Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 19: Darkness Transfusion

Damon had stayed slumped in the corner for over half the day. I cleaned up the black sludge and tried talking to him but he didn't reply at all. He was in a catatonic state so I left him alone and stepped outside. The cool Ocean breeze lifted my hair out of my face and made my black tee shirt dress lift up a little.

The golden sun was sinking over the horizon with a pink glow surrounding it. There was a shade of purple filling the rest of the sky to create a perfect image. I felt like I was standing in some kind of pastel art with the beautiful blend of colors in front of me. The ocean mimicked the colors on the surface with little waves rippling the reflection. The sand in my toes felt warm and grainy but I didn't mind. I was too busy enjoying the view.

"Eliza!" Damon's voice called out to me.

I turned around and started heading back towards the glass house. "Out here!" I called back.

"Eliza!" Damon called out again.

I ran into the house and looked around. "Damon?" I asked.

"Eliza!" He started to yell.

I ran up the stairs. "I'm right here!" I raised my voice when I got to the top of the stairs.

Damon was standing in the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror in his blue p.j pants. He was probably asking himself the same question I had in my head. Human or demon?

He stood straight and turned to look at me. At least he finally had the strength to do that. I was relieved to see that he looked better, his skin wasn't so pale anymore and he didn't look like he had sweat all over him. His blue eyes searched my whole body and he looked very confused.

"I called you like 3 times. You didn't hear me?" He asked.

"No, I answered you every time. Didn't YOU hear me?" I replied.

He blinked a couple of times. "I can't hear your heart beating. I can't hear the ocean waves. I can't smell you. You're right there and I can't smell you." He sounded like he was having a panic attack.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his bare body while my head rested on his chest. He embraced me but his skin felt different. He wasn't too warm or too cold like usual. He felt just right, like a human should. We didn't say anything to each other and we didn't bother moving. I felt very content in his arms, I was happy to be in my husband's arms.

My husband.

I liked the ring it had to it.

"That's better." He let out a breath of relief. "Stay right there, I have to check something." He let go and ran to our room.

I stood still and waited for for him to return. He was finally talking again. That alone helped with the tension I was holding back. It meant that he was alright. For now. I could only hope that he wouldn't get sick again.

Damon broke my thoughts when he came back with a black duffle bag. He placed it on the counter and began going through it. I raised an eyebrow and moved my hair out of my face. What the hell was he doing? He was digging and pulling out things. He even had a cheap disposable camera that looked like the one Adam and I had when we were running. I slowly approached the camera and picked it up to study it.

"Yes, that's your camera. I fixed it and figured you would want it to take pictures." He answered as though reading my mind.

I sent him a smile. "What are you looking for?" I asked, placing the camera back down.

"This." He held up a clear small bottle with a red cross on it. There was was a clear liquid in it and in gold letters it spelled ',Holy Water'.

"Holy water?" I asked.

He began unscrewing the cap with trembling hands and he nodded his head. "If I'm the least bit demon then my skin will burn on contact." He let out a sigh. "Okay, here comes the moment of truth."

He poured the water on his hand and hissed in pain. I held my breath and looked down at his hand. It wasn't sizzling. Damon poured more water on his hand and nothing happened. He didn't show any signs of pain. He cracked a smile and let out a gentle laugh.

I finally let go of my breath in relief. Damon was all human. Not just part human. All human. He put the bottle of holy water down.

"Eliza, I'm human! I'm human." He spoke with enthusiasm and his eyes lit up.

I couldn't say anything so I just smiled and laughed at him. Well, with him to be more precise. He was human and I felt like that was the best gift anyone could ever have. And all my fears just melted right off my skin. My husband was human and loved me. He wasn't that demon that was only trying to use to for a higher rank in Hell.

[Lupy POV]
"Lupy, what is going to happen?" Adam asked irritated.

Lupy opened her mouth to reply but a loud groaning sound distracted her. It was muffled and coming from the bathroom. That meant Angel was awake. She rolled her eyes and held up her pointer finger at Adam and Sarah. The human and the witch were staring at her like she had 10 heads.

"Hold that thought." She turned and went into the bathroom where Angel was stirring in the tub.

