Status: Happy Halloween ;)

Happy Halloween

What is he?

God why did I agree to let Zack drag me to this place? It was decorated in such a cliché way that I was amazed people were even excited to come here, let alone get drunk and find someone to talk to. Every girl that was in here was either dressed like a playboy bunny or dressed like a sexy cat. Zack had his eye on every girl that he saw. Sometimes I hated that man.

“Come on Brian, live a little” Zack pulled me over to the bar and sat down on the stool. He ordered two beers and two shots. At least I could get some alcohol in me to loosen me up.
“This place is so dumb Zack, why didn't you just throw a party at your house?” Normally Zack was the one to throw the most insane Halloween parties. Something clearly changed this year for him not to throw one.
“Because everyone else was busy, and plus this place always has the hottest chicks” I wanted to protest and demand that Zack just bring me back home, except for the fact that as soon as he downed his shot a tall blonde came over and asked him to dance. Just my luck.

I groaned and drank the beer he had ordered for me, I could call a cab and go home that way, but then if Zack was too drunk to drive he'd end up getting himself hurt.

“Friend left you for a girl eh?” I jumped slightly and turned on my chair to face the person that was speaking to me. And oh jesus was he gorgeous. I couldn't help the blush that spread across my cheeks.
“Yeah he did, he only dragged me along so he wouldn't look like a creep” I stuttered over my words slightly and sipped my beer.

The man only chuckled and sipped from the glass that was in his hand, it was too dark to be any kind of liquor I had seen before. Maybe he liked to drink wine from a normal glass.

“I'm Matt, and you're Brian right?” I was stunned, how could he of heard my name in a club this crowded? I didn't bother to give it any thought, he probably heard Zack while he was ordering the beers.
“I am, nice to meet you Matt” I finished my beer and ordered another soon after.
“You as well Brian” He finished his glass and called over the bartender, his lips were moving but I could barely hear a word he was saying.

The bartender poured another glass for him with the dark liquid he had been drinking, she turned away to help the other people at the bar while holding the large bottle. Did she plan on giving him the entire bottle?

“What's say you and I get out of here?” Matt's voice was so deep and smooth, I couldn't even find a good enough reason to say no.
“That sounds great, let's go” I finished off my second beer a lot more quickly than I should've and stood up, dropping a couple bills to pay for the beer and shots.

Matt stood up and held his hand on the small of my back as we left, if only his hand would slip a little lower, then we'd be talking. As we walked over to where his car was parked I noticed that the car he drove was a lot nicer than any of the other cars parked in the lot.

“This is a really nice car, I could never afford something like this” It looked like it cost more than my house.
“All about who you know” He smiled and sped off down the road leading away from the club. I noticed that the speedometer was over one hundred miles an hour. He was going to get us killed!
“Umm, Matt?” I had the door handle with a vice grip as I watched the needle go higher. Yup, we were going to die.
“Don't worry, I always drive like this, why don't you do something to preoccupy yourself?” He smirked and pulled onto a road that seemed too bare to be safe.
“Like what?” I asked squeezing the door handle tighter. I was afraid I was going to damage his car more than anything now.

He reached down and undid his pants quickly and easily, I couldn't help but let my jaw drop as I saw the monster that was in his pants. How in the world was he able to keep his pants zipped?

“Do you want to help me Brian?” I bit my lip and shivered at the way he said my name, it sounded so dirty and sinful.

I nodded and shifted in my seat so I would be more comfortable and pulled down his boxers. I gasped and looked up at him, I was either going to choke on his monstrous cock, or I was going to give him the best head I could. I wrapped my fingers around the base and pumped him slowly. His moans were music to my ears, it gave me the confidence to know I was doing something right.

I leaned over and kissed the tip softly, listening to the hiss that escaped through Matt's teeth. I planned to tease until he begged me for more. That was until I felt his hand grip my hair roughly as he pushed his cock into my mouth, I hollowed out my cheeks and swirled my tongue as much as I could. He kept his hand on my head but never forced my head down so that he would be choking me, I was thankful for that. His moans grew louder the more of him I sucked, I could listen to him moan and groan all day if I could, it was so erotic and dirty.

“Oh fuck, I want you to choke on my cock like the whore you are” I moaned deeply, giving Matt all the pleasure. I wanted to please him as long as I could.
“Get in the back, I'm going to fuck you til you can't walk” Matt growled out as he pulled into an empty lot, parking the car haphazardly.

I pulled off his cock and squeezed into the backseat of the car, getting my pants off proved to be more difficult than I had thought it would be. Fortunately I was able to get them off before Matt crawled over me. I could feel an intense heat in the building up as our hands roamed across our bodies.

“Hands and knees, now” Matt trailed his lips across my neck and chuckled as I quickly flipped myself over. It was more cramped than I was expecting so I'd definitely have to be careful of where I moved.

Matt slid his hands along my back softly, his hands were so soft against my skin. Everything was quiet, save for the music he had turned on to set the mood more until he slipped two fingers inside me. A groaned low and dirty, gripping the leather of the seat that I was currently pressed against. I hadn't noticed his fingers were gone until I felt something much thicker and larger push inside, oh holy hell he was not tiny whatsoever.

I pushed my hips back against his and moaned, I wanted as much of his cock inside me as I could fit. Two large hands gripped my hips as his hips slammed against mine roughly. A scream tore it's way through my throat as his cock hit my prostate dead on, my vision being covered in white.

Loud moans and deep groans filled the air of the car, the windows covered in a thin layer of condensation.

“Oh god, Matt!” I had been trying to prolong my orgasm as much as I could, I wanted this pleasure to last as long as possible. With one quick, rough thrust I was cumming against my chest and stomach. Matt's hips stilled, panting deeply.
“That's a good boy” Matt ran his fingers through my hair and pulled out slowly, I really hoped none of his cum was going to drip down my thighs.

I shifted away and pulled up my boxers and pants, the drive back to the club was going to be really awkward now.

“It's too bad, you're too pretty to die” My heart stopped in my chest, what was he talking about?
“What are you-?” My words were cut off my an intense pain at the base of my throat. It felt like someone was cutting open my throat and putting hot coals inside.

I desperately pulled against his shirt to try and get him off, unfortunately my arms felt like I was trying to lift a boulder off myself. My vision began to fade as my arms dropped down to my sides. At least it wasn't going to be a horrible way to die, my life was flashing before my eyes so quickly I couldn't focus on one thing for too long before my eyes slipped close and I felt the air leave my body. This was it.

~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted upwards in a cold sweat, looking around the room I noticed that I was still in my room. My clothes were exactly where I had left them, and my little puppy was asleep at the end of my bed. It was just a horrible nightmare.

“Babe? Why are you awake?” Matt's voice broke me out of my daydream, he must've gotten home when I was asleep earlier.
“I just had a nightmare, I'm alright now though” I scooted down into the sheets and cuddled into his chest, he always made me feel better if I had a bad dream.
“Good, don't need my baby being scared by the boogeyman” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. Well, he usually made me feel safe.
“Oh shush, it was just a dream, now let's go back to bed” I shook my head and pulled the blanket up to my neck so Matt couldn't sleep the blush that was currently covering my entire face.
“Oh fine, and babe?” Matt held his hand on my back and looked down at me. I wanted to roll my eyes and ignore him but I knew that would just be a bad idea.
“Yes?” I mumbled tiredly. Better not be asking to have sex.
“Happy Halloween”
♠ ♠ ♠
not the best one shot i've written, but i had the idea sitting around so i thought i'd write it down
enjoy!