Forever and for Always Yours

A complete disaster

“Yea but you still have to explain that thing over there.”
She turned over and pretended to go back to sleep. I hit her in the head.
“Ow I just came out of a coma and you’re beating my head in. Do you want me to die?”
I wanted to smack her again just for insinuating that. I looked at her and she looked like a grumpy old woman with her face wrinkled up. This is funny in my opinion.
“No but I need to know who this fucker is in your room. Because in case you haven’t noticed I am not having this prick talking shit to me.” She smiled and was saved practically by the bell because Nikolas and Aiden came in. Oh I hate them at this point. I seen Nikolas with flowers and I mentally giggled. Aw then I seen his face drop when he noticed Mr. White Rapper over there. I looked at him and shook my head. Aiden looked at me then at the ground. I looked over at Doodle and she her granny looked and left her face, which was good.
“Hey Necole how are you?”
“Well I am doing fine other than the fact that she hit me in the head. She is an evil best friend Nikolas I should replace her.” He just laughed. Ugh I hate him, I looked over at the wannabe fucker and he had a very hard look on his face.
“Yea but who else puts up with your crazy ass otherwise?”
“Not too many people but oh well how are you?”
“I am doing good now that you’re awake.” I seen his face start to get red and I couldn’t help it I giggled.
“Well I am going to Arby’s so does anybody want anything?”
“Yea I’ll go with you though,” Aiden said. I was quite surprised he wanted to go with me.
“Yea Iz go witcha to.” Oh great stuck in the car with my ex and a wigger this was going o be fun.
I walked to my car in the parking lot and rolled my eyes. The wansksta was right behind me, I guess Aiden caught this because he started laughing.
“Whats yo problemz foo?”
“Aw nothing maybe it’s the way you are.”
“Whatz wrong with the way I iz.”
Aiden just rolled his eyes and we got into my car. Then they argued like two year olds over the front seat. I told Aiden to get in the front seat and we drove to Arby’s, which is also a nightmare. The poor cashier couldn’t understand a word Young Chezie said. So I had to place his order as well. Then Aiden decided to torment me by jumping up on the counter and he grabbed the microphone. Then at his best screaming voice he started to belt out ‘beautiful soul’. I thought I was going to die. I hate these guys and I am telling doodle on them. I practically ran to the car. I hate them; I was waiting in the car when they finally came back. I drove to the hospital. We walked upstairs and dropped the food when I seen what was going on. EW
♠ ♠ ♠
ya new chapter I am so excited lol
commets and subscriptions please and I will love u guys forever