Forever and for Always Yours

why?

I sat in the kitchen currently debating on actually going or not. I mean I love Mike don’t get me wrong but he’s hurt me so bad over the last couple of weeks it was unbearable. What had I done to deserve this? Not a damn thing. I was a good girlfriend and I did love him but what was I going to do if he was cheating on me. I would have to leave him. I felt the tears build up. Why would Mike cheat on me? Because he could? I mean I chose him over my first love and it is obvious to see the hold between Aiden and me. Maybe I made the wrong decision. Maybe Mike wasn’t right for me. That’s what I had to tell myself. It made so much sense. I mean the girl answering his phone and then him all of a sudden having to get off the phone with me. Now he can’t even tell me something over the phone I have to meet him somewhere. I felt the tears fall. I had been so blind. I was stupid to believe he loved me. I slid down to the floor and just let the tears fall. I didn’t hear the footsteps walk into the kitchen. I was more surprised when they walked to me. I felt some one lift my face up. I tried to stop crying but it only ended up in me losing my breath. Ace’s face was before me. He tilted his hat backwards so his hat wouldn’t hit me in the head. His light brown eyes just locked with mine for what seemed like forever. They stayed like that until my tears stopped falling. We had turned it into an old school staring contest. I started to look at the depth in his eyes and nearly got lost in them. They were the same tone as a Reese and reminded me of the slogan. Damn I want a Reese now. Hehe I should call him Reese cup. He blinked.
“Haha Reese Cup you lost!” He chuckled.
“Naw notz relly but iz let ya think dat.” I rolled my eyes.
“I beat you fair and square. Oh yea the princess is the winner whoop whoop.” He rolled his eyes and laughed.
“So wat wuz makin ya cry shawty?” I stopped laughing and swallowed hard. He looked at me again with those Reese cup eyes. God they were going to kill me. I tried to smile but the tears spilled over.
“Mike called,” his smile disappeared and was replaced by a hard line. His lips went completely straight. His Adam’s apple bobbed back and forth and I couldn’t help it I laughed. I don’t know why it was so funny but at this point I was glad not to be crying. He shook his head and then looked up at me with a smirk.
“Aight shawty watz so funny?” I shrugged.
“Your face haha,” he smacked me upside my head. I held my head while still laughing.
“Naw shawty mi face is wat attracts the hunnys once they find out I’m hanging theyz sprung fo life.” I covered my ears. I couldn’t believe he said that. No I couldn’t believe I was actually getting along with Young Cheesie. He did have some good qualities and as much as I hated to admit it he was pretty hot. He had a banging body that you can just see your self on top….
“Watz da matta now shawty thinkin bout it?” I wrinkled my nose and shook my head.
“You wish,” he smirked. I felt my phone buzz again and his smile dropped again.
“Yo man?” I looked at the caller i.d. and nodded. “Answa it den.” I shook my head.
“He wants me to come out to this address that I haven’t heard of before.” He shook his head. He stood up and started to wave the idea off.
“Naw naw naw dat aint happenin.” I shrug.
“Then what am I supposed to do Reese?” He stopped.
“Wat did ya jus call me?” I grinned.
“Reese,” he rolled his eyes.
“Now any ways, if ya goin I iz goin too.” I shook my head. Though the idea was starting to appeal to me.
“Jake you can’t…” he interrupted me.
“An ya cant do shit ta stop me any wayz so deal wit it. Now let’s roll.” I stood up. Why was he being so nice?
“Jake why are you doing this?” He stopped and smirked.
“I alwayz had a thang fo da damsel in distress shawty.”
♠ ♠ ♠
god I havent updated this story in FOREVER!!!
so i apologize to the ones who read it i just lost my inspiration for it
plus one of my exes are in this story and i had a hard time dealing with it
and for once Kaitlin its not BUG lol
tho i miss him like crazzy

so let me know wat u think

comment of course

</3 Bugz Former Shawty