Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 2: Angels could be demons too

[Damon pov / 24 hours later]
Damon looked down at the little human wheeping at his feet. He was dressed in a pair of black jeans with a white shirt that had blood specs splattered all over it. The human was a girl named Brandy with long blonde hair and extremely annoying hazel eyes. She was shackeled in chains, completely naked at his feet. Maybe under other circumstances he would think of other ways of torturing the human but he had other things on his mind.

"I'm asking you one last time, where did she go?" He asked as he sunk to his feet.

The girl looked up at him with tears and blood in her eyes. "I don't know, she went west one minute, than east the next. She never said a word to me, please, I'm so sorry. I don't know anything." She began to weep.

Damon rolled his eyes at the girl. "Unfortunately, I really don't have time for this. I have Hell to rule and a missing wife who decided to go haywire at the wrong time."

"Please don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want." The girl batted her eyelashes with tears puffy up her eyes.

Damon stood up, completely uninterested in the human before him. If he was ever going to fuck a human again, it would be Eliza, his wife. The human clearly didn't get his actions and stood on her knees, reaching for his black buckle.

"I'll make you feel so good." She whispered. "I'll be a good girl."

Damon ran his hand through her hair and studied her face. More specifically, her lips. They were no where near like Eliza's. His wife had nice lips and those were the only pair he would allow around his cock. He used his free hand to stroke the human's cheek. Her eyes were full of desperation but that didn't mean it would save her.

"I'm sure you will." He replied before snapping her neck with his demonic powers.

The human's body dropped to the warm concrete floor beneath him. He paid the dead body no mind as he stepped over it. A dark mist formed in the corner of the dim room but Damon didn't seem to care. He actually felt a bit anxious. His demons weren't having much luck with finding his damn run-away bride. So he decided it was time to take a different approach.

"My king." A very familiar silky smooth voice reached his ears.

"Lupy, how is everything going?" Damon greeted with a light smile.

"Still no sight in the western area, I told alot of your demons to check more in the middle eastern. I hope that's okay." Lupy fixed her light blonde hair.

Lupy was in a black bandeau with a white lace and ribbons almost like a french maid design. Her black spandex pants showed every single thing her perfectly good body had to offer. She had on black high heeled boots that went up to her knees and made her seem just a few inches taller than usual.

"That's fine. I'm about to try a different approach anyway. Did you get them?" Damon asked.

Lupy gave her head a nod. "I made sure to pick out the biggest and strongest for you. Come."

Damon followed the succubus out of the torturing chamber into a dark hallway. There were screams echoing off the moist walls, but Damon paid no mind. When you were in Hell you often heard screams of the souls. Some were in pain, some wanted out, and some were crying that they were cheated. It didn't bother Damon, that was just more feul to Damon's power.

"You first, my king." Lupy bowed.

He opened the rusty old metal door to see a room painted an angry red color. There was a huge canopy bed in the middle of the room with red lace-like curtians. There was a red and white pursian rug at the foot of the bed and on the rug lied 4 hellhounds. They each had a collar with big thick chains that were latched onto the concrete floor.
Hellhounds were very much real and very painful creatures. Many human's assumed they were all almost hairless, but that wasn't the case with all of them. Some had a body full of black fur, some had red glowing eyes, some were small and some were huge. It all depended on the litter.

Damon smiled at the hellhounds as they rose to their feet. One stood to his chest with a dark red collar on. He had dark grey fur and glowing red eyes. On the red collar was boig silver spikes sharp enough to impale anything. The second was a bit taller than the first one with black thinning hair. His eyes were more of a bright orange color. The third one was just a little shorter than the first and had black thinning hair just like the second one, but had yellow eyes. It was the last one that caught Damon's heart. She was the tallest of the four with such thick black fur. Her eyes were such a beautiful red glow, it almost hypnotized him.

"I picked the four best of the best for you." Lupy spoke with a smile.

"The first one is a little short for his breed but the demon assured me he is quite the fighter. The second one is the strongest of all males and the tallest. As for the third, she may be a bit short but her trainer said she is the best in tracking. Then there fourth one. Not only is the beauty in the bunch but she is very powerful and faster than any other hellhound I've ever seen." Lupy explained.

"I'll take all four."

"Four hellhounds? Don't you think that will be a little hectic?" Lupy asked with concern in her voice.

"I'll need the boys to guard my wife when I find her and the girls for some other things. I want you to go to Eliza's house and gather some of her clothes." Damon turned to the big female hellhound. "Let's see how well you ladies can track."

[Eliza POV]
The hot water sprayed down onto my body and I nearly melted. It was amazing how a simple thing such as a shower could feel like a privilege, when just a month ago it was part of my routine. Adam was at the laundrymat doing our laundry while we were off the road. Once I finished in the shower and Adam was done with the laundry it was back on the road for us. The two beds in our room looked so tempting but I was too paranoid to risk it.