His dark hair was messy and his face had a few dark bruises on it. Specifically on his right cheek and left side of his chin. Lupy picked him up and slumped him over her shoulder. She brought him out into the kitchen and sat him in a kitchen chair. Adam raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes.

"Oh you're fucking kidding me. You brought him here?" Adam raised his voice in anger.

"He's not another demon. He's human. The Devil brought him back to life and used his body to get Eliza to make a deal with him." Lupy responded.

"What the hell kind of dream of this? And what is with your dress?" Angel began to look around the kitchen.

Lupy looked the clueless man in the eyes. "Shut-up."

The man went silent. Finally, one less mouth that was running. She turned back to Adam and Sarah who were standing there, waiting for the explanation. Maybe she was panicking for no reason. After all, a demon couldn't turn human without a special made by a witch. So Damon could still find a way back to being king and then she wouldn't have to work so hard to take the crown for herself. She had a chance against Damon but not the Devil.

She lifted her hands up in surrender. "I'm probably panicking for no reason. Even if Damon and Eliza spent a century together he still couldn't become human without a potion." Lupy blurted out.

"Damon wants to be human?" Adam asked.

"Yes. For some stupid reason. It doesn't matter because it's impossible." Lupy replied as she seated herself on the table and folded one leg over the other.

"Uh-oh." Sarah whispered.

"What do you mean uh-oh?" Lupy snapped.

Sarah looked down at the floor in shame, her hair falling down with her eyes. Lupy suddenly got the hint that she was speaking too soon. She had put too much faith in her little witch this time. She jumped right off the table, eyes turning red.

"Unless you gave him the potion." Lupy cursed and a loud slamming sound came from the table even though no one touched it.

"I didn't know it was for him! Besides, what's the big deal if he becomes human?" Sarah bit back.

Lupy glared at the witch. "You of all people should know better." She spoke between clenched teeth.

[Eliza POV]
"My heart is actually beating. Not from magic but from blood swimming through my veins." Damon smiled.

I nodded my head. "That happens to humans."

Damon's smile faded quickly and he reached for his chest. "Oh, that's weird. It feels like there's something heavy on my chest. Like a boulder. I can't breathe!" He fell to the floor.

I dropped on my knees next to him and pulled his arms away from his chest. "Hey, it's just a panic attack. Relax. Breathe." I spoke in a calm voice.

He watched me breathe in and out. I sounded like someone who was coaching
a pregnant woman but it worked. In less than a minute he stopped panicking. He was breathing like normal again.

"That feelings still there, in my chest." He spoke calmly.

I didn't understand what feeling he was talking about so I just remained quiet and observed him. His blue eyes looked to me for some kind of answer. I shrugged my shoulders and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's like something is weighing my heart down. Like I'm not good, or something." Damon tried to explain.

"It sounds like guilt." I offered my opinion. "Don't worry about feeling that right now, Damon. I've already forgiven you. All I want is for you to get back in shape and for us to go home." I rubbed his shoulder a little.

He let out a sigh and stood up, offering his hand to help me up. I took it and watched him go back to digging in his black duffel bag. He pulled out a small black flip phone and tossed it to me. I caught it and opened it up. It was on and ready for a call to "home". Damon knew we would need a ride back considering we had no car and Damon was human so no more transportation.

I smiled and immediately began calling the contact. I could hear the phone ringing but no one was picking up.

"Hey, Eliza." Damon called.

I looked up at Damon and a flash went off. He took a picture of me, on t phone, looking up at him. I let out a little laugh and told him to stop. But he didn't listen, he took another photo of me flipping him the bird.

"You reached Adam Ruben, I can't get to the phone right now so leave a message after the beep." Adam's machine answered.

"Hey Adam, it's Eliza. I'm calling you to tell you that I'm at a private beach in some town called Gainesville. Damon and I were wondering if you could pick us up. Funny how I want Damon to come too huh? Well that's because he's human now Adam! Damon's human and I want him in our lives. You'll just have to see when you get here. So call me back when you get this message. We want to go home." I spoke into the phone and then hung up.

