Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 7: Crash

[Eliza POV]
There could not have been a single word in the whole dictionary to describe how I was feeling. I was so mixed with emotions and they just kept piling up inside me. How many emotions was one person supposed to have? I was pretty sure it wasn't normal to feel angry yet contempt at the same time.

Running from the demon king wasn't easy for me. Especially because of the fact that he was my husband. The diamond ring still held a place on my finger as a reminder of who I really belonged to. I needed it when I was around Angel because even though he was demon and a part of me missed Damon, I wanted Angel and something told me he wanted me too.

I let out a sigh and rubbed the wedding ring with my pinkie finger. Of course there would be some kind of attraction. He was an incubus, it was his power to make anyone want him. Something inside me stirred and I felt incredibly guilty for thinking about Angel. He wasn't my husband! Damon was my husband.

Forget the fact that Damon was my husband, they were both demons! Why was I even thinking about them or feeling guilty because of them?

"Someone's up early." Adam came up from behind me and gave me a light slap on the shoulder.

"I had trouble sleeping." I turned away from the window and looked at Adam.

He was in a pair of blue jeans with a plain grey shirt under a black leather jacket. The leather jacket caught my attention. My brother didn't even have a jacket and we never got to buy any.

"How the hell did you get that?" I asked.

"Angel gave it to me, looks nice doesn't it?" Adam replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "You didn't make a deal for that did you?" I teased.

Adam laughed , shaking his head. We both Sat on the couch thinking about out biggest issue. All the problems could go away so easily and in the blink of an eye. The price however was a little too high for our liking. On the contrary, even if the price seemed to lower, I felt like I couldn't do it. Deep in my heart there was a reserved spot for the new demon king. I wasn't quite sure how it got there, I just knew that I somehow managed to fall in love with him.

"So Eliza, have you thought of an answer?" Adam asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes. . .I'm going to let myself get captured by Damon's little minions while you continue to run." I began explaining.

"That's not what I asked." Adam interrupted.

"When Damon catches me I'll ask for your forgiveness. If he refuses I will then sell my soul."

Adam stood on his feet in one quick motion. "No, Eliza you can't just do that! God knows what he will do to you!" He shouted.

"He was supposed to marry you to become the new king of Hell. He got what he wanted, but then why the hell is he still after you?" Adam pointed out.

"There is only one way to find out."

"Why? So we could never see each other again?" Adam asked angered.

"Damon is as evil as they come but I don't think he will keep us apart." I stood up and straightened out my black sweater that was clearly a bit too big for me.

"You are either living in denial or you are giving that bastard too much credit." Angel's voice made Adam and I look around. "Sorry to cut in, I just don't like to sit back and watch people make a stupid decision. May I come in?" He asked.

I opened the door to see Angel standing in a new black jacket. He had on a gold belt for keep his black jeans up on his waist. The first thing I noticed was that he actually shaved; all his stubble was gone. Our eyes connected and I felt my heart race. He sent me one of his charming smiles and I stepped back to let him in.

Even if I didn't want him in the house he would easily let himself in. I wanted to smack that smug smile off his face. He invaded my dreams and somehow managed to rip my panties as though it really happened. Sexy? Yes. Did I want it to happen again? No. If I had a choice I would want demons out of my life completely. Unfortunately, I would never be so lucky.

"So, you get a good night sleep?" Angel asked sending me a wink.

I felt chills run down my spine. "Not really, had a bad nightmare, I'm scarred for life."

Angel finally stopped smiling. "So, have you come to a decision?"

"Yes, I will sell my soul when the time is needed, but until then I am not interested."

Angel grew a look of confusion. "What does that mean?"

"It means stand aside, if Damon catches us-"

"When Damon catches you." Angel corrected.

"If he catches me it will be then that I need to sell my soul. So just keep an eye out for the opportunity." I began to explain. "If I'm going to end up living by a clock than I'm going to live freely as much as I can."

Angel turned to Adam. "You agree with this?"

"It's her life, it's her soul, therefore it's her decision." Adam responded.

"Are you guys forgetting about the big huge hellhounds that are after you? They won't hesitate to rip your heads off!" Angel seemed to be getting angry.

