Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Sneak Peak

Adam slammed the trunk down on the black SUV and picked up his metal shovel. The sun was shining especially bright and the heat was not far behind it. He shrugged off his light blue button up shirt and was left in a plain white wife beater and blue jeans. Damon came around the vehicle with a cigarette hanging out his mouth and one hand digging in his denim blue jeans for his lighter. His plain grey shirt was beginning to grow dark at the neckline from sweat.

It was irritating Adam to see Damon acting so calm and relaxed as if nothing was wrong. Like his sister wasn't dragged down to Hell against her. Like she wasn't some bad ass demon roaming the earth, creating problems for them.

"You're pretty calm for someone who got a wife that was turned into a demon." Adam commented.

Damon blew out a cloud of smoke and dug in the back seats for his shovel. "Right now we'll just focus on doing what Lupy and Sarah says. We can worry about my emotions later."

"My sister ate a man and hung him from his intestines in our yard. I kind of thick we have a lot more to worry about then doing what Lupy and Sarah say. " Adam pointed out.

Damon was holding his shovel over his shoulder, all relaxed as though it was a baseball bat. He continued smoking his cigarette in the shade under a big tree. Endless miles of open fields lied ahead of them. They had a lot of digging to do.

"You're up a demon's ass more than flies on shit. What did you expect? If you did that to me I would have killed you." Damon put his cigarette out with a stomp of his boot and began walking in the field.

"That demon is my sister." Adam justified as he followed Damon into the field.

Damon stopped at a random spot and began digging. "She's not your sister! As of now she is just a shell for a dark mist. And that's just one form. It could be more like a snake or a lizard, it could be a humanoid with horns. Demons always have the ability to shift into multiple forms. If we want to get your sister back we have to dig and find the stupid chest." He threw some dirt on the grass and shoved the metal tool into the earth.

Adam decided to stop talking after that. Obviously Damon was just as unhappy as he was. There was some kind of sadness lingering in the man's voice. So Adam took his shovel and began digging too. Maybe Damon really did love Eliza. Maybe he had just been a demon for so long that he just forgot how to show it.

"So do you think this chest will bring back her will to becoming human again?" Adam asked as he flung dirt into a pile.

Damon shrugged his shoulders. "All I know is something has to work."

They both stood in the field, digging and listening to nothing but the birds chirping and the sound of the soil that was once still for so long, being disturbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So is anybody excited or what? I am because in this book you will get up close and personal with demons considering Eliza has become one. This book is also going to be alot darker and have a whole lot more mysteries, twisted turns, sex, language, and violence. Which I hope doesn't disturb anyone because this story is about demons after all.