That man in the middle of the road, trying to talk with me had made me weary. He clearly wasn't human. A human wouldn't just appear in the middle of the road. I was also pretty sure that if he was human, I wouldn't get that feeling around him. Then again, why did he want to talk to me if he was one of Damon's men? Wouldn't he want to just take me right then and there?

My mind filled up with so many questions, I felt like my head was going to explode. I turned the hot water off and stepped out into the bright white bathroom. My clean clothes were piled on the toilet. Nothing fancy, just a pair of light blue jeans with a black long John shirt and my black hooded sweatshirt.

The weather was getting cold and we really weren't prepared at all. What could we do? We were controlled by pure paranoia. We couldn't even spend a night at a hotel because of how scared we were. Being on the run was exhausting, it meant never stopping and I honestly didn't expect it to be so hard. The desire to go home was always there. Now, I didn't have a home. Adam was all I had.

A light knock at the door caught me off guard and I wasn't paying attention.

"I thought I told you to bring the keys, Adam. Let me guess, you left the keys in the-" I opened the door with a smile but stopped talking immediately.

Before me was that man from the gas station. He was in the same leather jacket and black pants. My heart leaped into my throat as I jumped back and tried slamming the door shut in his face.
The demon used his powers to push me back into the room. He stepped in and the door slammed shut behind him. My heartbeat began to accelerate as I backed away from the demon. I was either going to be killed or taken to Damon. Both were things I wasn't ready for.

"Eliza Ruben, now that we have a moment alone, I think it's time we talk." He motioned for me to sit down on one of the beds.
I obeyed his command as if he had control over me. The bed caught me and the demon approached me. My whole body began to tremble. Who knew why this demon wanted to 'talk' to me.

"Who are you?" I asked looking up at the demons aqua-like eyes.
"My name's Angel." He stated.

"A demon named Angel? Boy, who ever named you must have a real sick sense of humor." I almost laughed.

The demon shrugged his shoulders. " Angels can be demons too."
Something in his eyes sparked and I suddenly felt very warm. Angel was a very good-looking demon and he was making me want him. It was just. . .God, he was hot.

"Don't be alarmed. I'm a simple incubus, nothing that harmful."

So that was why I was suddenly becoming so attracted to him!

"Why are you here? Are you gonna rape me?" I asked.

Angel cracked a smile and practically laughed. "Trust me Eliza, if I wanted you, I would have you and you would be more than willing. As fun as that sounds, that's not why I'm here. I'm working with Lucifer, you know, the Devil."

The moment he said that my eyeballs grew wide and I felt my heart sink into my stomach. It's one thing to talk about the Devil, but to think he was trying to communicate to you through a demon. . .it was gut-wrentching. Words couldn't describe the cold tinglebi felt running down my spine.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"I already know what your thinking. 'Wow the Devil is trying to contact me, scary'. Don't piss yourself, he doesn't want to harm you." Angel seated himself on the other bed, looking right into my eyes.

"What does he want?" I asked.

"He wants his kingdom back but he has no power left. See your witchy little friend casted a spell and gave Damon all his souls. Therefore, Damon is now stronger than him. The Devil needs someone to give up their soul so he can start gaining power to defeat him." Angel began to explain.

"I already made a deal with a demon and I regret it. Go make a deal with some hooker for cash or whatever." I replied.

Angel leaned forward. "We can't do that. You need power to do that."

"So then how could you make a deal with me?" I asked.

"He's not offering you money or fame. He's offering you your freedom back and your brother's safety. We all know once Damon catches you two (and he will) its not going to end well. He won't forgive you for running and he won't have mercy on your brother. Let's say you manage to calm him down and get out of the 12 years of torture that lie ahead of you."

12 years of torture?!

"Would you really want to stay married to that Demon? Do you really want to rule Hell?" Angel began to argue.

"No, I don't want that but I sure in Hell in Hell don't want to sell my soul!" I jumped up.

The sound of the door knob rattling grabbed both of our attention.
Angel turned to me. "Just think of what I'm saying. I know your already tired of running. Think of going home and living that life you wanted Damon-free." Angel reminded me.

"Until my time is up and you come back to collect my soul!"
"It'll be worth it."

The door opened and my eyes went to Adam. He was wearing white baggy pants and a light blue zip up hoodie. He didn't seem to notice anything so I turned to where Angel was sitting but he was gone.
"Hey are you okay? You look like you seen a ghost." Adam asked.
"I think we should stay the night here." I advised.

"I thought you wanted to keep moving." Adam shut the door and locked it.

"Well I think we are going to be on the road alot and we should rest while we can." I ran my hand through my wet hair.

"Thank God." Adam dropped the big bag of laundry and literally fell on the bed.

I sat on my bed and looked at Adam who was try to sleep peacefully. The amount of guilt I felt was overwhelming. I was left with one question. What should I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
The first two chapters are up thanks to all my lovely subscribers who give me courage to continue this book please don't forget to leave feedback