Forever and for Always Yours

He's actually human?

I felt everyone’s eyes on me but at this point I really didn’t care. Mike was cheating on me. I was sure of it and to make matters worse I am stuck in the hospital with doofus now a member of Doodle’s room. This means I can no longer kick him out of them room. I hope Doodle gets out soon. I finally stopped crying and I looked up to see Doodle’s sympathetic eyes. I shook my head and stood up. Ace looked at me for once I guess you could say upset by his actions. I got up and left the room for a minute to myself. I sat outside of the small hospital room and leaned up against the wall. Why did life have to be so hard? Why couldn’t I have the easy way like most people? I sat there in silence for a few more moments. I had to get a hold of myself or Ace would get the upper hand on me and then I would be really upset.
I reentered the room and put a smile on my face.
“All depends on how much you got.” Doodle shook her head again. That girl must think I am crazy.
“Danni I get out of this hell in a couple of days.” I tried to hide my look of relief but it showed clear across my face. I thought we were going to have a good day, meaning no accidents of any sort or any problems what so ever…again I was wrong. Well I was partly wrong you could say. I was right about there being no accidents but problems I was way off. I was actually having a decent conversation with Ace since Doodle had very conveniently gone to sleep on me. He and I were actually speaking and no rudely for once.
“Aight shawty mi turns fo a question.”
“Ok shoot,” I was quite nervous because I had been asking questions up until now. He did find out a little bit of information about me though.
“Well first off y wuz ya cryin earlier?” Damn I silently cursed myself for crying in front of him. Now I would have to explain since we had been quite honest.
“I called my boyfriend and a girl answered the phone. She asked who I was and I told her that I was his girlfriend and I wanted to speak to him. She told me that she had never heard of me and not to call her boyfriends phone again.” I felt my eyes start to water up again. He just shook his head.
“Wat a dumass.”
“What makes you say that?”
“Well fo one ya sittin here cryin ova a piece a shit an two he aint realize wat he lost yet.” I shook my head disagreeing with him. He raised his eyebrow.
“No he knows what he lost a psycho and an unstable person.”
“Naw shawty,” then he paused for a second, “ do not repeat wat I am about ta tell ya ta nobody ya heard?” I nodded my head a little confused but I still nodded anyway.
“Ya r a good person, very hot, sweet, make ya boy laff ova here, an ya got a great ass. I mean like mmm... let me get a crack at dat.” He was imitating tapping it. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
“Ok then don’t repeat what I am about to tell you either ok?” He just nodded then motioned with his hands to continue. “You are quite funny yourself even though I don’t like you half the time. You are quite attractive yourself,” this put a smug look on his face. “You also know just what to say to make even the worse things seem okay.” That out another smile on his face.
“Aw I should go to sleep more often you two made up.” We both rolled our eyes at her sudden interjection. How long had she been awake?
“It still aint change nudin I still aint like her.”
“Exactly it doesn’t change a thing.” She just laughed and rolled her eyes. I just shook my head, the nurse walked back in and checked on everything. I still don’t like her a bit more than I did earlier so it really didn’t faze me. We heard a little tap on the door, then the door open. We all turned to face the door and in walked Mike with roses in hand. Great this is just what I needed especially when I just calmed down.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter finally
comments needed