that is if my readers want me to :)

A big thanks to Mirrica66 for leaving such an inspiring comment. You are the best and your comment inspired me to update as soon as possible. I hope these chapters live up to your standard I always try to do my best for my readers.