Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 8: Welcome to hell

I thought it was a dream, at least I had hoped it was. Once I saw Damon lying on the road, looking in my window, I trembled. The handsome demon that had been invading my dreams for so long was about 5 inches from me and I was trapped, upside down in a smashed up SUV. All the blood rushing to my head was starting to give me a migraine. My shaking hands went to the seatbelt that wasn't coming undone. Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"My sweet Eliza, so quick to run-away but no where to go."
His soft velvet voice made my heart leap in my throat.

"Damon, please don't hurt Adam. Let him go and just take me." I begged.

Damon tilted his head a little. "What's a punishment without the actual punishing?" He asked.

I turned to look at my brother but he was gone. That was when the tears began to fall. Angel had warned me that Damon wasn't going to be lienant and I was regretting the fact that I was too stubborn to listen. Maybe I should have just sold my soul. What was holding me back from protecting myself and my brother? Why did the near thought of betraying him drive me insane?

"Damon please-" I turned back to my demonic husband who was reaching for me.

He practically ripped me out of the SUV and dragged me to my feet. I looked into his blue eyes and shook my head at him. My hands gripped his black jacket as I searched for words to say. There had to be something I could say or do to save Adam. I couldn't let him get hurt because of me and my poor decisions.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want, just let Adam go, please." I begged in sobs.

Damon didn't say a word to me, he just cradled my face in his hands and wiped away tears. His eyes scanned my face as though he was actually looking for something.

"I'm sorry for running away, just please let Adam go." I whispered.

"Shh my dear Eliza, words cannot save you now, for they mean nothing to me. You promised to stay by my side as my wife, I give you little space and you run out on me." Damon's grip on my face began to tighten.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

Damon shook his head. "No your not, but you will be soon."

I felt trails of fire swim into my brain like little rivers. After that everything went black and I couldn't feel a thing. Everything was a blur. I remember hearing Damon whispering to me but I couldn't make out the words. My hope of it all being one messed up dream came back, but it was soon shut down.

The stench of death was the first thing that brought me back. The second was hot air being blown onto my face. My eyes were burning so much that I didn't want to open them. Whatever I was laying on was damp and really warm, not to forget, hard. It felt like concrete that had been over boiling water all day. Then I felt coarse fur on my cheek.

I finally opened my eyes and everything was blurry. All I could see was dark walls around me and a huge dark figure in front of me. Finally my vision focused and I literally almost died of a heart attack. Burning red eyes were staring down at me. It was another hellhound and wasn't the same two that tracked me down because this one had a big red spiked collar and dark grey fur. He was definitely huge, he probably stood as tall as me and there I was laying on the floor at his feet.

My body froze completely but my face scrunched up at the smell of the nasty hellhound breath. Those red glowing eyes that kept staring at me, they were just. . . creepy. Why the hell did I have a hellhound in my face? Where was I?

"Spike, get out of her face." Damon's voice echoed in the walls.

The hellhound looked up then turned around and walked away from me. As soon as he was a few feet away I jumped to my feet and looked at Damon. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans that fit him nice. It wasn't really what I would expect the king of Hell to wear.

"At least you were smart enough to stay still." Damon commented.
"Where am I?" I asked as I ran my hands through my hair and looked around.

We were in this huge room made out of concrete or maybe stone. Either way, it was actually pretty hot in the room and it actually looked like some sort of cave with a light in the wall.

"Do you really want the answer to that?"

My heart dropped in my stomach and for a second I thought I was going to get sick. If I really was in Hell I wasn't sure if I would want to know. I looked down at the floor and noticed some thick chains that were screwed into the floor. I only hoped those weren't for me.

"No? I didn't think so." Damon answered for me.

I let out a sigh and stepped closer to Damon. "I understand you're mad that I ran away, but Damon please know that I am so sorry. I only did it because I was scared you would never let me see my brother again. I already agreed to let you have my body, I didn't want you to take my freedom too." I explained.

"And look where that got you." Damon sneered.

He was right. I deserved that one so I nodded my head and put my two hands together. Not like to pray but for security and comfort.

"Your hurt, I betrayed you and Damon of there is anyway to make it up to you please just let me know. I am standing here before you ready to be your wife. To help you lead Hell, all I'm asking is for you to let Adam go, alive and to forgive me. Because for some reason, it bothers me to know that you're angry at me." I walked right up to him and placed both my palms on his handsome face. My eyes scanned his face, searching for a reaction.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I nodded my head, got on my tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips. It started off as a chaste kiss but once Damon put his hands on my hips and kissed me, I couldn't hold back. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and held onto his shoulders tightly. A fire began to build up in my stomach and I wanted him, right then and there.

Damon stepped forward and kept backing me up until my legs reached the edge of the bed. He shoved me on the bed and crawled right on top of me, bringing his lips right back on mine. I felt his hips grind right into my v-area and whatever part of me that was sane suddenly disappeared.

I was actually asking myself why did I run away? I was becoming blinded by the lust and the pleasure and all those tingles that were making my panties become soaked.

Than I heard a loud click. My eyes snapped open and Damon jumped off me. There was a cold heavy metal hanging around my neck and I felt it seal itself up. I brought my hands to the collar and tugged on it. The chain it was hooked to craddled but the collar remained on my neck. I looked up at Damon with eyes widen.

Damon kept his blue eyes on me as he started to back away towards the door. "Welcome to Hell." He said before turning around and walking away.

"Damon wait! Damon!" I jumped off the bed and tried chasing him but the chain stopped me. "Damon!" I screamed.

[Damon POV]
It took all of Damon's strength to walk away from Eliza like that. He wanted to feel every inch of her flesh and he wanted to be inside her so much, it angered him. Unfortunately he had other things to do and he couldn't risk her running away again. When he heard her call his name he wanted to turn around and go back in there but he couldn't. She couldn't know what was going on yet. And though there was nothing wrong her thinking he did something to Adam. He figured that would be the tip of the punishment iceberg.

She couldn't see what was happening, not yet. The time had to be right either wise it wouldn't work.

"Keep her safe boys." Damon whispered to his male hellhounds before he continued walking down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that there isn't much in this chapter, I promise the next chapter will definitely make up for it because there will be some serious adult action coming up. Is anyone glad Damon finally caught her? Don't be afraid to comment or recommend. Thanks to all my subscribers and a special shout out to MerciPorLeVenin for the comments your awesome :)