Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 9: When you get in too deep

[Eliza POV]
I brought my hands to the metal collar and tried slipping it off my neck which was just too big. I even tried finding a clasp to unlock the collar but there was nothing there. Not even a keyhole. How the fuck did that work? Why couldn't I got it to come off?

A real big hellhound that had black thinning hair kept its eyes on me. They were a bright orange, it was like constantly looking at fire. The one that Damon called Spike was sitting in a dark corner. I let out a sigh in annoyance and both hellhounds rose to their feet. Holy fuck, they were huge. I'd swear I seen horses smaller than them. I got nervous when they stared to head towards me.

"Hey now, I'm not your food, I promise." I held up my hands and backed away as far as my chain would let me.

[Damon POV]
Damon opened the huge stone door to see his two female hellhounds pinning down one of his demons. He was wearing a black pin-stripe suit and his black hair was long. The demon's eyes were glowing a bright red color.

"Brad, mind telling me why your in my chambers without my permission?" Damon asked as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I have something important to tell you. While collecting souls, I caught whiff of another demon." Brad's raspy voice annoyed Damon but he just rolled his eyes.

"Well obviously there's more than one of you." Damon replied.

"This demon was different. I didn't recognize him and I know every demon, I even know the new ones. But this demon. . . he was up to no good. I think we need to find him before something bad happens." Brad responded in a very worried voice.

"Draw me a sketch of the demon. Next time be sure to request for your presence to be in my chambers first." Damon turned to the big black hellhound with glowing red eyes. "Ruby."

The hellhound raised her head in high alert.

"Stand guard and don't let any other demons enter. If they try, tear their heads off." Damon ordered before turning to the other hellhound with thinning hair and yellow eyes. "Raven, let Brad up and see to it that he works on the sketch, I'll be back soon, I have some catching up to do with my wife." He stated.

Raven released Brad and kept her eyes on him.

[Eliza POV]
Spike wasn't necessarily a nice hellhound but at least he made the bigger one give me space. He was honestly treating me like I was his prize and he didn't want the other hellhound so much as near me. Don't get me wrong, a hellhound is a hellhound but at least Spike didn't constantly stare at me and lick his lips. It sounded crazy to admit but if I was ever a demon, Spike is the hellhound I would want. Only because he wasn't a nuisance.
The door opened up and I saw Damon walk in the room. He was dressed differently, in a nice black suit with a black tie that had small poka dots on it. Both hellhounds stepped back and watched as the king of Hell walked right up to me. My heart was pumping and blood was rushing through my viens. I felt nervous around him. Maybe it was because he had this look that clearly read anger. Maybe it was just his intimidating stance. Hell, maybe it was because I actually missed him and the way he used to order me around.

"Spike and Crowe, get out." He ordered.

Both hellhounds walked out and the doors slammed shut behind them. His blue eyes scanned my face and body. I felt a cold tingle run down my spine and I got the chills even though it felt like it was 200 degrees in the room. Getting the chills in Hell. I didn't even know such a thing was possible.

"You comfortable?" He asked as he placed his hands in his pants pockets.

"I would be if you could just take this damn thing off." I tugged on the heavy chain that was connected to my metal collar. "It's really heavy."

"How else would I keep you here?" Damon smiled as he started to tease.

"Possibly with less luggage." I teased back.

His smile turned into a smirk as he approached me. He gripped the metal collar and it literally fell right off. My right hand went to rubbing the back of my neck where the muscles were beginning to cramp up.

"So what's going to happen now?" I asked.

"Now we begin real punishment. Fun for me, but not so much for you." Damon placed a light kiss on my lips and my whole body tingled.

"Are you going to torture me?" Now I was starting to sweat bullets.

Damon's twisted smile grew even more. "If only you knee of the fun I have planned for the both of us."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and watched as Damon's eyes moved to the bed. When I turned, the bed had been covered in all sorts of lingerie. Corsets, fishnet bras, panties, garter skirts, you name it and it was there. My body began to shiver as adrenaline ran through my body. Maybe I was scared, maybe I was freaking out but one thing was for sure, a part of me was excited and ready to pay the Piper. The other part of me kept reminding myself that the sexy man in front of me was an evil demon who was forcing me to do things I didn't want to do.
But was he really? Was he really making me do something that I didn't want to do?

"I want you to pick out an outfit, I'm going to play some music, and your going to dance for me." He demanded.

"You didn't even ask for my number." I teased nervously.

"It would not be a smart idea to give me an attitude." Damon's look in his eyes made me have a change of heart.

