Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 4: Dangerous liaisons

[Sarah POV]
Sarah flipped her red hair and stared at herself in the mirror. She had on a black cashmere sweater and a pair of jean shorts over her black leggings. Her face was strained and full of worry. She didn't know if Adam or Eliza were even still alive, and if they were, who knew what Damon was going to do to them. Sometimes she wished Eliza just stayed with Damon because then she wouldn't hold that burden of worrying 24-7 on her shoulders. She would know her friends were very well alive and okay.

"You can keep staring at yourself all you want, it won't help with the guilt." Lupy's voice caught Sarah's attention.

She turned to see the succubus leaning against the white door frame. Her light blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders onto her red corset. The short black skirt she had on made her legs look nice and long. Sarah brought her eyes to the beautiful green eyes of the succubus and folded her arms over her chest.

"Have you heard anything?" Sarah asked.

"They are heading towards Montana or Wyoming. Damon's got his hellhounds after them." Lupy answered.

"Hellhounds?" Sarah snapped her head up.

"Don't worry they won't kill them unless Damon tells them to."

Sarah began to pace in her bedroom. Something had to be done before her two livelihood friends ended up dead. She just had no idea what to do. Spells only went so far when it came to evil and she didn't dare challenge Damon at the moment. Her heart started to race and she wasn't sure if she should cry or conjure up a spell.

"Sarah, relax. You should know by now Damon won't kill Eliza and I promise you, I will save Adam." Lupy stepped up to Sarah, cradling her face in her hands.

Their eyes connected. "Why are you doing this?" Sarah questioned.

Lupy tucked Sarah's hair behind her ears, the touch sent shivers down the witch's spine. Sarah rolled her bottom lip in between her teeth and put hands on the succubus' waist.

"I'm all about me, myself and I. You and I both know I'm going to need your magic one day and seen how I've helped you and your friends so much, I expect you to repay the favor." The succubus' smiled, giving her honest answer.

"Jesus, who's side are you on? Damon's or the Devil's?" Sarah asked as she widend her eyes.

"I'm on my side. . .And your's sometimes."

Sarah felt Lupy's soft lips connect to hers. They slowly made their way to the queen size bed that was covered by a light blue duvet. Sarah could only pray that Heaven would forgive her because she knew that she was going to sin again.

[Eliza POV]
"So who's going in and who's pumping?" Adam asked as he pulled the car into the gas station parking lot.

I looked up at the dark sky to see a full moon spilling light over the small building. Yet again it was time to risk getting caught in Montana. The bright side was we made it across the country. Of we could do it once, I was almost positive we could do it twice. I let out a sigh and turned to Adam.

"I'll pump, you can pay." I opened the car door and shivered against the ice cold air.

Adam ran inside and immediately went to the counter to pay. I started jumping up and down, trying to keep myself warm. As soon as the gas was paid for I put the gas pump in the gas can, clicked on the regular button and squeezed the handle. It was completely quiet, the only thing I could hear was the gas pouring into my car. My paranoia started to increase. Something didn't seem right.

I brought my eyes to the store windows and watched Adam search the little isles. The gas pump clunked and twitched, signalling the end of the gas. I quickly put the pump back on its hook, screwed the gas cap back on power walked into the station. A light chime went off as I entered the store. It was nice and warm inside, too bad I didn't plan on staying long.
After a quick observation I noticed two things: one was the dark haired man behind the counter, two: there was a blonde haired man in a dark blue shirt with the gas station logo on it. He was stocking the snacks over where Adam was. I strolled over to Adam and gave him a quick poke.

"We should hurry up, I'm scared." I whispered.

Adam grabbed some chips, a bottle of water, and a couple of hunnybuns. He walked up to the counter and placed the items near the cash register. I stayed by him as I felt my heart begin to race even faster.

"You guys like 7 eleven, not always doing business but your always open?" Adam asked in a teasing manner.

The dark haired man behind the counter began to ring up the items.

"No we're more like a mental institution." The clerk replied.
Adam and I shot each other a look. A mental institution? What the fuck did that mean?

The clerk closed his eyes. "You can check in, but you can't check out." He opened his eyes and they then become a blood red color.

Fuck! Demons! They finally found us. I reached out and put an iron grip on Adam's arm. My eyes widened as I stepped back.

"Shit!" Adam exclaimed.

We both turned around and came face to face with the stock boy whose eyes were also blood red. My heart nearly leaped out of my throat as I reached behind, grabbed the bottle of water and chucked it at the stock boy's face.

The demon caught the bottle with his left hand and held his right hand up. An invisible force knocked me right off my feet and slammed me down on the white linoleum floor. Pain shot up my spine and to the back of my skull.

"Damon doesn't want us to hurt you so don't make us." A voice demanded in a demonic growl.

"You two are coming with us." The clerk began heading towards us.

Adam was laying beside me, groaning in pain. Suddenly a pair of hands gripped the clerk's face and snapped his neck. His body dropped to reveal Angel standing tall and handsome in that black leather jacket and black jeans.

"Or they could just come with me." Angel sassed.

The stock boy Charged after Angel but he used his powers to toss him into the shelves. There was a loud clanging and crashing sound from the shelves knocking over. I scrambled to my feet and Angel was right in front of me. I tried backing away but he gripped me by my black hoodie and slammed me into the freezer door. He was so close I could smell whiskey and a light musky scent. His warm breath was beaming on my face.

My eyes looked into his blue aqua orbs and my stomach nearly did a flip. What the hell was he doing? He leaned in closer and pressed his mouth to the shell of my ear.

"Run." He whispered before releasing me and stepping back.

I grabbed Adam off the floor and began running for the door. As soon as we reached the Porsche I jumped in the driver's seat and started the car with trembling hands. My adrenaline was rushing through my veins and for a second I was actually warm.

"Eliza, what the hell is that?" Adam whispered.

I looked up to see a huge black wolf-like dog with red glowing eyes, inches away from the car. When I say huge I wasn't exaggerating, the thing looked as tall as me. The dog growled and curled its lips over its teeth.

I put the car in reverse and slammed on the gas. The car jerked backwards and the dog was right at my window.

"Hurry up!" Adam demanded.

"I'm trying!" I looked behind me to see another black dog with yellow ugly eyes. "Shit!" I punched the steering wheel in sheer panic.

"They're hellhounds, just run them over." Angels solemn voice made me jump.

Angel was sitting in the back seat. I didn't have time to argue or chastise him for sitting in my car, I just put my car in drive and stepped on the gas. Both hellhounds were in front of the car in a flash but I didn't care, I just kept going. My car collided with the hellhounds and practically plowed right through them. I looked in my back mirror to see both hellhounds standing. It was like I never hit them with a car.

"We're so screwed." Adam commented.

"Screwed is when you run late for a test or lose a job. You two have a demon in your backseat and two hellhounds on your trail sent by the king of Hell, I believe the term you're looking for is 'your fucked'." Angel commented.

"What the hell do you want anyways? Why are you helping us?" Adam asked.

I looked in the mirror to see those gorgeous aqua blue eyes of his.

He was right about one thing, we were fucked. Not only did we have demons after us, but now we had to worry about two demon-charged, over-sized, killer dogs after us. We were indeed fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much everybody who is reading you are the best, it means a lot to me. A special thanks to gooney2 and genocideforjenny for commenting you are great. Now I just wanted everyone who is reading to know that I didn't wrote a girl on girl scene only because I don't want to offend anyone, if your OK with Lupy and Sarah scenes then let me know if not then let me know. Me as the author I only want to make the readers happy once again thanks for reading.