Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 6: Demons in the down

[Lupy POV]
Lupybsat on the white round kitchen table and crossed her legs. She was sitting in nothing but a pair of black panties and a bra as her green eyes went to the ceiling. Angel was pressed in a corner where the ceiling connected with the wall. The succubus let out a sigh and leaned back on the table.

"My little witch doesn't like strangers in her house. She's a strong believer of stranger danger." Lupy teased.

Angel appeared beside her. "Well good thing she's not home to send me in a different era and all that."

Lupy arched her back and stretched her arms above her head. "Quick question, why is Lucifer trying to get Eliza's soul? I know he's not completely powerless and once Damon acheives his final goal he will be weak enough for our father to take down with a simple blink."

"Nothing like a demoness who is very observant. We already know what Damon truely wants, we also know that there is serious consequences to it. What's a soul for a little more kick in power?" Angel shrugged his shoulders.

"I think your lying." Lupy sat back up to look the incubus up and down with her green eyes. "I think Lucifer wants her soul because he knows what she means to Damon. Our father is a pro at playing games like that." Lupy concluded.

"Even if that was true, what would you do about it? Hmm?" Angel leaned forward, palms pressing into the wooden table.

Lupy blinked. "Not a damn thing. I'm not going to anger our father anymore than I already have."

Angel brought one of his hands up and gently patted her cheeks. "Smart move."

Lupy waited for Angel to dissipate before finally releasing the breath she was holding in. For some reason she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay quiet or do something about the dilemma brought to her. Damon, who was her partner in crime was about to be taken down and ontop of that, Lucifer was going for his heart. She had actually began to consider snapping the damn humans neck. If she wasn't alive Lucifer couldn't have her soul and Damon would never succeed in what he truely wanted, therefore he would never be vulnerable.

Than she stopped herself and asked in her mind 'why do I even care?' She was a demon, she wasn't supposed to care at all. So she tilted her head to the side and decided she wouldn't give a flying fuck and let everything work itself out.

[Damon POV]
Damon sat in his leather chair, reading the Book of Demons. Time seemed to have been going so slow. Eliza was so close in his reach, then she suddenly disappeared. He licked his lips and flipped to the end of the book where there was a picture of Eliza with him curled up in her lap. At the time she had thought of him as her pet fox but to him, she was his human.

He moved the picture and behind it was a drawing of a woman he was once married to nammed Emma. In the drawing she was in her white nightgown, looking off to the side. Her curly dark hair was loose and a little messy but Damon never cared about that, Emma was always beautiful even in her worst times. There were white curtains in the background and a doorway in front of her. There was a little candle on the wall for light. Damon remembered it like it was yesterday.

Florida 1802
Emma laughed and rolled her shoulders in a joking manner. Damon was sitting on their bed with some paper in his hand along with a shaved piece of charcoal. Emma was one to make alot of jokes and that was one of the reasons he loved her so much. She had gave him the two most beautiful daughters anyone could ask for and he was soon hoping to receive a son to carry out the family name.

"Come now Emma, stay still. The picture is almost done."

She batted her thick eyelashes at him. "My dear husband, we have been at this for far too long, why don't we take a break and check on the children. They went to bed early and that's not them at all."

Damon gave his head a nodd. He already had the main details, he just had to add in color, and that could wait at the request of his wife. She had left to check on the two girls in the next room and Damon assumed everything would be just fine. Than he heard his wife scream and rushed to their children's room.

"What is wrong?" Damon rushed in the room but stopped at the door way.

Emma was pressed against the wall furthest from their children, eyes wide open, her olive skin drained of all its color. Fear was flowing in her eyes and when Damon turned to his children he understood why his wife was so distraught. Both of his little girls were coughing, blood splattering all over their white sheets. His two daughters had caught a very serious disease that had no cure.
Tuberculosis.

"Momma, I'm scared." Ellie, their 4 year old cried.

Their 2 year old daughter began to scream from the pain. Damon ordered his wife to stay a safe distance while he found his older brother. He ran downstairs to his brother's room. Unfortunately it was too late. His brother was laying face first on the red pursian rug, drowning in his own blood. It wasn't just his daughters who had terburculosis.

Having no other idea on what to do next, he gathered his jacket, put on his shoes, and ran right out of the house. He had to find a doctor right away, he had to save his family. There was this emptyness settling in his chest. His older brother, Angel was dead. For the first time in years he began to sob and run his hands through his thick hair.

The night was silent, all he could hear was the soft summer breeze whispering in the trees. He had somehow managed to lose his way and he was stuck at some railroad track that he had never seen before. Time was running out, his daughters were sick and pretty soon his wife would be too. He couldn't lose his family. They were his everything. They were all he had left, especially since Angel was dead.

"Now this is new." A female voice caught Damon's attention.

He turned around to see a woman standing before him. She had on this brown dress and her dark hair was up in a bun. It was hard to see any specific features since all he had was a little moonlight to see. He could tell she had curly hair, but that was all.

"You lost or are you looking for a deal?" The female asked.

"A deal? No I'm very lost, I need a doctor now." Damon replied.

"A doctor? Oh what ever for at this time of night?" The mysterious female asked him.

"My brother, I think he is dead and my daughters, their sick. I need help!" Damon was beginning to get irritated.

"What if I could bring your brother back and heal your sickend children? It won't even cost you a thing, except for your soul." The girl's eyes began to glow a bright red color.

Damon jumped back. "Devil spawn, away with your temptation."

The demon sent him an innocent smile. "You can call me Lupy, it sounds better. I know your kids have terburculosis and we both know there is no cure for that. No doctor would be able to bring your brother back." Lupy placed both hands on her hips. "I think what I'm meaning to ask you is what are you really willing to do for your family?"

"I'd die for them in a heartbeat." Damon replied.

"So then why not sell your soul? You'll get a little extra time, you get your brother back, and your sickend family wakes up all better. You can't lose with this deal."

Damon thought of all her words. "How long exactly do I get?"

"A whole ten."

Damon swallowed his religious beliefs and agreed to sell his soul to the Devil. But the Devil was one sneaky bastard, along with that damned bitch, Lupy. She had "forgotten" to mention that when she said 10 she meant days, not years. His daughters became healthy as horses within 2 hours but his brother remained dead.

You see, the Devil agreed to bring his brother back to life but not until long after Damon become a demon. A whole 200 years after and by then Damon wouldn't care if his brother was alive. The Devil loved playing games as Damon learned the hard way.
Present

Damon closed his book and turned to the big hellhounds sleeping on the cement floor. Lupy appeared in front of the wooden dress.

"We got them! Your tracking hellhounds got the bitch by the balls! Come on!" Lupy sounded ecstatic.

Damon practically leapt from his chair. Finally he was going to get Eliza back and the things he would soon do to her.