"I like the black lace garter slip with the g-string, it looks nice." I answered seriously.
Damon snapped his fingers I was suddenly wearing thr black garter slip. It was right and form-fitting like a corset but by the pleasing smile on Damon's face, I was sure it looked good on me.

A loud and steady beat began to play. I didn't really know where it came from, I didn't see any speakers. My body froze as Damon seated himself on the bed. We were really going to do this. I was strangely comfortable with that.

"Go on then, dance for your Devil." His sickening smile made the hairs on my neck stand up.

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like something in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that your in deep?


I lifted my hands above my head and slowly rocked my hips to the guitar solo. Damon's blue eyes stayed right on my legs then traveled to my chest, all the way up to my face. His expression was unreadable so I stepped closer to him.

I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tuneni found that makes me think
Of you and I play it on repeat


I crawled ontop of his lap and moved in the most erotic way. Slow yet seductive and he was definitely enjoying it. He was growing and erection, I could feel it through his black slacks.

until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my sette
(Do I wanna know)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day


Damon's hands held on to my waist and slowly dragged them up to my ribs. It wasn't a harsh grip, it was more like a whisper touch. The sensation spread waves of fire straight to my v-area, making my legs quiver. He flipped us over so I was on my back. My heels dug into the blanket as I backed myself further on the bed. Damon got on all fours and began crawling towards me in a preditorial kind of way.

Crawling back to you
Ever thought of calling when you had a few?
Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through


He propped himself on his elbows and placed my legs over his shoulders. His warm breath tickled my thighs and made warm silk saturate my panties. I just wanted him to fuck me right there. My heart was trying to leap out of my chest and my breathing wouldn't slow down.

Crawling back to you

"So what do you think Eliza?" He asked as he ripped the material of the g-string. "Should I make you come an immeasurable amount of times or should I make you wish I did?" He asked.

"I-" My voice came out as an excited whisper. I couldn't even answer him. My hands were tangled in my brunette hair and my mind was scrambled, looming for the finest drop of pleasure.

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your hearts still open and if so
I wanna know what time it shuts


I never gave him my choice so he made the decision for me. He brought those soft lips and moist tongue to my wet folds and I nearly sunk right into the blanket. It felt so good, I could come right in his mouth. The only problem was he wouldn't let me. As soon as I was about to he would move his tongue in e new spot. My clit was beginning to swell, begging for release. Even if it was just for a second.

Simmer down and pucker up
I'm sorry to interrupt its just im constantly on the cusp
Of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to


I arched my back and let out a groan in frustration. I just wanted to come and he wouldn't let me. Yet he was so quick to bring me to the edge over and over again.

(Do I wanna know)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day


Damon finally let my legs fall off his shoulders, wide open as he pulled away from my nether regions. He stood on his knees as he began undressing himself.

"Damon please." I begged.

He let out a chuckle as he pulled down his trousers and grabbed ahold of his erection. The sight made my mouth water. "Eliza, it looks like it's going to be a long long night for you."

He crawled on top of me, his head of his erection right at my entrance.

Crawling back to you (crawling back to you)

He placed a hand on the nape of my neck, pulled my face closer to his and kissed me just as he sunk into me. It felt so incredible, it helped to tame the delicious fire that was constantly causing my clit to throb, though it never cured it. All it really did was make it worse in some sort of way. I wanted to come, no I needed to come and he was refusing it.

Ever though of calling when you've had a few? (When you've had a few)
'Cause I always do ('cause I always do)
Maybe I'm too (maybe I'm too busy) being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through


Damon thrusted his hips but made sure he didn't hit my g-spot. I tried reaching down between my legs to massage my clit but Damon grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. I groaned in frustration and rocked my hips in an upwards motion. Damon wasn't letting up, he just kept looking me in the eyes and thrusting inside me in an insanely torturous slow pace.

Crawling back to you

[Adam POV]
Adam woke up on a very big bed. He was in a room that looked like a cave with stone walls and it looked to be very dark. It was hot, so hot he sat up and ripped his leather jacket off. Questions began filling his head as he searched the room. Where was Eliza? Was she alright? Where the fuck was he?

"Good morning Handsome." Lupy's voice made him turn where he saw Lupy laying beside him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics in this chapter go to the song Do I Wanna Know by Article Monkeys

I'm so sorry for the long wait the last two weeks have been very hectic. Anyways I hope this chapter makes up for it a special shout out to
MerciPorLeVenin
gooney2
clinically insane
For your comments that really helped and you guys are just the best
And thanks to all my other readers

Here's a link for a picture of Damon

http://36.media.tumblr.com/8f5ca73082049024bcfa597c4b9f00cd/tumblr_n0g01nsFkl1s5gxjuo1_1280.jpg