Forever and for Always Yours

She has a brother?

This guy is a little short, with sagging jeans and a patriots jersey. He had his hat tilted oh my god he is such a wannabe.
“Who the fuck are you?”
“Who the fuck is you?”
“I am Danielle, Necole’s best friend who the fuck are you?”
“Mi sista don’t have no friendz.”
“Necole don’t have any brothers so ha fucking liar I am calling the nurse’s station.”
“Go ahead theyz knowz who I is.”
I walked over to Necole and brushed the hair out of her face. The short shit came and yelled.
“Get yo nasty ass hands off my sista.”
“Listen you dumb prick she is my best friend so leave me fucking be.”
I looked down at doodle and I seen her start to stir. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.
“Hey Danielle,”
“Well you picked to perfect time to wake up.”
“Why?”
“Because now you can explain this fucker?” I pointed to the dipshit next to me. Her eyes widened.
“Yea who is she NeNe?”
She tried to jerk the I.V. out of her arm. At which she failed to do correctly.
“NeNe what the fuck kind of name is that?”
“Yo dat’s mi sista dontcha dare start talking shit or Iz kill ya, ya hear.”
“Watch me prick; you need to watch your fucking mouth before I bust it shorty.”
“You better watch what u b sayin.”
“What are you going to do about it?” I looked over and seen Doodle trying to knock herself senseless with a bed pan.
“What are you doing missy?”
“Oh me nothing, can you hit me with the night stand?”
“No are you fucking retarded?”
“No,” then she started beating her head again. My best friend is fucking retarded. I looked at her and shook my head.
“Ok now Doodle you have a lot of explaining to do.”
“But this isn’t I love Lucy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea new chapter filled with drama
doodle has a brother? omg man
ok comments subscription