"Yeah well we're thrill seekers. Come on Adam, we're leaving."

I walked right out of the house with Adam following me. My eyes searched all the abandoned cars in the yard and then went to my black Porsche. The demons knew to look for a black Porsche and though I would miss the car, something told me it was time to switch things up. There was nothing ahead but a stretch of fields and roads so it would have been smart to pick a car that could go off road. I wasn't keen on SUV but if we were going to have hellhounds on our heels than we needed to have a vehicle that could do damage to them. A little Porsche was like a puppy to them.

"You still remember how to hotwire vehicles?" I asked looking at Adam.

He tucked his hands in his jacket pockets. "Yeah, why?" He asked.

[Sarah POV]
Sarah had just put on her big grey sweater when she heard something in her kitchen. She pulled up her loose fleece pj pants and headed towards the kitchen. Perhaps it was Lupy to give her an update on her friends. She hoped that was who decided to invade her house. More so, she hoped Lupy had good news about her friends.
She rounded the corner and literally jumped back when she saw the male figure standing in her kitchen. He had thick dark hair and he was wearing a black jacket and a pair of black slacks. The demon king was in her house and she feared the worst. Was Damon going to taunt her? Did he catch her friend? We're they still alive?

"Don't be so worried, Sarah. Your friends are still alive. I'm on my way to get them now but I need a favor from you." Damon looked at her with his dark blue eyes.

"Why would I help you?" She asked in a growl.

"If you do this for me and you do it right, I'll let Adam be free as a human. He won't have a hair harmed on him. Then after Eliza gains my trust again, maybe I'll grant her some time above ground with you."

Damon held out a small piece of paper out of his hand and read the ingredients. He wanted a serum made for a special purpose. It confused her. Why would the king of Hell need such a thing? Was it some kind of sick joke?

"Why would you need this?" She questioned.

"It's all for a good cause, I assure you." He replied.

"Nothing you do is for a good cause." Sarah bit back.

Damon let out a scoff and looked her in the eyes with one of his lazy smiles. "Just make me the serum and Adam will be brought to you within a few days."

She went to continue with the questions but he was gone. On his way to retrieve her two friends.

[Eliza POV]
"I feel like I'm driving in circles." Adam sneered.

"It's hard to tell because its dark out." I tried looking out the window for any landmarks but it was the same open fields, barbwire fence, and road.

It was hard to tell how we ended up in the same exact spot twice. Actually more like 4 times. Adam let out a sigh and gripped the steering wheel. I turned to him and saw a look cross his face.

"Just keep trying to go straight. The next gas station we'll pull over and I'll ask for directions." I suggested.

"Than you can drive for a little bit." Adam offered.

Something bright red flashed by Adam's window. I kept my eyes on the window. Adam was peeking at me through the corner of his eyes. Then there it was again! A fucking red flash by his window.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I thought I saw a red flash by your window." I admitted.

"A red flash? What are you smoking?" Adam teased.

Then it appeared by his window again. "Right there!" I pointed out.

Adam turned to his window then back to the windshield. Suddenly the bright red color slowly risen and I realized it was eyes. The hellhounds had found us again!

"Hellhounds!" I shouted.

Adam slammed on the gas pedal but it was too late, the hellhounds rammed so hard into the SUV it threw us off balance.

Loud smashing sounds and glass shattering pierced my ears. The vehicle tumbled several times down the asphalt road. The vehicle began to crumble from all the hits it kept taking. By the time the vehicle came to an end we were upside down and the 2 hellhounds were right outside the vehicle.

The sound of heels clicking echoed through the loud dinging and sizzling. I coughed several times and began working at my seatbelt. At the time I felt nothing. The adrenaline was basically novocaine to whatever pain I would be feeling later on. Adam looked at me with blood slowly dripping off his forehead. At least we were both alive.

"Hey, you two. We've been looking for you for a very long time." Lupy's voice made Adam and I look out my window.

Lupy was bending down, showing off her bosom to us with a big smile. Now we were really fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a double update for you guys I hope you all enjoyed thank you to all my lovely little subscribers. I hope to be able to update again soon please don't be shy comment or recommend if you wish I want to hear your opinions.