Forever and for Always Yours

a pretty little butterfly

I looked away from him not really sure what to say. I mean not even two hours earlier another female had answered his phone saying she was his girl. I couldn’t do this.
“Hey baby girl, hey Doodle I’m glad you are finally awake.” He came over in an attempt to kiss me and I shrugged him away. “What’s the matter baby girl?” My mouth dropped in shock. How dare he ask me that!
“What’s the matter with me? Honey you got that confused. You have a lot of balls coming in here after what happened earlier.” He scratched his head in confusion.
“What happened earlier?” I shook my head, silently seething. How could he act like nothing was wrong?
“Don’t play dumb Mike, the girl that answered your phone earlier.”
“Oh that was Sophie, she’s a girl I work with” I raised my eyebrow.
“Then why would Sophie be answering your phone saying I better not call her boyfriend again?”
“She probably thought you were Sara.” I shook my head.
“Bullshit I told her who I was.” He shook his head.
“Then I don’t know why she did it. I can’t speak for her. I love you Danielle forever and for always.” Tears prickled at my eye lids.
“Mike please leave.” He refused at first and wouldn’t leave my side, but for once Ace came to my aide and made him leave the room. I looked at Doodle and she scooted over on her bed. I laid my head on her shoulder and started to cry. It was pent up emotion. He seemed to be able to do it to me every time still though.
“Necole I need to tell you something.”
“Yea what is it sweetie?”
“You are my best friend and I wouldn’t trade you for the world. Sometimes I take you for granted because I forget how important you are in my life but little things you do remind me how I can’t live without you. I love you Necole.” She pulled me into a hug. “Oh and Ace,” he looked up, “thanks.” He just nodded his head and continued playing with the morphine pump. He was going to be so doped up by the time he was done I swear. I laughed at his face and how loopy he was getting.
“I go home tomorrow thank god. I think dipshit is going with me though.” I nodded and snuggled up with my best friend. Today had been such a stressful day and I am ready for its ending. All of a sudden we heard Ace start yelling.
“I AM A PRETTY BUTTERFLY!” We knew it was only a matter of time before he got crazy but this was beyond what we thought. Doodle and I looked at each other and started dying laughing. I couldn’t breathe. Ace’s slutty nurse came in.
“Hey lady,” she turned around, “do you think I would look pretty in pink?” I started dying laughing again. This day was way too much to handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i am sorry i sent u to sra alone i hate
i will try to stop being so talented as u put it

but comment read subscribe u know the drill lol