Adam loved technology so I knew he would be calling back soon. I let out a sigh and approached Damon who was still holding the camera and snapping random pictures. Eventually I put the phone down and wrapped my arms around Damon's neck and pressed a kiss into his cheek. He had taken one last photo then put the camera back in the bag.

"So when you got sick and puked up that black sludge. . .what was that?"

Damon ran his hand through his hair. "It was the darkness leaving my body. When you become a demon it's almost like you're an evil spirit, but technically you're not. You're just this big dark creature that was made from your soul. Sometimes we have just a little bit of our old selves in our old body. I guess it's a good thing I chose to stay in mine. Especially because I would've been stuck in someone else's body." He explained.

"So now that you're human. . ."

"It won't happen again." He assured.

I gave my head a nod and brought myself to hug the ex demon in front of me. Maybe it was because I made him human, but I felt a strong bond with him. We clearly weren't your average husband and wife, but I definitely felt tied to him in that sense. With my hand resting on his chest and arms around his waist, I was relieved. Even content when he slowly and gently wrapped his arms around my shoulders. It was quiet, just the sound of our breathing in the bathroom.

"Well then, onto what normal humans do on a honeymoon." Damon released me.

"Which is?" I asked confused.

"Fuck like rabbits."

He picked me up by the waist and flung me over his shoulder. Surprising to say, he was still strong even as a human. He was carrying me to the bedroom as if I was just a sack of potatoes. I laughed and slapped his back.

"You better have protection because I'm not looking to have a baby." I commented.
He swatted my ass. "Enough talk. More fucking."

I was placed on the edge of the bed where Damon lifted my dress up and began pulling my panties down. He didn't even bother pulling my dress off, he just left the skirt of it up to my waist, put my legs on his shoulders, pulled his PJ's down and slammed his erection into me. I bit into my lower lip and tried rocking my hips with him. He held my hips down and went even deeper inside me, staring into my eyes.

'Take it.' The look in his eyes said.

And I did. I let him fuck me so hard that I totally forgot that he was human. He was hitting my G-spot with every thrust. My legs were trembling and my whole body was on fire. Damon was rolling and smashing his hips into mine. My toes curled and I knew it was coming soon.

My body finally let up and I felt that hot liquid slowly leak out of me. Waves of pleasure came in short spurts that were so powerful I felt myself twitch. Damon slowed his pace but kept going, in and out, in and out. Just when I finished my orgasm Damon flipped me over and started pounding into me from behind. It wasn't long after that until he finally came inside me.

We both plopped down on the bed beneath us, trying to catch our breath in the haze of aftershock.

[Adam POV]
Adam was quite confused as to why Lupy was so angry at Sarah. So what if Damon became human? One less demon to haunt the planet. One less thing his sister had to be ashamed of. Maybe he would actually be good as a human.

"Lupy, I don't understand why you're so upset with Sarah. It's not like we have a book on demons that tells us what to do and what not to do." Adam commented.

His black iPhone began to vibrate against the kitchen counter beside him. He picked it up and saw an unrecognizable number. Instead of answering it he clicked the ignore button and set the phone down. The conversation was more important than some phone call that was likely to be the wrong number. Lupy was running her hand through Angel's thick hair. His eyes were almost closed and he looked like he was about to pass out. Adam was about to ask Lupy what she was doing but before he could open his mouth. Angel fell face first into the wooden table making a loud.

BANG!

"What did you do?" Sarah asked as she walked around Lupy to make sure the man was still alive.

"I just put him to sleep. He'll wake up in a couple of hours. I did a hell of alot less than you." Lupy sneered.

"Well than how about you just tell me what exactly it is that I did?" Sarah snapped as she fixed the big shirt she had on.

"You being a witch and all, I figured you just automatically knew." Lupy lifted her hand, palm up as if carrying an invisible tray. "Where there is light, there is Darkness." She pointed to the floor. "It's called balance. Witches are ones that keep balance everywhere. Some help us, some try to kill us." Lupy explained.

Sarah ran a hand through her red hair in a frustrated way. "So by letting Damon become a human, I messed that up?" Sarah asked.

Lupy shook her head. "No, everything must have a balance, even if a witch tries, nature will force the balance itself. So making Damon human will make a human demon."

Adam's heart began to race. "Just to clarify my curiosity, who would become the demon? Does nature just pick a random human?"

He was reaching for straws in fear of hearing that his sister might become something so sinister. Lupy just put her hand on her hip and gave him her what-do-you-think sarcastic look. Adam wasn't going to settle on impressions. He had to hear the words from Lupy's mouth.

"Don't just give me a fucking look. Tell me!" He yelled.

"Us old demons call it Darkness Transfusion. When a human has the ability to make a demon want to be human again it's like trading placing. That human loves the demon so they give up their humanity without knowing it. Once the demon absorbs it all and becomes human, the darkness that once invaded in the demon goes to the human." Lupy finally gave in.

"You got to find her and stop it." Adam demanded.

"I can't, don't you think I already tried that?" Lupy replied.

[Eliza POV]
I opened my eyes and looked around the pitch dark room. Something had woken me up but I wasn't sure what it was. I didn't have to pee, I was comfortable, and Damon was still fast asleep beside me. Everything seemed fine, so why did I feel like something was wrong? Like I was being watched?

After a moment of silence I rolled on my stomach and closed my eyes again. The bed shifted beside me and I could feel something moving around me. I let out a groan and told Damon to stop moving.

"It's not me. You stop." He mumbled.

I peeked through one eye and saw two bright red eyes ontop of me. They were the same set of eyes that I had seen before the big car crash. My heart practically leaped into my ribs and I tried jumping away but the hellhound was ontop of me.

"Damon!" I gasped.

Damon stirred and looked up at the hellhound on top of me. He jumped up and a loud growl came from his side of the bed. instead of staying still he flipped on the lamp to get a better look. A real ugly hellhound with mucus yellow eyes was standing beside him.

"Eliza, whatever you do, stay completely still." He whispered.

"Why are they here?" I cried in a gentle whisper.

Suddenly the hellhound on top of me grabbed me by my feet. It felt like razors were digging into my feet as I was dragged right off the bed. My arms reached out, trying to grab anything. I let out a loud cry that was half from fear and the other from pain. I was trembling and tears were blurring my vision.

[Damon POV]
Damon pulled up his blue PJ pants and looked at Raven who ran after Eliza. Ruby was holding Eliza by the feet pulling her out of the room. He didn't understand what was happening or why they were for her. If anything, they should have been going after him.

"Ruby no!" He yelled.

The hellhound stopped for a second and looked up at Damon. He pleaded for Ruby to put Eliza down and to take him instead. She was definitely tempted to. She was standing still contemplating it but at the last second, denied his request. She yanked the crying human away and started running. Damon took off after the hellhounds. He had to get Eliza back.

They dragged her down the steps and ran right through the opened door. Outside was still dark but there was something worse lingering around. A cloud of smoke began erupting from the earth. Hell's gates were opening, getting ready to greet its newest guest. Damon plowed through the sand and reached for Eliza. The hellhounds kept dragging her out of his reach just by inches. So he leaped, landing on his stomach and getting a firm grip of Eliza's hand.

"Damon! It hurts, it hurts so bad." She cried.

Damon looked at her feet and saw a bright light leaking into the ground. Her soul was leaving her body. A process that Damon knew all too well. It was also one of the most painful experiences ever. It was like a surgeon had ripped him open from his feet and was pulling his insides out. The pain was excruciating.

She was going to be a demon soon. Ruby was clawing her way into the gates and the sand beneath him was getting hot. Like roasting on an open fire hot. Eliza was yanked so hard her bottom half went into the burning whole.

"Listen to me! I'm coming back for you. When you get down there just remember that. No matter what you see and feel keep my words in your mind." He tried soothing her by looking into her tearing eyes.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the sound of silence


A thick cloud of dark smoke began to surround Eloiza, like a lion going for the kill. She looked at him with watery brown eyes. Damon tried pulling her back but the smoke pulled her in further.

"I'm scared." She sobbed as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"It's okay to be scared, I was scared too." Damon whispered as his eyes watered.

She began sinking further into the earth. Damon kept his grip as tight as he could until the black smoke engulfed her and pulled her down. He felt her fingers slipping through his hand and closed his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to watch the woman he learned to love so much go to Hell.

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp


The feel of her fingers were gone and he felt the gate of Hell close. The sand that was once hot finally cooled down and the ground gave off a slight quiver. Just very tiny vibrations that you wouldn't feel unless you actually looked to feel it. He peaked through his eyelashes and she wasn't there. The black hole had been sealed shut and it left behind just a small wisp of smoke that carried off into the sky.
When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the light
And touched the sound of silence


"Eliza! Eliza!" He shouted at the sand and began digging through it. All he kept getting was more sand to dig through. Tears escaped his eyes as he groped the sand in hopes to find Eliza's hand again. But there was nothing.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening


He kept digging until his hands burned and his muscles ached all over. The memories of becoming a demon were still fresh in Damon's mind. He remembered the pain and torture he went through. Now that was happening to Eliza and he couldn't stop it. But he remembered his promise. He planned to keep it and he planned on coming back for her. There was so many things going on that he didn't understand and couldn't identify. All he knew was that he wanted Eliza and he was going to do whatever it took to get her back.

[Adam POV]
Adam turned to Sarah with panic in his eyes. "You can do a tracking spell. Do it." He demanded.

Sarah walked up to him with sympathy in her eyes. "I will do anything I can to help. Adam, I'm so sorry."

He ignored her and picked up his phone. It had a new voicemail message on it.

People writing songs
That voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence


Adam put in his password and listened.

"Hey Adam, it's Eliza." His sister's voice came from the other end of the phone. He pulled the phone away and pressed the speaker button. "I'm calling to tell you that I'm at a private beach in some town called Gainesville. Damon and I were wondering if you could pick us up. Funny how I want Damon to come too huh? Well that's because he's human now, Adam! Damon's human and I want him in our lives. You'll just have to see when you get here. So call me back when you get this message. We want to come home."

His sister's voice made his heart sink into his chest.

"Fools", said I, "you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence


"We have to get there and warn her! We can still save her!" Adam began rambling but Lupy just stood there shaking her head.

"Damon is a human now, we are too late. Nature is already balancing itself out. You can't stop Darkness Transfusion once it's started." She explained.

After a second of processing what Lupy just said Adam lost all his sanity. His sister, his only family left was gone now. He screamed in anger and smashed his phone into the floor.

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon God they made
And the signs flashed out its warning
And the words that it was forming


He grabbed a glass mug and threw it at the closest wall, watching it shatter into tiny pieces. Sarah stood by the table, cradling her head in her hands, crying of the doom she had just sent to her friend. Yet again. Adam wasn't paying any attention to her or the demon in the kitchen. He was too busy flipping everything in his house upside down. He was so angry and hurt and upset at the same time. His sister was a demon. So what the fuck was he supposed to do now?

And the sign said
"With the words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And the tenement halls"
And whispered in the sound of silence


Adam grabbed a framed picture of his sister and stopped to observe it. It was a picture of her at a beach in a black string bikini. Her hair was up in a bun and she was holding up her two fingers as if to say "peace". Once he was done looking at the picture he realized that he couldn't let it go. He couldn't just live his life without his sister as of she never existed in the first place. Eliza always had a fight in her. He believed he could make her human again. Well maybe not him specifically but someone they all knew.

Adam grabbed a white tank top that was laying around and grabbed Sarah's car keys, replacing them with Eliza's picture.

"Wait, where are you going?" Sarah called out.

Adam didn't answer he just strolled out of the house and headed for the car. He was going to save his sister one way or the other.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that brings a conclusion to the book. I hope you all enjoyed I'm leaving a sneak peak in the next chapter for the third story that I will be working on. Your welcome to read it if you want and don't forget to show some love and leave a comment if you want to. A big special thanks to all my subscribers I couldn't have had the motivation to write these stories without you. You are all spectacular and wonderful. Anyways up next is the sneak peak for Good Girls Don't Make Diobolical Demons

PS the lyrics in the chapter belong to the song The Sound Of Silence by Disturbed, although he only did a great cover I prefer his version because I feel it adds some kind of dark theme to the ending. And for those who want to scorn me about not having happy endings just remember. . This is no fairy tale